It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Aliens: The Deadly Secret

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi all,

Just finished this new book by Jonathan Gray. Some very interesting stuff which links ETs and abductions to Occult activity.

Can order from www.beforeus.com. Worth a read.

PauL D

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What was it about the book that intrigued you. What exactly was the link between the occult and Ufo's, or Ufo abduction? Sounds interesting, but I would love to hear about it with out having the buy the book.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think there is a secret, a secret that may have
something to do with what happened... that night.

I've seen the lights.
For me it started on a lonley country road... looking for a short cut,
that I never found.
It began with a closed deserted Little Chef and a man too long
without sleep to continue his journey.
It began with the landing of a craft from another galaxy nailing the
atmosphere at Mach 15, which you guys know is pretty unstable.
So we gonna have to help Laredo guide it in and use Roman Candles
for visual conformation.

Alright, dinners at seven. Well, he's outside.

But I digress, I was travelling westwards across the moor, just south
of Burgh Marsh in my wife's Morris Minor. The night was cool and at first,
I thought there was rain clouds scudding across the moor, but as I neared
the summit, I realised that it was smoke from a fire way out near the
Druid Stones.

As I turned onto Bishop Lane, I could see figures moving about and what
seemed like a large object circling above the fire.
I slowed the car down and winded down the window to get a better view.
That's when I saw the Ice Cream van,"Bonus, excellent."
It was poorly parked near the fire and I could see the garish markings along
it's flanks. A bearded man was shouting into the passenger side and he
seemed distressed at the hovering object. Shapes milled about the fire as
if in panic.

I must state that I have seen many pranks on the moors, students high on
Marijuana or cheap wine, pondering if they'll ever get a job or wondering whether
they should hit on their parents for one of those hippie-fur-lined coats.
The first one was the Cumbrian Spaceman, a simple ruse made by Frazier M. Keks,
back in the seventies.
From what I've overheard at a local pub, 'Keksi' a bad seed and head full of bad
wiring (I like him already) was having, shall we say, a relationship with Bob
Holness's wife Moira.

One afternoon, Bob came back for a pee to his farm early, after checking on
his short horns and by a stroke of luck on Frazier's part, Bob came in the back
door as Frazier fled from the front. Up here, we call it Dutch-door-action.

In merely his all-one- underwear, he'd made for his BSA motorcycle, put on
his white crash helmet and prepared to make an hasty departure.
Like Meatloaf, he revved the engine hot, thinking about the wimp-cop in
'Heartbeat'.

Bob had let him have both barrels of his 12 gauge and Frazier had decided
to 'leg it' across the moor after seeing the headlight and most of his dials
explode on his bike.
Needless to say and any UFO buff wil bare witness, a strange helmeted figure
was photographed by a visitor to Burgh Marsh and the rest is history.

Anyway, at the time of the sighting there seemed to be some commotion...
I just am unable to describe - a flash of light or smoke or something which
caused me to feel that something out of the ordinary had occurred there on
the moor..

I saw a man, not the bearded guy, fire some sort of liquid towards the supposed
hovering craft, he was aiming a strange device and screaming with rage.
Next to him I could see a young man in a leather jacket holding an ice cream, in
the flickering light, I saw that he treated himself to 12 Monkey's Blood.

Then a flash of light and the green beam from the craft seemed to make
everyone turn to stone. I stood and watched the scene, guessing that I was
supposed to see all this and report it as a witness to you guys.

Then I saw the strangest sight of the evening, a man dressed as a woman
floating up towards the craft, he was trying to hook a stick he held to the side
window of the Ice Cream van, but to no avail.
A woman appeared and attempted to grab at his torn dress, in a shrill voice,
I heard her say "Getta way from her you bitch!", but the ship still took him.

I trotted across the heather, brandy glass in hand and ignoring the high jinx, I
aimed for the Ice Cream van and tapped the bearded man on the shoulder.
I supposed he was was the leader of this troupe and therefore it was him I asked
"do you have any brown M & M's? because Ozzy won't go stage without 'em"

The Sean Connery look-a-like stopped his ranting at the passenger and stared
blankly at me. I smiled curtly and glancing at his shoes, I made my way to the
rear of the van.
Near the shelf with what seemed melted Snicker bars, several packets of M & M's
sat forgotten and squashed. I took them and as I was jamming them into my
farmer-style tweed jacket, I saw the passenger in the front of the van look around
and smile at me. He closed one eye and said "Camera One" and then quickly winked
to the other eye and said with a broad beam "Camera Two".
He repeated this several times before he continued with his digging.
The passenger side was full of debris, that were strewn about as if
the van had done a Crazy Ivan and the stranger was trying to dig his way out.
In a harrased tone he said "you wanna come down and chum some of this sh*t"

With that I left, the scene outside had changed, the craft (if that was what it was)
had rotating lights now and the man in the dress had disappeared.
The woman stood, hands on hips, staring at the closing maw of the hovering ship
and the guy with in the stained vest had moved away and was doing something oddly
with a badly dented weed-killer sprayer.
I double glanced as I saw him urinating into it, the thundering sound becoming quieter
as the tank filled. " Is there anything I can do?.. I kinda feel like a fifth wheel around here"
I asked him. As he trickled to a finish, he hissed over his shoulder "I dunno, is there
anything you can do?"

Then a mechanical sound was heard from above, the leather-jacketed kid had reappeared,
ice cream on his lips and the bare cone in his hands and stood along side the older guy.
I turned to see what was happening and at the same time, I could hear the p*ss tank
being lifted.
The spaceship's pod-bay doors had opened and a blinding white light shone through.
We all stood and waited.

With the same sound that a heifer makes has it's new-born calf drops to the
ground, a shape fell from the spaceship. With a sickening thud and a "oof yer bugger!"
a naked man hit the gorse and rolled near to the fire. We all stumbled closer and looked
down on the moaning form.
It was Frazier, he was alive... they hit with five shots and he's still alive, well that's
bad news for me and bad news for... sorry.
I can remember Frazier looking around, lost and frightened, the way he did when Bob
was chasing him all those years ago.

The woman leaned towards a large packing case, rummaged and tossed a length of
rubber hose to one side, this causing the bearded guy to flush and whisper
"Pyscho hose bitch".She went to Frazier and helped him into a dressing gown that
had seen better days. Frazier stood up and reaching for a rather fetching silk cravat,
he smiled at me. "Ya' all know me?... know what I do for a livin" he said, his voice
hoarse and slow, Yet he'd dressed quickly, as if Bob was still on his heels.

Before I could reply, the crew-cut man with the p*ss-tank suddenly stepped forward and
sprayed 'Keksi' with slash. The force was surpising, Frazier twisted and turned to avoid
the gushing, but it was obvious that this guy had done this before.
Through the loud cacophony of the liquid, I could hear the man saying "check those corners,
check those corners".

Frazier ran off. One minute he was screaming within a hail of urine and the next he was
thundering across the heather and into the night.
Even in the light of the dwindling fire I could see Frazier running with his eyes closed, an
old country trick to make you think you're running faster.

I looked back at the night sky, but the ship had gone. We were alone.
I offered the strangers an M & M from my glass and as the young man in the biker jacket
reached for a treat, he whispered "we better get back, cause it'll be dark soon, they
mostly come at night... mostly"

In a respected silence for the man in the dress, I watched the group pack their things
and climb into the Ice Cream van. The passenger window was wound down with a
a small squeaky sound and I heard the Sean-Connery double say to the man there,
"you always were an ass-hole Gorman" and with that, he dragged the packing case
around to the driver's side.

I jumped into my car and bumped off down towards the village, I thought I'd better
notify the police. But as I swerved into the village square, I had second thoughts,
I mean... there's been pranks going on up there on the moors for years, so maybe
I should just let it be.
So here I am, relating this tale to you guys and like I've said earlier, it was probably
just students playing around up there.
But sure enough, I got the M & M's and Ozzie went on stage and did a great show,
I almost remembered something else, but it's gone.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
To paraphrase 400+ pages in a few lines:

- ETs and Spirits say the same things.
"UFO researchers Ankerberg and Weldon were asking:'...how credible it is to think that literally thousands of extraterrestrials would fly millions or billions of light-years simply to teach New Age Philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult...?'"
- Regularly, "alien abduction" experiences occur concurrently with Occult/Coven activity in an area
- Amazingly, "born-again" christians are immune to abduction. Several accounts where subject cried out "Jesus" and aliens dropped them and left.
- Roswell-Alien connection was pushed by a single USAAF Major Jesse Marcel. It was a weather balloon out of a top-secret Project MOGUL, designed to reflect radar and detect soviet nuclear tests. Roswell was a dead duck until occult writer Berlitz wrote his book in 1980 book.
- Goes into detail about actual evidence of Biblical accuracy, and simple tests to determine whether the Bible is right or wrong, by showing that prophetic writings in the Bible accurately predict future events.
- Details the Bible Code, layered messages in the text of the Bible that is statistically impossible unless God did it. Attempts to discredit this code have failed.
- Details archaeological and historical evidence that our pre-history classes are edited and the Biblical history is more accurate. Especially details about the origins of paganism and multi-god faiths (originally, ancient worship was creator only, even ancient hindu etc.).

It's worth the money. The rest of his stuff is too. He researches very thoroughly and presents the answers simply, dealing with the opposing arguments by providing evidence and quotes.

Blessings,

PauL D

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Christians are scared of little boogie men in flying saucers. They think they might be just like those demons mentioned in that Bible book they never read. You know, the ones that make them do bad things like steal bicycles or want to see little boys nakey.

Boo! Boo-o-o-O-O-O-ooo, aliens!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Christians are not afraid of Aliens because many of us know that.........
THERE ARE NO AIENS.

Aliens are the delusion spoken of in the Bible that will explain the rapture of Christians.

Satan always has a counterfeit. There is a Christ.......there will be an Antichrist. There is a rapture..........alien abductions are the counterfeit.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The bible is a delusion. Fairytales. Sorry for the one liner

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
The bible is a delusion. Fairytales. Sorry for the one liner

Those so called fairytales have stood the test of time and the prophesies are 100 % accurate. From the restoration of Israel, to the war in Iraq...to the coming world government...........100 % accurate.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Aliens are the delusion spoken of in the Bible that will explain the rapture of Christians.

It's reading statements like this that make me understand why the decision was taken to cover up the existence of extra-terrestial intelligence. Much as I hate to admit it, if a sizeable portion of the population share the belief that aliens are demons then humanity simply isn't ready for disclosure.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology

It's reading statements like this that make me understand why the decision was taken to cover up the existence of extra-terrestial intelligence. Much as I hate to admit it, if a sizeable portion of the population share the belief that aliens are demons then humanity simply isn't ready for disclosure.

Much as I hate to admit it, you have been deceived by those in power who seek to keep you from the truth. There are no aliens bub...........It's all a made up crock.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

There are no aliens bub...........It's all a made up crock.

Presumably you have an interest in the subject, or you wouldn't be posting in the "Aliens & UFOs" section of ATS. I'm curious, how would you react if the existence of alien intelligence was officially disclosed?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

There are no aliens bub...........It's all a made up crock.

Presumably you have an interest in the subject, or you wouldn't be posting in the "Aliens & UFOs" section of ATS. I'm curious, how would you react if the existence of alien intelligence was officially disclosed?

You will see an official declaration of alien intelligence in your lifetime.......problem is it's all made up.

Beam me aboard captain...........activate the transporter.............the rapture.
They have activated their cloaking device captain...........we can't see them........but they are there.
They are hiding in the ocean where you can't find them........they have cities down there..............YEA, RIGHT.

Lots of people being fooled by this one. The cigar shaped objects had a huge rash of sitings in 1947....1948. When Israel was declared and became a nation. This event....the rebirth of Israel had to happen before the rapture can occur.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Christians are not scared of UFO's Aliens etc...I don't know who you think you are by saying that.

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
Christians are scared of little boogie men in flying saucers. They think they might be just like those demons mentioned in that Bible book they never read. You know, the ones that make them do bad things like steal bicycles or want to see little boys nakey.

Boo! Boo-o-o-O-O-O-ooo, aliens!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Much as I hate to admit it, you have been deceived by those in power who seek to keep you from the truth. There are no aliens bub...........It's all a made up crock.

There is no way to prove a negative, so you might as well give up.
You're not gonna convince me that there is no such thing as aliens. There are billions of stars in our galaxy alone and there are billions of galaxies in the universe.
Out of all those stars its statistically impossible that we are the only inteligent beings out there.

To say they have not come to earth is a more believable statement, but still not provable.

your theory about disclosure being planned to dupe us is intruiging but i dont think its accurate.
I think your partially right. I think they will use aliens as a global scare tactic. But I still believe that there are alien races out there.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You see, this is what amazes me! Ridiculously absurd comments like this, yet s/he is considered the sane one!

I hate to burst your bubble, but those in power tell us there are no aliens too. Supposedly that is the truth. Hardly a deception!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The most spiritual christians I know are into ufology. It is kinda weird that the two are linked. However when you think about it both require one to believe in something that is not easily seen, and therefore it becomes obvious why they can coexist hand in hand. I just hate generalizations so I figured I would put in my 2 cents worth.

Suicide virus nothing personal. I am actually intrigued by the majority of what you post and reply, and want to give kudos on how you call a spade a spade. Maybe we just have a difference of opinion on this issue. Or, more likely I just have different experiences with people than you have had. Whatever it is, keep telling those who will listen what you believe.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm reminded of a sci-fi short story I read many years ago, and which I no longer have a clue as to the name of. It was told from the viewpoint of the space explorers.

After a long trip through the void they find the planet they had set out to find. Nearing the touch down area the captain is giving last minute instructions to the one that will go out and greet the inhabitants.

"Now remember, these are a very primitive race," he reminded his second in command. "When you talk with them, try not to say anything that will offend them."

"I know Captain," Number Two promised, as he donned his protective gear. "I expect the first one to ask me any questions will be their religious leader, just as usual in these first contact events."

"Naturally," agreed the Captain. "And however they see their God, tell them plainly that our leaders always worship whatever local Deity that is the custom of the area. And that we will add that God equally to our own Gods."

"Yes sir. As a matter of fact, I'll be the first to perform whatever ceremony is done here for their beliefs." said Number Two as he adjusted his breathing gear. "After all, it wouldn't do to anger a God."

And with that, Grilumph set off down the the gangplank from the saucer door to meet the Pope. The End

And so it my be when we meet our wise and elder space brothers for real.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Beam me aboard captain...........activate the transporter.............the rapture.
They have activated their cloaking device captain...........we can't see them........but they are there.
They are hiding in the ocean where you can't find them........they have cities down there..............YEA, RIGHT.

That's some weird arguements. A Bunch of quotes from science fiction stories and movies. Ow my god, you got us! It's all fake!!

Come on, don't be silly. Just saying things like that is only proving that you feel threatend by the facts which have come to light regarding ufo's.

Very normal reaction. Ridicule. I only which that someday people could put themselves past these basic elements of human psychology and actually have a discussion. Maybe I should pray to God right?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I love reading things like this!

First of all, there is of course no evidence that the Christian religion is correct in it's world-view, let alone any other of the thousands of religions out there. Second, the same holds for UFO and alien conspiracy theories (but at least there are some photos and videos out there to show that *something* is going on, even if there are perfectly good Earthly explanations for most of them). To try and link the two together is an exercise in futility and *no one* comes out of such discussions with dignity and logic intact.

One major point related in an earlier post here really gets to me though:

Details the Bible Code, layered messages in the text of the Bible that is statistically impossible unless God did it. Attempts to discredit this code have failed.

The Bible Code has been disproved, and quite easily, numerous times. The computer program used to search the Bible has been recreated by skeptics and has been used on many secular sources, including the lyric booklet of Vanilla Ice (if memory serves correctly, if not him, then another similar one-hit wonder kind of star). Guess what? All of them had "predictions" of 9/11, Hitler, natural disasters, political events, and so on. You may be willing to claim that God works through every single piece of writing in the history of the world ever, but it's obviously just a statistical thing. Given so much to work with, either from the bible or a novel, it's basically impossible *not* to find "predictions" of world events with somewhat startling specifics.

And remember, I say "predictions" with quotes because the bible code has never predicted anything, it's all in retrospect, we type in the key words and then go filling in the blanks with whatever words and phrases we find that seemingly relate to events that have already happened. The code has never and will never predict anything with a greater accuracy than chance allows.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
The most spiritual christians I know are into ufology.
[edit on 24-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

Sorry, but a lot of people call themselves Christians but have little or no faith, or understanding of what being a Christian means. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going into a garage makes you a car.

Recent studies in the US showed there was little discernible difference in lifestyles of those calling themselves Christians and those who didn't.

This is very different from the 12 men who changed the world in the early ADs.

I know guys who have prophetic experiences of Biblical stature - not just dreams and visions but "I was there" encounters with Angels, heaven, etc.

None of them are into Ufology - except to reassert the deceptive nature of the field, which tries to provide an alternative to the Truth of a loving heavenly father whose Son became a lowly human so He could rescue us from the effects of our rebellion.

Jonathan Gray deals with these issues in detail in the book, and provides quotes and references of numerous studies on UFOs and abductions which highlight the sinister nature of these occurances.

Paul D

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join