It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amero Agenda Admitted On CNBC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Amero Agenda Admitted On CNBC

www.prisonplanet.com

This video highlights a very serious concern which none of our media is looking into. The Amero is being looked at as the defacto currency of the North American Community (or Union).

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Asking Congress About the North American Union
Who's against the North American Union?
An "idea" called America
North American Union Constitution

[edit on 4/23/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This seriously infuriates me to no end. There have been numerous discussions here on ATS talking about the North American Union (Community), and there have been blinders being pulled in tight by those that refuse to see the writing on the wall.

quote from video: "The Amero is the proposed currency for the North American Community which is being, uh, developed between Canada, the U.S., and Mexico to make a borderless community much like the EU, and the dollar... Canadian dollar, U.S. dollar, and the Mexican peso replaced by the Amero."

This is a mainstream media news release of information confirming the fears of the American people (and others) that we have been telling you about. Here, it is blatantly being divulged to the public of their intentions.

He even goes on to mention people "having their heads in the sand about it".

It's time to wake up, people! It's coming. Are you ready?

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
People become really scary when their Nazionalist bias rears its head.

The Constitution of the United States of America is an important historical document, but trying to preserve it as law forever is like trying to preserve the Magna Carta as law forever. It clearly has flaws, for example, it is incapable by itself of preventing the corruption you are so concerned about.

The notion that the US Dollar has some inherent calue has really been the bain of recent international economics. A lot of people held dollars even as they went down, and they lost money doing so.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The Constitution of the United States of America is much more than just a "damn piece of paper". It's more than just an important historical document. The United States Constitution is in fact the Supreme Law of our Nation. It is the founding fabric of the nation we live in today. It is the backbone of the claim to our inalienable rights granted to us by a higher power than some corrupt Federal Government.

You are most correct, it is incapable of preventing the corruption "we" are concerned about. It is incapable without anyone standing up to protect it. I stand tall to protect it. Millions of other Americans will stand tall to protect it. At whatever cost.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Personally I see this as a positive thing.

I do not see the poin in having many currencies, especially when each
of them is used so much between the three countries.
A single currency makes sense.

As long as things are done a certain way, I have no problem witht he
development of an Amero (though I do have to wonder if that's what
they will call it) and of an eventual North American Community/Union.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
How could you possibly see this as a good thing, to avoid "many currencies"? You OK a sovereign nation (3 for that matter) being dissolved to get rid of different types of currency? That's absurd. That's why they have exchange rates.

You have voiced your opinion to me before on the formation of the NAU and the use of the Amero times before, saying it would be OK, "if things are done a certain way". The only way it would be done "OK" is if the people wanted, asked for, and OKed it. You can't force this "idea" on people and expect them to be OK with it. Who cares what they call the currency, the monetary unit being introduced is part of the framework to form the North American Union (Community) behind the backs of the taxpayers. We've been deceived this entire time (I've provided proof of that through my letters to Congress thread) and you think they'll do things... "right"?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Don't you worry, once the government starts talking about changing the American constitution to accommodate the "Union" you are going to see the American patriots raising like an angry mob against all this so call "Union".

People in America has gotten slow, but they are not stupid.

Don't you mess with the American constitution because that means war.:Lil:
and treason.
to any loving American.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That's just it, we must worry. We must not stand by while the threads of our Nation are cut away to but one strand before we do something. The Government is cutting away at that last thread at this very moment. They're not "starting to talk about it", they're almost done doing it.

I would like to think the American Patriots would be raising before their legs are cut out from under them.

I agree that people in America have become slow. Apathy has been our biggest enemy over the years, and it's only getting worse. Stupid... never. Not in a million.

[edit on 4/23/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A monetary union does not mean the end of sovereignty for one thing.

For instance there are many places that use the USD either as the sole
currency, or as a twin currency with there own, they are still sovereign
countries, yet they use the USD.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You are correct... but you've obviously not fully looked at the agenda to be fulfilled. It is a North American Community, or a Union if you will. That's not just my "paranoid" conclusion. That's a fact.

When the leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States met in Texas recently they underscored the deep ties and shared principles of the three countries. The Council-sponsored Task Force applauds the announced “Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America,” but proposes a more ambitious vision of a new community by 2010 and specific recommendations on how to achieve it.
Counsil on Foreign Relations

The Federal Government is forcing the American Populous into this Union, whether they like it or not, and I say that simply for the fact that the American populous has not been properly informed of what's taking place.

Of course, we can all get along as sovereign nations all the while sharing the same currency... but that's not the plan. It's time to wake up from your dream land, and read that writing.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
... The guy in the video wasn't kidding that Canadians get upset at any mention of a shared currency or a North American union, we've been having our sovereignty eroded bit by bit since the 70s. It all started with US customs in Canadian airports. Then NAFTA, and now there are FBI offices in a few major Canadian cities! How would the US or Mexico react to RCMP offices in their hometown? Not well I assume. The fact that both governments tried to keep it quiet is even more telling(at the time we were under a Liberal Federal government).

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
You are correct... but you've obviously not fully looked at the agenda to be fulfilled. It is a North American Community, or a Union if you will. That's not just my "paranoid" conclusion. That's a fact.

SOmething like it wil eventually happen, but a currency union will only
advance it by at most a decade, and considering it's not something that
can just be implimented in a few years, a currency union is really not
advancing some sinister agenda.

The Federal Government is forcing the American Populous into this Union, whether they like it or not, and I say that simply for the fact that the American populous has not been properly informed of what's taking place.

Well, to be technical, they are doing there jobs, the way our government
works, is we elect people to run the government and decide such things,
personally I disagree with the system that exists, but that is how the
country was made.

It's time to wake up from your dream land, and read that writing.

Just because I do not agree with you, does not mean I am living in a dreamland.

Wll there eventually be a NAC/U, yes there will be, and as long as it
follows certain principals I support it.

Will it be impleimented by 2010, no, it is simply impossible to do, however
I do suspect that one will exist at the earliest of 2025 and no latere than

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The fact that both governments tried to keep it quiet is even more telling

The Mexican Govt is screaming from the rooftops for it to happen it is only the American govt and the Canadian govt trying to keep it quiet.
The fact that they don't want you to know should be enought to let you know it won't be good for the "average" citizen in north america no matter the country.
I am mad as hell about this and have written and spoken to my congressional rep personally about it. The best thing we can do is vote all the incumbents out. These fat cat bastards have dragged us into a war and will drag us into a eu style union if we do nothing. I say vote them all out!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I will do whatever I can to oppose the Amero if it ever comes to pass but man this scares the hell outta me and I don't even really know why I just know it isn't good for us regular folks. 3 different countries with completely different structures with Mexican peso at a very low value and the American dollar at the top slightly beating the Canadian dollar so how could they logically do this with out causing disaster!

How can they get away with this behind closed doors and without any details getting out? I really hope Canadians oppose this to the maximum!!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
The Constitution of the United States of America is much more than just a "damn piece of paper". It's more than just an important historical document. The United States Constitution is in fact the Supreme Law of our Nation.

"The Supreme Law of Our Nation" are just words.

It is the founding fabric of the nation we live in today.

Stubborn people refuse to see that new nations are inevitable. The United States is not going to colonize the stars no matter how Nazionalistic you might be today.

It is the backbone of the claim to our inalienable rights granted to us by a higher power than some corrupt Federal Government.

In philosophy, rights are a fuzzy concept. Calling them "inalienable" doesn't make them any less fuzzy. The claim "higher power" is why it will eventually disappear into history, because there is none.

It is incapable without anyone standing up to protect it. I stand tall to protect it. Millions of other Americans will stand tall to protect it. At whatever cost.

Making it a religion on par with Islamic Fundamentalism. You don't so much believe in the Constitution, what it says, Freedom, Liberty, Justice, as in the idea it was inspired by a higher power.

And this is why the Constitution of the United States will pass into History.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
WOW ! I had no idea about this..what the hell???
this screams SKETCHY!!! maybe the beginning of the end? north american union lame..next thing will be world union aka new world order haha..but seriously though..damn this really IRKS ME!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You know you're paranoid when you think that world unity and world peace are a bad thing. Seriously, see a doctor.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I honestly don't think this would cause peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I actually have a DVD about this... it was sent to me free in the mail - all I had to do was email this guy and say "Gimmie". They would preffer donations of a buck or two, but thats left up to your own discretion.

The DVD itself is very well put together and chronicles the events leading up to where we are now with the NAU (North American Union) and the Amero. The DVD even has clips of President Bush, and the Presidents of Mexico and Canada at Baylor University talking about this. Never saw anything about that on the news, did ya?

The NAU is the end goal of those like President Bush, etc. Currently, actions to achieve this goal are being done under the SPP program (www.spp.gov)

Extremely interesting DVD. I've had my copy for a few months now - cant remember how I stumbled onto it. I suggest grabbing a free copy and checking it out to better inform yourself of the issue. The DVD is very credible, and documents its sources every step of the way. Most of the content on the DVD is actually freely available in the public domain, and the guy provides sources and links to all of it. Makes a nice addition to your conspiracy and counter-culture archives.
And hey, they use Primus as the background music! lolols

www.StopTheNAU.org

Online Version of DVD

To request the DVD, email Todd Wurster: [email protected]

EDIT: Found the DVD on Google Video. Posted here for your leisure.

Pretext for the North American Union (NAU)

Intro, Parts 1 & 2: SPP Agenda

Google Video Link

Part 3: The Media (Amero, TTC & I.D.)

Google Video Link

Part 4: Policy Makers (CFR)

Google Video Link

[edit on 4/24/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I honestly don't think this would cause peace.

It isn't causing war in Europe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join