It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld's Freudian Slip on National News; Plane Shot Down Over Pennsylvania

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Talk about Freudian Slip! I would hope everyone would weigh in on this info.

Sorry Folks, no denying this information. I originally found this for my 757 didn't hit the Pentagon Thread, but I thought that it was so interesting and significant that I would start a new thread.

Rumsfeld - "The people who shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon."

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"Shot down the plane in Pennsylvania."
I would have liked to have heard the rest of his statement, but that does sound kind of strange to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
"Shot down the plane in Pennsylvania."
I would have liked to have heard the rest of his statement, but that does sound kind of strange to me.

I am not sure what the hell is going on, but I do know one thing, if you tell the truth you don't ever have to worry about remembering lies or the lies you told.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
RealTruth, well, he certainly was referring to a certain group when he stated this. What I'd like to know is, if these people shot down the plane, why they didn't they just tell us that terrorists shot down the plane. I mean, I know that it would have caused more panic if they let it be known that these people were on the ground shooting planes out of the sky, but..well,I don't know.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
SpeakerofTruth

I am not jumping to any conclusion on this one myself, but I really thought this statement was strange.

Maybe we can get more opinions on this one.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
LOL, This is like the clip where Bush say's that they planned to put explosive devices in the towers or something. These guy's are in on it!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Shot down might have meant brought down.

"The people that brought down the plane over Pennsylvania...."

I say that because when we talk we are thinking ahead and perhaps because he was referring to terrorists, shot was a word that naturally came to mind.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Ashley_T]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I could be wrong but If im not then this is the SECOND time he has said that plane was shot down.
If I do remember it correctly, he pretty much said the same thing a while back, saying the Pennsylvania plane was shot down.
Then I recall hearing yet another official saying the same thing and possibly even another one commenting on a missile that hit the pentagon? lmao, these poor guys are just having a hell of a time keeping their lies straight.
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we first begin to deceive
sorry but that was to easy to pass up..

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Bush also said he saw the video of the plane hitting the first tower before anyone ever even knew that the video existed....how about that one?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashley_T
Shot down might have meant brought down.

"The people that brought down the plane over Pennsylvania...."

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Ashley_T]

There is a big difference between SHOT and BROUGHT. Big difference.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
Bush also said he saw the video of the plane hitting the first tower before anyone ever even knew that the video existed....how about that one?

Ummm, not exactly. Bush saw the first tower hit before he went to the school that day.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
"...... shot down the plane over PA...."

Wasn't that a big deal because of the "brave souls that rushed the hijackers and forced the plane down"?

That's quite the "foot in mouth" for Rummy.

[edit on 4/22/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Ummm, not exactly. Bush saw the first tower hit before he went to the school that day.

No, he didn't. He couldn't have.

The only footage of the first tower being hit is in the documentary of the Naudet brothers.

And the footage was only seen on September 12.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by danx]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Unless of course he was telling the truth and had his own cameraman there.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... - watch what Bush says when someone asks him about 9/11

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by danx

Unless of course he was telling the truth and had his own cameraman there.

Which is exactly what any reasonable person would conclude.

And just to correct danx, the footage was seen on September 11th I believe, but later in the evening. Not in the morning before the second plane hit as Bush claimed. So obviously someone was filming it for Bush, showed him the video, and told him his plan was being executed as promised. The dumb guy just let it slip that he saw it, because he probably assumed everyone else saw it, too. Little did he know that no one else had seen it yet.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If he was aware of the plan, he didn't need to see footage to know that a plane had crashed into one of the towers.

We're all saying the same thing basically. Bush knew and he had a slip.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
forget bush's slip this is about rummy

what people need to get through there heads is that politicians will tell you what ever you want to hear!!!!!! they lie alot

it seems everyone is hit over the head with amnesia after the elections and seem to forget they lie all the time

operation paperclip brought in 700 nazi SS scientists into positions of influence in the CIA NASA and DOD wake up people

your 2 comfortable with your lives to think realistically and realize u already know this but don't want to face the music

why?

1.because ignorance seems like bliss (its not it just delays and pulls the blinds over a bit more)

2. subconsciously a protection mechanism (dont underestime this one)

and you would rather continue to let the government think you beleive them then face the wrath of them figuring out you know they lied knowing they would find more PAINFUL ways to keep you in line

you understand this subconscioulsy so most don't allow themselves to seriously contemplate what's in front of there faces or anything that may open there eyes it just causes pain plus the hopeless ness of the matter so lets get drunk and deal with our own issues

[edit on 22-4-2007 by cpdaman]

top topics

join