It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for the truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

ca.groups.yahoo.com

Here are some pieces of the puzzle. Put it together and you will see the very scary image.
All the pieces are available all over the net. This is about the corrupt banking system and how they have taken over everything including what your told. Which is never the truth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.phillyimc.org
www.imcmalta.org
www.einnews.com
www.omahaimc.org

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This maybe the most important article you'll ever read.

Many well not believe it, or may even think it is racist...

Only those who are brave and not afraid to do their own research well discover that it is all true.

I do not fear evil doers, I fear the good people who do nothing about it.

Only the brave seek out truth, the rest are just deceived.

There is no freedom and liberties without truth.

ca.groups.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by danieltowsey

Here are some pieces of the puzzle. Put it together and you will see the very scary image.
All the pieces are available all over the net. This is about the corrupt banking system and how they have taken over everything including what your told.

Which is never the truth.

If What We Are Told...Is Never The Truth

then Your Statement Is Itself Suspect !
as 'we' don't know if you are a plant or dis-info agent of the banker controlled media which dispenses news/info as being factual & 'truthful'

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'll take the bait.

I knew it, many of us know it.

Its not just a problem for the United States, its all the leaders of the world in cahoots.

I guess all we can do is let it happen. Both the Dems and Republicans are in on it. Dont think for one minute they're not. They have different approaches, but its all the same s@#$%.

The only thing left to do is get on a rocket and leave.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hi daniel.

I agree with much of the content of yourr article.

Here's an article by Nick Sandberg that is well worth reading:
www.nick2211.yage.net...

We are all conditioned, very subtly, to accept the status quo. Now, though, it seems that more and more people are finding ways to subjugate their conditioning and begin to see the truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by danieltowsey
I do not fear evil doers, I fear the good people who do nothing about it.

Taken from Boondock Saints
We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

A quote which applies sooo much to the world.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
From the article:

“A super-state controlled by international bankers and international
Industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure”
–Rep. Louis McFadden (D-PA)

This explains the operation but not the "why". Their own pleasure?

POWER FOLLOWS THE INTERNATIONAL JEW

It is an important fact to be noted in connection with the "persecution" and consequent wanderings of the Jews about Europe that wherever they wandered the center of business seemed to go with them!

When the Jews were free in Spain, there was the world's gold center. When Spain drove out the Jews, Spain lost her financial leadership and has never regained it.

Students of the economic history of Europe have always been puzzled to discover why the center of trade should have shifted from Spain, Portugal and Italy, up to the northern countries of Holland, Germany and England. They have sought for the cause in many things, but none seemed to be completely explanatory. When it is shown that the change was coincident with the expulsion of the Jews from the South and their flight to the North, when it is known that upon the Jews' arrival the northern countries began a commercial life which has flourished to our day, the explanation does not seem difficult. Time and again it has been proved to be the fact that when the Jews were forced to move, the center of the world's precious metals moved with them.

It is also to be noted that the era of greatest national spiritual culture is shown during the period when the Jews were expelled from England and Spain. These two great countries have given much to the world, the best of it they gave during their freedom from contact with Jewish ideas.
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

World Domination

When Jews control the planet, Kabbalists believe, God’s power will be manifest through the Messiah. “The Holy One, blessed be He, will display His force, and exterminate them [Gentiles] from the world.” 8

In that day, “happy will be the lot of Israel, whom the Holy One, blessed be He, has chosen from amongst the Goyim of whom the Scriptures say: “Their work is vanity, it is an illusion at which we must laugh; they will perish when God visits them in his wrath.” At the moment when the Holy One, blessed be He, will exterminate all the Goyim of the world, Israel alone will subsist even as it is written: “The Lord alone will appear great on that day.”” 9

Until then, the Kabbalah has a solemn mission: “It is certain that our captivity will last until the princes of the Gentiles who worship idols are destroyed.” 10

To hasten the end of Israel’s captivity, Kabbalah recommends extermination of Gentiles, not simply as a necessity, but as the highest religious duty. Zohar II explains the principles of redemption of the firstborn of an ass by offering a lamb: “The ass means non-Jew, who is to be redeemed by the offering of a lamb, which is the dispersed sheep of Israel. But if he refuses to be redeemed, then break his skull…They should be taken out of the book of the living…” 11
www.truthtellers.org...
[/quote

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing up the subject, it all goes back to the banking business, and not the politicians.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thank you for reading the article..one comment asked why..its all about control...

Think of this..if you have all the money you can ever want..then life becomes meaningless..You don't have to worry about anything that the common person has to think about..so whats left..only control through deceptions...

Remember there is no democracy if the people do not control the money...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I would just like to add that it's not really Jews..But I do believe it is Zionists and remember anyone can be a Zionist......

If you research deeply you will find that the jews have been used and manipulated to be the scape goats.....

The criminal elite are fooling everyone, including the Jews...

It's really only about money..

Please read my article "Recipe for insanity" danieltowsey.wordpress.com...

Everyone has to wake up to the real danger and that is the money being in private secret control..

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
when i read about this part of the article.... it says...

"How about the Port Arthur massacre in Australia (21)? An eye witness said that a man dressed in black swat like clothing walked into a quaint tavern in a small crimeless tourist town. He sat down at a table near the door and put the fully automatic assault riffle on his hip and began shooting people that were dancing. The witness said that he had to be one of the best shooters on earth because he shot and killed 50 people between the eyes. He then got up went outside and there was a car approaching. He shot the engine to stop the car and then shot the passenger and driver, that could have later identified him. He then walked away and disappeared....the government later blamed the crime on a retarded man with an IQ of 60..they tried him and put him to death...This event was staged to make it easy for the government to pass an antigun law. That law says that no Australian is now allowed to own a gun. This information is what I got off the net. "

so i looked it up and on wiki it says....

"The Port Arthur massacre of 28 April 1996 was a killing spree which claimed the lives of 35 people and wounded 37 others mainly at the historic Port Arthur prison colony, a popular tourist site in south-eastern Tasmania, Australia. Martin Bryant, a 28-year-old from New Town, eventually pleaded guilty to the crimes and was given 35 life sentences without possibility of parole. He is now interned in HM Prison Risdon."

en.wikipedia.org...(Australia)

So in the wiki one it says the guy is still alive....but in the OP link it says he was put to death.......................?

And if you scroll down to background, morning events etc, it goes into more detail.......so what I can conclude from this....is that the OP link is BS.....personal opinion...

[edit on 8-12-2007 by andre18]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Maybe the guy writing the aritcle rushed through that and meant something else? Who knows, maybe with such a multitude of other stuff he got the facts skewed on the port arthur massacre. Regardless, I dont think the entire link can be labeled as BS just because of that. That was an awful deal, I had heard about it before, but reading about that massacre, such a cold disguisting act for a human to do.

That was an interesting link, so was the blue print for a prison planet. I think these cold calculators that believe we are no more then cattle in their big boys game, are in for a rude awakening. I really think they are getting scared, they see people waking up, they see their little plans at domination slipping further away, and they are scrambling trying to hold it together. I, a few years prior to today, would never believe in all the "conspiracy theory" talk. I was one of the groomed sheep to believe that when something was branded that label, unless I wanted to be seen as an unamerican, and crazy. It was better to just brush it off as craziness. One day I saw something on the news and it got me thinking, that lead me down the road of awakening. I have to tell you, it was so hard for me to believe that our government could be involved in disinfo, and could be leading us down a path of destuction. I still have a hard time believing some of the stuff, the 911 thing, still haunts my mind, I dont want to believe our government had a hand in that. However there is something that just doesnt add up in that whole deal.

I do think an awakening is happening, and I believe alot of people like myself, are finding that in their slumber our country has gone further down the crapper, and they arent happy about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I agree with your analysis here, but not your conclusion (which is probably tongue in cheek). There's plenty we can do, starting with getting the truth out to as many people as we can.

reply to post by danieltowsey

I very much agree with you here. I think that making 'the Jews' a straw man for the globalists aims was part of the plan from the beginning. It's interesting how dispensationalism and 'the protocols' popped up about the same time. Mainstream christianity practically deifies Judaism today; what a nice curtain for the bankers to hide behind. Nice article BTW.

top topics

join