It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Manchurian Candidate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If you take the time to read this man's account of his experiences with mind control, you might be willing to imagine that Cho could possibly be in the same league-I realize there are some people who have been getting angry with other posters for suggesting that Cho was anything more than a lone nut who finally cracked...but I don't think that questioning the media contolled information we have been fed about the event in any way equals disrespect for the victims. I'd rather not that this thread focus so much on Cho but the information in the link and the opinions anyone might have of the information. It's a pretty good read, I think I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish it. Take a look:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Pilot]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I read this story a few months ago and I thought this guy was full of it or crazy or both.However I delved into the subject more and came to realize maybe his claims weren't that outrageous after all. I too have noticed similarities with Cho especially after viewing parts of his "manifesto".Just some of the references he made in it made me remember the story you linked above.After veiwing the thread about his possible military past and the recruitment links for government agencies at VT I'm even more convinced.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
AccessD,

I wonder where he is now, this Andy Pero guy. One interviewer said she thought he was in prison in Arkansas. I guess he would do well to stay off the radar if his story is true you know?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have no idea where he is now.If he is in prison I wonder why?Probably put him there to keep him under wraps.He was trained as an assassin, maybe they fear him going after a certain prominant US politician.
Maybe I'll try google and see what comes up.Back at ya later.AD

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Update-googled the name Andy Pero and found a ton of info.Willtake a while to sift through it all. A lot of it seems to be in Spanish.Can't figure that one out unless obviously more than one person with same name.Will update if I find anything recent.I can't believe no one else has posted here.Access Denied.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I tried to find more recent posts about him but haven't so far.
Good luck

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
i don't doubt for a moment that mind control is as plausable an answer as mental illness

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Last interview I found was dated 2004 and it gave no info on what he is doing now /or then. He only discussed the Superman project.Oh well it was worth a try. I'll keep looking.u2u me Pilot if you find anything.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
look at the last name listed under May. This outfit looks like some kind of recruiting service for military personnel making a transition into private companies. I wonder if it's the same guy. Not a very common name.

www.orioninternational.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wow Pilot- not sure what to make of this but his name appears below May as well, not just in Maryland But Virginia as well.I suppose it could be as his Father was in the military.I can't remember what he was taking[courses] in University.Do you really think the military would hire him in any way after speaking out like that? I've got a friend checking out some different search engines too.He probably is keeping a low profile right now.Will get back toyou if I find anything.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
mind control is light years ahead of anything we can imaine, they have been working on electronic mind control for at least 60 years. people have to be really naive to think that things like cho being mind controlled is not possible.

i live in england and i know someone who has been monitored 24 hours a day, since 1992. his friends and family know its happening, so they had this technology to monitor people 24-7 back in 1992 in uk, so how much more advanced are they today.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
About why he would be employed by them:

Of course this is speculation, but maybe he got tired of running and decided to join the team again in a peripheral capacity, just as a workerbee so they would leave him alone. Or they got to him and reprogrammed him and he is a harmless workerbee and they are keeping an eye on him. As much as he hated them and what they did, I can't imagine him willingly going back into the fold, so maybe....who the heck knows!!

It occured to me that he was a military guy who had a lot of time on his hands in the late nineties and decided to spin a wild yarn based on things he knew was going on in the psy-ops programs, but that would seem REALLY crazy, I guess it's not impossible though.

I'd be interested in who runs that company. The first time I went to that site, a pop-up window appeared and a customer service agent texted "how may I help you?' so I asked her : "Is the Andy Pero working for you the same Andy Pero that was a government mind control victim?" loooooooong pause...Then she texted back: "I wouldn't know about that" It was so funny!

I was daydreaming today about going to the function where they do their recruiting and see if I could sneak in somehow and get a look at him. I don't wanna travel far for some cock-a-mamie stunt though. He's going to be in Fishkill NY - maybe that's not too far...

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Pilot]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
was your friend involved is psy-ops or govt intelligence? just asking you don't have to say if it's not cool...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Are you seriously going to check this guy out? What if it is him? What would you say to him?Remember this guy is a trained Assassin!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
was your friend involved is psy-ops or govt intelligence? just asking you don't have to say if it's not cool...

just want people to know that this stuff exists, the society we live in just is not what we think it is unless we are exposed to these things, and know of someone it happens too.

nothing is safe anymore, and although i cannot say whether this geezers stuff is real, i know that mind control is beyond stuff we know about.

just put it like this, they have been working on electronics and the mind since the 50's it is believed, so you can guarentee that the technolgy is alot more advanced than just thought reading.

just my 2 cents, and with the toys coming out that work with biofeedback, at least some here are questioning whether they like it or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Are you seriously going to check this guy out? What if it is him? What would you say to him?Remember this guy is a trained Assassin!

well, probably not.

Fishkill is about an hour & 1/2 away and I don't have any idea where the event takes place, plus, yeah, he's an assassin.

I'd do it if it were closer. I wouldn't say anything to him, I would just look and see if he looks like the picture with the interview. Maybe take a picture.

What would be the point though? I'm not sure what in the world I would say!

What would you want to say to somebody like that?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I actually DID track down exactly where Andy Pero was. With no help from Eve Lorgen who *insisted* he was in Arkansas. Repeatedly. Howver, on my own I took every lead I had and used google and tracked down his Dad and Mom. Spoke with his Dad on two separate occasions. Andy was in Federal Prison, but not in Arkansas. Try NJ and CT. It being 2009, Andy may be out by now, I don't really know.

Andy's travels during his last few months of freedom before being incarcerated were very interesting.

If Andy's out now, I wish him the best. I would advise he avoid "friends" like Eve and others who certainly benefitted from 'interviewing" and publishing his his story on the net. Then suddenly didn't give him the time of day, not even a Christmas card, once he was incarcerated. Shame on them all.

Life is precious. Time is short. Impermanence. Karma.

Annie Mouse

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ref andy peros present location from what i have been able to trawl from the net as of ug 31 2007 he was in northern state prison newark, got this info from a copy of a letter he sent to his lawyer.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Just wondering if any one has any updated info on the montauk project or the andy pero story.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ronin2510

im curious too as to the andy pero thing

top topics

<<   2 >>

join