It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need to get rid of this beer belly!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok so ive been drinking wayyy too much beer and have developed a beer belly. I changed my diet around... and im gonna cut the beer down alot. I always work out 3 times a week and i am in good shape besides the belly.. can someone help me out on how to get rid of this (diet wise) before i have to take my shirt off outside this summer! Also i have a centipede problem in my house, can someone help me with that!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
OK beer belly first,

1, Diet, Calorie count, lol Its not how much you eat but what you eat,

Cut the beer down

Drink water to flush out your system,

Sit ups are you friend, (150 a day for a month and you belly will be flat)

Really you just have to kick your butt, I would suggest taking a pick of your belly and putting it as your screen saver, that way you will be aware that it needs to go, Might stop you putting that beer in ya mouth,

don't deprive yourself,! have a beer, but use it as a reward, Lose 3 pound then have a beer,

centipede

Now these little fellas love dark places and clutter, also Damp, So take a peek around and see if you can find possible places they may be hiding,

Some info

INFO

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thanks asala! i knew you would be there for me! taking a picture of my belly and using it as my desktop backround would probably just depress me! i work out often, but i hate doing anything with abs!!! i guess crunches is what i need.

Also with the centepides i live right on the water.. its very damp over here. Thats probably why they are around

join