It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I recently saw a video by a, Jordan Maxwell. I had never herd of this guy before but I am sure that some of you have. I am actually counting on the fact that some of you know who this is as I am interested in hearing your thoughts on this guy.
The video is quite long, 3 hr in total, but it is very interesting . He goes over so much I wasn't sure if I should post this here in Secret Societies, NWO, or Conspiracy in religion.

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Very interesting, three hours is a long time but worth it. Jordan Maxwell gives a good talk on many ancient symbols. He doesn't seem to have a conclusion on what it all means and he interjects some opinions that are guaranteed to offend people from every religion. He seems to feel that all symbols from ancient history are evil. I think there must of been some good people doing good work somewhere back in those days.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WOGIT
I recently saw a video by a, Jordan Maxwell. I had never herd of this guy before but I am sure that some of you have. I am actually counting on the fact that some of you know who this is as I am interested in hearing your thoughts on this guy.
The video is quite long, 3 hr in total, but it is very interesting . He goes over so much I wasn't sure if I should post this here in Secret Societies, NWO, or Conspiracy in religion.

video.google.com...

Jordan brought David Icke inlo AMerica and funded him from his own pocket. David Icke re-packaged Jordan's teachings and added his own slant. To this very day, Icke has forgotten about Jordan and never bothered to thank him for everything he offered him.

Jordan Maxwell was allowed on Alex Jones' show once (may be twice) and was never allowed back on again. Do you know why?

He exposed the Jesuits and Vatican (something Alex will not touch) and he also exposed the income tax fraud and false strawman system we are living under, that is Admiralty Law.

Jordan makes some slight error in his ideas of Atonism. He does not understand that Jesus Christ was real and IS real. But he is a brilliant historian and scientist - one of the very best if we overlook some slight bias and error.

I still have a great deal of respect for Jordan because he understood that the Admiralty Law (similar to Cannon Law) of the Vatican and Queen Elizabeth II are illegetimate rulers and that all courts today must have a judge that pledges alliegance to the crown of the Black Welf Queen Elizabeth II. And Elizabeth serves the Vatican.

Pretty easy to see who rules at the top now isn't it? I do not pay income tax myself since I know how the "strawman system" works. This is why I love to poke fun at the little toe-tipping "monsters" that post here and try and tell me that there is no conspiracy involving Masons. I personally know that most Judges are Masons and they are ALL frauds and liars which I have told them to their faces, sinmce they cannot get me to accept the contract in court that I am a "PERSON".

See my example below for even Canada has no law requiring you to pay income tax:

"The Queen acting as [claimed]Crown in Right of Canada

Attn: Carol Skelton, Acting As MP
And, Minister of National Revenue
Room 121, East Block, House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0A6

Date:______________ Mail Registration # _________________

Sir:
I, commonly called John Henry of the Doe family, have recently learned that I, with a status of a full liability free will man, and with no intention or knowledge of being any form or type of incorporated entity or of being a commercial “also known as”, or of my being a ward of the Crown, am not a "person" - a limited liability legal fiction. I am therefore, not a fictional entity called a ‘taxpayer’ subject to the Income Tax Act of Canada.

Further, I have learned that I have been defrauded by the Crown [the Federal Government of Canada] and deceptively induced by the propaganda of Canada Revenue Agency, or its predecessor, Revenue Canada, into making a presumed contract of incorporation, or a presumed contract of status change to a limited liability fiction called a “person” with the Crown, by my having filed a return of income, thus making the presumption that my status as a free will man was changed into a "person resident in Canada" and a "taxpayer"; and, therefore supposedly making me subject to the income tax by that assumed contract. This act by the Crown [Federal Government of Canada] is believed by me to be a violation of contract law and of the Statute of Frauds [Br.] of 1677 by way of fraud, and is a trespass upon my life and my property.

As the injured party, I hereby revoke and void any such supposed or assumed contract, past, present and future; and, hereby declare my sovereign status as a full liability free will man with absolute rights under Anglo-Saxon Common Law, and not under the so-called English common law.

Further, I state herein that I am not the legal identity called (the name on your birth certificate name), nor, am I the surety for the debts of (birth certificate name).

I hereby demand that you pay back to me forthwith any supposed withholding tax which has been withheld from my wages; and, all supposed income tax which I paid over to the Receiver General for Canada under Social Insurance Number ______________on the grounds that I was fraudulently induced to pay it and was thus unlawfully deprived of that money, the fruits of my labor and skills - my private property.

I hereby demand that you order Canada Revenue Agency to cease and desist any harassment of me; and, that you prohibit CRA agents from violating my common law property and privacy rights.

I, commonly called John Henry of the Doe family, a free will full liability man lawfully living at: c/o ________ Street, (city or town), (province) declare in the presence of the undersigned witness that the above statements made by myself are believed to be true, correct and according to the Law of Almighty God.

______________________________________ ____________________________________
Autograph Witness"

[edit on 22-4-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
As a result of this video I have been trying to follow up on some of his claims with regards to the meaning of certain symbols as well as word origins. I however am having a hard time finding the needed research tools to check some of the claims. The few links that I did find I will post and its my hope that if any of you may have similar links that you may also post them for us to see, use and learn from.

Online Etymology Dictionary
www.etymonline.com...

A Visual Glossary of Religious Symbols
altreligion.about.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
Very interesting, three hours is a long time but worth it.

3 hours? Man, that guy is more long-winded than Trotsky.

Jordan Maxwell gives a good talk on many ancient symbols. He doesn't seem to have a conclusion on what it all means and he interjects some opinions that are guaranteed to offend people from every religion. He seems to feel that all symbols from ancient history are evil. I think there must of been some good people doing good work somewhere back in those days.

Agreed. I only watched a few minutes and lost interest. He is presented as "an expert on the occult". If someone really wants to learn about the occult, I would recommend speaking with occultists, or reading books by occultists, rather than spending three hours listening to a self-styled "expert" who himself isn't quite sure what occultism really is.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337
Jordan brought David Icke inlo AMerica and funded him from his own pocket.

Thanks. I didn’t know that.

Jordan Maxwell was allowed on Alex Jones' show once (may be twice) and was never allowed back on again. Do you know why?

He exposed the Jesuits and Vatican (something Alex will not touch) and he also exposed the income tax fraud and false strawman system we are living under, that is Admiralty Law.

Alex probably doesn’t want to insult his demographics. However, he does expose the income tax fraud, mainly thought his promotion of Aaron Russo.

See video.google.com...

He does not understand that Jesus Christ was real and IS real.

I’m pretty sure there is no way you can prove that.

I personally know that most Judges are Masons and they are ALL frauds and liars which I have told them to their faces, sinmce they cannot get me to accept the contract in court that I am a "PERSON".

There is no doubt that many judges are corrupted to the core. (see Sherman Skolnick’s Report) However, if you have any evidence that the Masons are involved, I’d love to see it.

See my example below for even Canada has no law requiring you to pay income tax:

I was introduced to Murray Gauvreau while in Canada. He also speaks and writes about the admiralty laws you refer to.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I’m pretty sure there is no way you can prove that.

Agreed for the most part. It would require far to lengthy a reply then I am willing to write but I will say that I do not hold anything against those people who seem to imagine that some 2000 years ago, an entire culture, change of religious worship and consciousness just sprung out up out of NOWHERE and Chirst is nothing but KY-oil. If it were all just KY, then why the need to create a myth called "Jesus Christ", unless those earlier mysteries were already fufilled by the one they were still awaiting? An experience of incredible magnitude took place and to assume that nothing took place and that even all those pissed off Rabbis just ranted on about it for so long, is truly beyond all logic. To assume that those enlightened ones who authored Matt, LUC, Marc and John were all speaking of what was already said, overlooks an experience they wrote about. It is an investigatation of "some type of experience" that is very real, dear CN. History putts along but something did happen to alter the very course of the world itself. This cannot be denied.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I believe Jordan has an uncle that worked in the Vatican and would visit him once a month with strange tales from his job. This piqued Jordans interest in religion and symbolism which he has studied for over 40 years at this point. Heres his website: jordanmaxwell.com... (Jordan is selling a package of his personal collection of books, 955 in all. So he has definetly done his research.) The good thing about him is that he encourages you to do your own research, and not telling you to simply trust him.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Ive read/watched and listened to Jordan for years and he has some interesting content ( consequently ) and yes he tackles the whole symbology better than anyone but really doesn't have an angle except its there. Surely if you were making claims of mass control you would want to see it stopped or destroyed somehow ? why else make it known ?

The Jesus being the Son of God ( Sun of Good ) is interesting and has some weight I am continually frustrated with his angle...to make aware and offer no advice.

Its like saying the polar ice caps are going to melt and we are going to be inundated with water..you better do your homeowrk

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

this is what im thinking. he gives us all of this information..shows us why and where all these things are right in front of us but then what.....we just did our homework. we could learn every symbol everywhere and knows exactly what it means...then what?? is there a certain cosmic force that we are suppose to side with? i can think of only two. its that what all of the symbology and old books and monuments is all about?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Jordan Maxwell on Coast to Coast tonight. Interesting to say the least. He said his life is in danger as he has recently had some serious threats. 40 minutes later his web site is shut down...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Anyone have a mp3 recording of that interview on C2C with Maxwell? Is there a site that regularly records and uploads them, like a torrent site?
I just tried his page now (June 10th) and it loaded fine.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It was offline and confirmed by several of my friends, and also George Norey, for about an hour and a half.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
the fact that jordan doesnt state his own position is troubling to me. he hash many great ideas but where is he going with them. after his recent coast to coast interview i am skeptical of him personally though he covers important stuff on symbols and soveriegnty.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Maybe he doesn't have a position and is still searching.

He's looking for the truth and trying to show people secret knowledge that people don't know which I think is the most important part of what he does.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ViolatoR

Jordan's site was hijacked it is not his anymore. Don't go there. They tend to destroy anyone or anything that threatens their strangle hold on the people.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Shawn B.
I concur shawny B and if anybody actually listens to what Jordan has to say as opposed to seeking out the entertainment factor they wouldn't question his 50 something years of decernment between truth and lies.

His message is quite simply bolstered down to this, for me: search, re-search, seek, educate yourself dilligently, understand and trust your own truth, as this is authority, not the other way round, dont follow the pack. Question everything and if the answers dont match your own truth/realisation theres and issue in which perhaps examination is needed to clarify. 99.8% of our brother's and sisters are sleeping-in and are happy doing so contented infact, Ha ask Aldous Huxley that one. most of which is caused by mass mind control e.g (Tv ffr and Mains power fr) and chemically induced. More and more of us are ready to say # you Cyclops you know what! we're putting you down!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=4769672]Anonymous his position is "I'm tired now most of the population don't give a #" we're in over our head and there's not much we can do we're too far gone"

He's right it is hard getting through to most without inducing "cognitive dissonance", I mean try telling to your neighbor this stuff.

Many of us are waking up at a rapid rate, so I believe he's wrong on that one but perhaps he was right at the time.

top topics

join