It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Beams & Chemtrails & UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There is a new phenomenon happening lately, and I wonder if anyone has noticed it.

I've been reading about Black Beams lately. In almost all the pictures of these black beams, they are attached to and pointing to a chemtrail.

This lady was taking pictures of a strange black beam she saw while driving the other day. And in one of the pictures, she captured a UFO at the bottom of the black beam. Check it out:
View all pictures and read story here: educate-yourself.org...

Last summer I was out and about taking pictures of chemtrails all over my town and I caught a UFO in one of the pictures which I did not see at the time. I am constantly reading people's accounts of seeing UFOs with Chemtrails. I think UFOs and Chemtrails are definitely linked.

Let's look at chemtrails for a moment:
- NO ONE can avoid it EVERY ONE is exposed to it.
- It is being allowed secretly
- It is our world governments that allow it
- UFO (spheres) are being seen with these chemtrails
- The fact that NOTHING has been said about them yet after all these years. (chemtrails AND aliens/UFOs)
- Everyone is under the effects of whatever we are forced to breath in. No human can avoid it.

And are these black beams really coming from cloaked UFOs? If they are, are the aliens altering our atmosphere to make it more breathable and livable for them when they arrive? Is it to alter us in some way? What do these black beams DO? What are they?

Perhaps they are helping us in some way? or is it more sinister?

More short personal accounts with pictures of Black Beams:
educate-yourself.org...
educate-yourself.org...
educate-yourself.org...
educate-yourself.org...
Pentagram Chemtrails:
educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 23-4-2007 by RedStar11]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Absolutely... i've seen these several times growing up in Colorado Springs, CO - mostly during the eighties. The last one I saw I was about 2 years ago. I was driving my kids up Cheyenne Canyon(a little below and adjacent to NORAD) to get a view of the city and one of these just slowly built up as we drove up until it went across the entire length of the sky. I actually took a photo of it but I have to dig it up... pretty bizarre. Some of them are very intense and the odd thing is you can sometimes see stars through them as if they are piercing the blue of the sky. ive always been stumped about them.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You can see those "black beams" when the sun peeks through deep cloud decks and they're very prominent if the sun is close to setting and clouds are partly obsuring the sunset. That first pic you showed with the UFO hovering at the bottom of that dark beam is pretty neat. It almost looks as if the UFO was casting a shadow upwards to the sky, which is hard to explain. How do you differentiate Chemtrails from regular Contrails caused by jetliners? The photos look like contrails that we see all the time when the atmosphere is moist in the upper levels.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You don't because no one has ever been able to prove what a chemtrail is. They always show pictures of persistent contrails and say "I know this is a chemtrail because I can see the difference." But never how, and never a picture of a sprayer. Even though people here on the boards claim to know where they're based, and that they're very close to the planes.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
These "black beams" are shadows of contrails through a bit of dust/haze/clouds in the air. I've seen them fairly often. It's a simple shadow that's also casting on the ground (although these photos do not make that clear).

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You don't because no one has ever been able to prove what a chemtrail is. They always show pictures of persistent contrails and say "I know this is a chemtrail because I can see the difference." But never how, and never a picture of a sprayer. Even though people here on the boards claim to know where they're based, and that they're very close to the planes.

Thanks for the insight, Zaphod. I've read a few websites where people
talk about Chemical Trails, but noone has ever produced a chemical
analysis of a ChemTrail, or even given an explaination of exactly what
they are supposed to be. Just vague statements. The potential that
non-human lifeforms are visiting Earth is far more intriguing.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I had a thread stating the connection also... maybe you will have better luck getting through to some of the skeptics here.

I have asked for people to just watch/observe there skies but nadda.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think you'll find that the 'skeptics' are the ones who dowatch the sky all the time

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedStar11
Last summer I was out and about taking pictures of chemtrails all over my town and I caught a UFO in one of the pictures which I did not see at the time.

Why take pictures of vapor trails? Do you hang out at the airport and take pictures of the planes? And what, BTW, do vapor trails have to do with UFOs, other than the fact that people who unquestionably believe that aliens are here also believe in other random conspiracy theories?

BTW, vapor trails are caused by jets flying through the air. Now, you can go about your business and live your life or you can see something sinister going on. I know which one I'm going to do.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

This would explain what I saw when I got off work today.

"You can see those "black beams" when the sun peeks through deep cloud decks and they're very prominent if the sun is close to setting and clouds are partly obsuring the sunset. "

Though none of the pics on this page displayed what I saw and the sunset wasn't in the background. The regular white Chemtrails were going from side to side and the black chemtrail was straight up and down. Now granted this was above a local airport. It could have been smoke from a plane. Too bad I was driving and didn't get a chance to stop and take a pic.

new topics

top topics

join