It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq had WMD? A new WMD Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
www.salon.com...

The Spectator (headline: I Found Saddam's WMD Bunkers), which claims that: (a) WMDs really were found in Iraq after the invasion, (b) they were located in vast underground bunkers (c) which contained "nuclear, chemical and biological materials", but (d) the U.S., through negligence, failed to secure those sites and, as a result, (e) the WMDs were stolen by The Terrorists and/or Syrian agents, who now have them and are actively plotting (along with China, Russia and North Korea) to use them against the West, but --

(f) because the Bush administration is so embarrassed by their failure to prevent the theft of all these dastardly weapons, and because Democrats are embarrassed by this discovery because it proves that Saddam really did have WMDs all along, they have all jointly created a vast conspiracy where they conceal the discovery of WMDs in order to cover up for their negligence.

I find this just a little bizarre. Would like to know what others think after reading this.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If It were true, we would of heard about it.

Bush needed everything imaginable to give substance to his invasion.

NO wmd's were found, because none existed.

Their production capability was NILL

and the wmd's they HAD, would of expired years ago.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
If It were true, we would of heard about it.

Bush needed everything imaginable to give substance to his invasion.

Not necessarilly. These guys are trying to hide the NAU and ignoring our own border security all the while promoting global weapons bans for citizens and constantly stepping up citizen surveilance and internment. I dont hink they would care if we found these WMD's or not. Bush doenst feel the need to justify anything. What does he care?

I dont believe theyre embarassed per se that these weapons may have been stolen by Syria and elsewhere. They would just use the information when it suited them. Like when they decide to go into Syria or Iran or North Korea.
Or as an excuse to lock down American citizens even more by saying "by the way a whole bunch of bad stuff got stolen a while back and we have no idea where any of it is so for your own saftey put on these gray jumpsuits, dont speak to anyone and line up for vaccinations. Now here's your new national ID chip and youre scheduled to move into your new camp unnit by the end of the week. For your own safetey."

If this story is true its great because is lock proof that the morons on either the D side or the R side of the fence with all of their partisan fighting are just pushing toward the same ultimate NWO goal of total control and neo-feudalism to support the elite. Bush or Clinton its all the same thing.

Im going to keep watching this one and hoping it turns out to be nothing.

Wait a minute!

BREAKING! Dave Gaubatz says Saddam had hidden WMDs in Iraq but The Terrorists stole them as part of a conspiracy with China, Russia and Iran to build an Islamic Bomb and obliterate your children. We were right all along! Saddam had WMDs! The MSM doesn't want you to know!!! That is what their blogs and radio shows and Fox programs are for.

An Islamic Bomb? WTH is this? So the truth of the matter is this is just a really bad hoax by this Glen guy? Well, it isnt verry funny. An "Islamic Bomb?" I shouldve know with the constant naming of Hannity and Limbaugh and Fox that this was just a big D waving party line lefty trying to be funny.
And that its affiliated with Salon I shouldve known. Salon and this guy are just perpetuating one of the biggest problems in this country. The partisan divide keeping our eyes off the ball and thinking theyre funny when theyre not. Far too many people think theyre funny when theyre not. And they even get paid for it!

[edit on 23-4-2007 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oh! heres a straw!

Clutch it!

new topics

top topics

join