It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy Assassination: Governor John Connally describes 22 Nov. 1963

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Ive never seen this before, so i thought id get it up on ATS.
This guy was sitting directly in front of JFK when this happened, and he gives his version of events leading up to his assassination.

He says that the first shot seems to come from his back right hand side.

Video.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Ive never seen this before, so i thought id get it up on ATS.
This guy was sitting directly in front of JFK when this happened, and he gives his version of events leading up to his assassination.

He says that the first shot seems to come from his back right hand side.

Video.

At first, Connelly describes that he -did- see the President and he says he 'slumped'. As one of the videos describes, this word 'slumped' seemed to become a buzzword and everyone started repeating it.

But as we know he did not slump until after the final shot, or so the Z-film seems to indicate.

Later, he stopped describing it like that and says he didn't see anything at first. I think he was probably coached. Looking at the Z-film, it's clear he does see the President, arms up, holding his neck.

Of course it's hard to micro-analyze such things because when a person is in shock they are not always capable of giving a good description of what happened.

He does say his comment was 'OMG, they're going to kill us all'. This seems to indicate that he felt there was a conspiracy.

However it's difficult to believe that he'd ride in the same car if he knew there would be a shooting.

Such a blatant out in the open shooting seems to be sending a message that 'we can get you any time we like, so you'd better shut up or we'll easily do it to you'.

Others have said they think it was a false flag operation, intending to scare the President without killing him. I don't think this stands up, though, because there were too many teams of shooters (probably three teams of at least two, a shooter and spotter/helper on each).

I was surprised to discover on the Probe magazine site just how many other bullets were eventually found in and around DP, including the famous sabot round found on the roof of the Dal-Tex building.

www.ctka.net...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
John Hankey made some exceptionally bold claims about Connally in JFK 2 which were hugely inaccurate. This review of Hankeys work discusses Connally's statements and what happened in the limo.

Its good to see people are getting info from Jim Di's site.

www.ctka.net...

The angle that Connally was involved is an utter fabrication!

new topics

join