It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Russia...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hello. Really luv your community, been visiting like everyday since the beginning of the month. Registered about 5 days ago.

Hope to have some fun and enlightment here, and transfer the knowledge gathered here to my society. Already made two reports at a "Foreign Culture Studies" seminar (I'm a second year University student) on 9/11 and the VeriChip.

I'm currently working on organizing a movement which is similar to ATS (much smaller), trying to dwell on and uncover all sorts of conspiracies and anomalities in Russia.

I'd really like to contribute my thoughts and my society's thoughts on the topics discussed here. Some sort of Feedback from Russia, or something.

I hope that I'll even be able to do some PodCast sometime later..

Feel free to U2U me or even post in this thread if you have any questions about me, my life in Russia, etc.

Anyways, you'll still be hearing from me. Thanks.
Peace. And Denying Ingnorance!

[edit on 23/4/07 by MastaG]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, MastaG!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And above all, have fun

Enjoies

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I hope you are having a great time here also

I love russian interests and hidden secrets indeed a great thing.

let me know if i can help at all with anything

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

Right now, I just started to make Avatars Ragavatars!, you see the pretty red black and white picture on the left of the screen below my user name "ragster", I am sure you might know what it is, but just in case if not, I will be glad to make you your very own personalized avatar with your name or whatever you want abstract type of an avatar.
But if not, make sure to check out Member Art to see many different types of people who have very unique avatar designs.
And if you do not want someone else to make your own avatar for you, you can do it yourself here Avatar Ultimate Help Thread

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks for these replies...
appreciate it!
I think I'm the only Russian-living member at this website... "Pioneering ATS" I guess.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You might find this member, Russian Soldier of interest.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
You might find this member, Russian Soldier of interest.

I'm not even fast enough to reply to all these messages!
Great! Thanks! I'll surely contact him.

Wow! He's a rapper too!
BTW I rap alot, I just luv rapping in English of course.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
2ragster:: Cannot post U2U yet. My reply:

yo. i'd be posting something soon. i'd really luv an avatar - something black with dark yellow or golden stripes abstraction stuff, something cool and mysterious. that'd be great- respect! btw, that other russian guy, seems to be a kid, judged by the way he talks and by the threads he started - rofl...

thankz for the warm welcome 2 all! peace.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh yes, you need 20 posts to u2u a member, but you can u2u staff anytime.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MastaG
Feel free to U2U me or even post in this thread if you have any questions about me, my life in Russia, etc.

Not to be stereotypical but do they still make:

Best damn vodka I've ever tasted, just can't get it anymore.

Welcome aboard. See you around.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, MastaG

Nazdrovje (spelling?)

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Not to be stereotypical but do they still make:

Best damn vodka I've ever tasted, just can't get it anymore.

Welcome aboard. See you around.

Ha-ha! Actually I'm not a drinker, but I haven't seen such bottle shapes. Perhaps it's an old 'model'
anyway Vodka is Vodka - E.V.I.L - and that's evil. Don't drink vodka!

Edit:: Yea, the bottle has an old seal on the cap of the bottle. We don't have such bottles, but the company still exists and produces vodka, if i'm not mistaken.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Ha-ha! Actually I'm not a drinker, but I haven't seen such bottle shapes. Perhaps it's an old 'model'
anyway Vodka is Vodka - E.V.I.L - and that's evil. Don't drink vodka!

Smart man.

Edit:: Yea, the bottle has an old seal on the cap of the bottle. We don't have such bottles, but the company still exists and produces vodka, if i'm not mistaken.

Well there's hope for me yet.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The situation with Vodka is strange here, as from last autumn an outrageous breakout of non-food alcohol poisoning occured (liver failure - death). It did calm down now, but there've been thousands of bottles confiscated for being 'false produce'. Some companies actually use industrial ethanol instead of the much more expencive food ethanol resulting in the outbreak last autumn (2006).

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Здравствуйте!

Welcome to ATS. I'm sure you'll find the place enjoyable, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. Its always great to have new members.

Also I must say your English is superb.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the ATS family.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Здравствуйте!

Welcome to ATS. I'm sure you'll find the place enjoyable, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. Its always great to have new members.

Also I must say your English is superb.

Спасибо. And your Russian is great! Thanks for the warm, or rather 'HOT' welcome all! Peace. I'm off to bed, as it's 3-37am in the morning (24.04.07), while y'all are probably still having lunch

I think I'll do a podcast by the end of the week covering Yeltsin's death and that 'secret?' journalist meeting stating that 50% bs.. some new sound from Russia, bet you'd never expect that

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Спасибо. And your Russian is great! Thanks for the warm, or rather 'HOT' welcome all! Peace. I'm off to bed, as it's 3-37am in the morning (24.04.07), n' y'all probably are still having lunch

Supper time in central Canada but I get it. I know where you're coming from, it's hard to look away but we're still going to be here tomorrow. Sleep well.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I know where you're coming from, it's hard to look away but we're still going to be here tomorrow.

Another addiction begins....

[edit on 23/4/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just wanted to drop in and give my own welcome!

I'm new here as well, but I've found that ATS is really informative and full of lively debate. There's so much information here that I can't consume it all in one work day, lol!

Enjoy the site, and I'll see you in some theads!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

top topics

<<   2 >>

join