It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Implant Experience .....(ATSSC)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is kind of a touchy subject. But here we go. (ATSSC)

I worked up in the North Eastern part of Utah in the flyfishing industry. I was recently married and had just graduated from the University of Utah. Life was good. I was doing well financially and worked outdoors everyday in the Ashley National Forest.

While some of my co-workers spun tales of oddities and anomalies in the area I found it better to keep opinions of their rants to myself. The tales told ranged everything from UFOs to Bigfoot. And, although interesting I paid very little attention to most of the tales. Add to this the fact that I lived in a small town of 250 where all the favorite pastimes included alcohol, and you can see why I disregarded most of what I heard.

I was a transplant from the city and most of my co-workers were from neighboring communities and had been brought up around the kinds of tales they were spinning. I do remember one story in particular that kind of creeped me out. One of my co-workers told that he had been "taken" and he had been assigned a particular symbol as his cue or message that he was needed or would be taken again. He said that his symbol consisted of a circle with a line through it.

This symbol would then be projected in the sky in the form of a chemtrail/contrail type cloudy apparitions. What was the most interesting after this information we had to basically pry to get, is that he looked up in the sky and looked as if he saw a ghost. Now what blew me away is that after explaing this to me, he showed us his "sign" in the sky above us. Wow. Now unless I don't fully grasp aircraft trajectory, a contrail/chemtrail would never be in a perfect circle. Especially not one with a n equidistant and centered line going through it. But there it was.

No other oddities happened for quite some time.

The stories continued however. Others told tales of traveling deep in to the forest and being amazed to find surveillance cameras mounted on rock cliffs. Now these were areas way out in the back country where there would be no logical reason to have them. Others insisted there were "other" forces at work because there would be no logical way too power these high-tech looking cameras. Aside from being mounted in cliff areas that were practically inaccessible, but the cameras seemed to be implanted into the rock with just the lenses sticking out and they had the ability to zoom in and out and follow movement, as they would pan and follow one's every move.

Stories upon stories of interesting happenings. What really baffling is that this came from people who were very honest and trustworthy and would never spin a yarn just to tell a tale. Add to that, the fact they really had a hard time telling me about it because it obviously troubled them. I was perplexed.

I wanted to believe these stories but couldn't bring myself to accept the phenomena. And, although I would consider myself religious, I didn't believe in anything I couldn't proove. Well, that was then.

A friend of a buddy of mine came up to do some fishing and visit for a while. He spoke alot of UFOs. During his visit he told tales his father had told him about "special" stones and rocks in the area. His father was a mason and he to a lesser extent also claimed to be a mason. He told of people "being called" out into the wilderness and gathering stones and rocks at night in a trance-like state in complete darkness. Guided by senses only, deep, deep in the forest. These people would awake the next day and realize they had moved immense boulders of interesting rock types and be at awe not only of their super-human strength, but at the types of stones, boulders and rocks they gathered. All the rocks would match for example and be able to "fit" together to construct whatever it was they were supposed to build. Sometime they were to build altars or tables of stone, other times different ornamental pieces that resembled masonic sculpture. All very interesting.

This friend would leave at night and go "looking" for "special" stones. This completely freaked me out when I and my room mate saw him leaving the house at 2:30 in the morning in a trance-like state just walking into the woods. He didn't come back until later the next day with a satchel full of odd looking stones which went together and made a mural.

The following day I was interested and so I questioned him at length about what it was he was doing out late at night. He said he could "show" me if I really wanted, but that he recommended I do not get involved. Being kinda freaked out that he would put it that way I agreed, and decided to keep my nose out of his masonic business. It wasn't interesting enough to me to risk my own safety in any way.

A few days passed and I decided to ask him again, Ah what the hell, right? Anyway he divulged he would go and look in to the sky and wait in th backyard until he "felt" the time was right to go off into the woods. It would usually take hours before he would be "drawn" into the woods by a power other than his own.

I was interested but wasn't about to go to all that length just to find out what this was all about. Anyway that was before I had a night of drinking with the two and I was offered a drink with agave he had made himself. From exactly what I do not know. I didn't have to work for a couple of days and In the back of my mind I began toying with the idea of being a weekend warrior and getting to the bottom of all this. Needless to say the "effect" of the drink was far more than I had originally expected. (Note: I no longer drink)

I began to think about what I would make if I wanted to make something out of stones. The only thing I could think of was my house could use a rock garden. So I went with it. I went out to a deep area of the forest and began looking around for rocks to put in the back of my truck. I wandered and couldn't see anything that stood out to me. It began getting very dark so I went back home and slept. Later that night I was awakened as if by need and felt the urge to go back out into the forest. I have no idea where I went or for how long. And in fact all I remeber is seeing white stones, so white they seemed to almost glow in the moonlight. Crystal like stones, a lot of them.

Long story short I was out all night, remeber being scared by lights, dropped a HUGE stone on my left foot. I broke my foot. Had the foot fixed, but believe I had an implant placed in my left toe.

Info on implant below

[edit on 21-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My foot had began to be infected and was turning green. The stone I had been carrying was HUGE and was enough to completely crush the foot. When I was scared by the lights I am pretty sure they were car headlights. I did not want to get in troulbe for taking stones from a National Forest (if I was in fact in the National Forest I don't know), and that was when I dropped the stone and realized I had crushed my foot. I remember very little after this.

I awoke in my bed the next day with a broken foot and blood all around my bed. I was then taken to the Ashley medical facility in Vernal Utah to have the foot fixed. That is when things got really weird. At first they said I was going to lose the foot. Later someone in a welding mask and white suit came in and although I was supposed to be "under" I remeber them working on me with what seemed to be a welder. Note: the doctors had already left and nobody else was in the room. I could not see the face of the being working on me but they did seem human. They had long black curly hair coming out from under the mask so I believe it was a larger woman. I think.

I noticed the work was done on my toe, and all this was done after all the doctors had left, no nurses either. The woman or person noticed that I was awake and told me to not try and change what they had just done to me. She said it would help me in ways I could never imagine.

Later the doctors re-enered the room a good hr later. They seemed amazed that my foot looked so much better and said they thought the foot would be fine. I asked about the person in the welder's mask and they laughed and said I must have been imagining things. They said there was no such procedure done to me.

I went home that night and began noticing that the toe pulsated and the toe nail could be lifted up. I also noticed that I would go to sleep and wake up and the leg the toe was attached to would be pointed straight up towards the cieling. It was so weird. And, I would have to try very hard to bring it back down. It almost seemed to be some form of antenna.

Not only that but when the toe was near an electric devices they would light up. For example my cell phone. Other's phones would also light up. I also lifted up my toe nail and found that when my phone touched it, it showed it was charging. Other's phones did the same. Everyone thought this was pretty funny at the time. Only weird thing is that it actually WOULD charge my phone if I left it next to it long enough. And I mean from zero power to a full charge in a half in hour or so. Also I began to see UFOs at thatpoint. I was very very scared, and ignored all this to the best of my ability. I saw one family dovtor friend of ours and he said he had never seen any work quite like it. It was a hack job he said, but with precision in weird places and not in others. I don't know what that means.

Anyway this has all changed now and I notice nothing unusual of the toe

Any ideas?

[edit on 21-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I must say that was a good story. I quite enjoyed it.
It has to be one of THE strangest examples of an implant being inserted however. I don't suppose you have an x-ray of your foot? If not I suggest you go get an x-ray of your foot and leg done and try to get some sort of scan/image from it perhaps post it here? I would be most interested.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Any ideas where I could get something like that done by someone who wouldn't laugh at why I'm doing it? I'm thinking there is something there and want to go to someone who knows what to look for. Any ideas would be great.

Ok... And the BIG question:

-What do I do if there is something?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have talked to a hypnotist who specializes in abduction cases and she said she believed there is good reason to believe I am being tracked. I have no memories of ever being abducted per say, however I have noticed things in my life change since that procedure. My intuition has been kicked up a notch, to say the least it is hypersensitive. Other than that I am truly AWARE of my actions now and always do my best to try and be the best person I can be to the best of my ability.

I am a little scared of re-opening old wounds, quite literally. I can't get the warning I was told to not try and change what had been done. And, don't know if I should.

Now don't get me wrong, I am perfectly happy living my life the way I have been. I don't put too much thought into what happened, and to some degree have blocked it out. But I know "something" happened. I'm not sure what. And, I'm ok with that.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Start with the Hypnotist. Ask this person if there is someone they can recommend.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Great story! It reminds me of an almost identical story we used to tell around the campfire in the Boy Scouts. It was called, "Who's Got My Hairy Toe..."? or something like that.

Anyway - it's basically a scare-story where, it follows your story pretty well, but then the toe falls off and disappears - seemingly reclaimed by the 'invaders'. As everyone sits wide-eyed around the campfire the story-teller then moans, "...who's got my hairy toe...." a few times. Eventually, just as the story reaches a climax when toe creeps back on its own to the original owner, the story-teller suddenly jumps up, yells, "You Got it!" and tosses a clump of grass or a sock or something at the most frightened-looking person around the campfire.

It was great fun...

Good luck, BigFoot - hope you get to the bottom of the matter soon...

p.s. What did you do with the white stones?

[edit on 4/21/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Can we have some pictures of these stones and the structures that were built? Thanks.

You are blessed with something that many of us cannot attain. I think you should seek the matter further. Of course, make sure your life is not in any danger. But i respect your decision whatever it may be.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You could try injuring it again on purpose but it's really not necessary. If I were you, I would go back to your doc and complain that your foot hurts (throw in a few other symptoms if you like). Often physicians will want to take x-rays on their own if they cannot arrive at a diagnosis following a physical exam. In this day and age where so many docs get sued at the drop of a hat (even ONE malpractice case can ruin a career if malpractice insurance premiums shoot up too high!), most docs will do it to cover their own hides. Once the x-ray has been taken, ease off on your pain complaints.

You can get a copy through just about any x-ray department upon request and your doctor won't be the wiser (hey you DO have the legal right to access your medical record so if it's on file at the office, you could also just ask for a copy of it-- there's a form they'll want filled out but that won't be a problem). I only suggest this tactic if there are no x-rays of your foot on file already. I would be surprised if you could not get the original x-ray since they would have taken one to view the fracture.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
hi,

both freaky and cool, you should write a book about it

about the x-ray, get your foot run over i did it (not on purpose) and got one nothing broken = free x-ray NOTE: its extreamly painful, maby you shouldnt do it

Roswell.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Yes order the original xrays and then take them to your doctor and complain about the toe not having healed right. Then take a look yourself for anomolies. If you do find something you could go to Dr. Rodger Leir, google his name and send him the proof and your story.He has been known to remove alien implants. What do you really think, do you want it removed?Why would you keep it?Also have you had any dreams that seemed real and that have stuck in your mind while other dreams tend to fade in time.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thats one weird story, i definatly think you should get it x-rayed or something like that. But there must be some Dr. that will be symathetic to your story and willing to preform tests to see if there really is something with your foot. Pretty good story by the way.

-fm

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
that is an extremely weird and extremely interesting story. you should definitely get a copy of the X-ray from your foot and if possible, scan it and put it online for others to take a look at. other than that, if you don't have any pins/plates/anythings in your foot, try running some kind of a metal detector over it to see if you get anything. you can also see if it causes any interference with communication devices and such using cell phones, walkie talkies, etc.

and what exactly did you mean by being able to lift your toenail 'up' ?

oh. one more question.. how long ago did all this happen?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the input. Good questions about the stones. I wish I knew where the stones were. After breaking my foot I never took any home, saw them again, or know where to go find them. And, I don't think I built anything.

Now that this is mentioned, something that may or may not have significance is that I have noticed white stones (very small ones) that are very interesting and look similar that appear around my house from time to time. They are not as translucent, but are similarly white and crystalline. It is almost like they are placed there. At first I thought these stones where just a coincidence(and may be), but there is nothing around my home that has anything that looks even remotely similar to these things. And they seem too appear and vanish at random.

I have talked to my fiance about finding these stones around the house and she thinks they are weird, but doesn't know what to think of them. I have picked them up before and examined them. At first I thought they might be like the rocks you see that blow off people's roofs because they are crystalline and almost look fabricated, but all my neighbors and myself have tile or shingle roofs. I haven't seen any for a couple weeks, but if the past is any determining factor of the future some will show up soon.

They are usually just outside my property line. Like within inches or centimeters, but never on my property.This all may have nothing to do with my past experience, but they are white so I figured I'd mention them.

What I love about ATS is you members always bring stuff up that makes me realize items that may have gone otherwise unnoticed. I appreciate it.

I will keep an eye out for any and post pics if any more are found.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thanks for that story....
I hope you are not too offended when i say that it was quite amusing....
Especally about glowing toes and your leg extending up like an antenna....
And changing your phone!!!!!! Thats classic....

IF you are being effected by ETs then at least these guys have a sense of humour.......
The flip up nail? The Get Smart script writters could learn a thing or 2 off of these guys.......

I hope you didnt tell any of your friends or family about this stuff...
HELL even your girlfriend/wife would think you had totally lost your marbles....

On a more serious note though...... They did save your foot and you say your self that you are now more aware/spiritual....

If there is something in there.........
Don't touch it..........
Its a good thing.......
Plus if your ever stuck out in the wilderness you have a glowing utility toe that can light the path under foot and change up that cell phone.......

Your bionic Dood......!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Another thing just occured to me:
Perhaps the entities you were in creative colaboration with with respect to your stone work felt obliged to assist you as you were partially under their influence when you distroyed you foot......

They removed your old foot and replaced it with a temporary cybo-organic replica while they synthesised a replacement foot....or perhaps removed the old one and repaired it..... either way when they had an authentic flesh and blood replacement in good order they done the old switcheroo.... and grafted the replacement back in place......

You should not only be looking for a chip ....
But perhaps for evidence of a radically advanced medical procedure....

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
Any ideas where I could get something like that done by someone who wouldn't laugh at why I'm doing it?

All you have to do is go to your physician, tell him you think something metallic might be embedded in your toe, and that you want an X-ray of your foot. You don't have to tell him you think it's an alien implant, and you don't have to lie to him.

Your doctor will schedule an X-ray, as long as you're willing to pay for it. He'll take a look at it, tell you what he thinks it is in there, and if there is something in there, he might offer to remove it for you (my doc just shrugged his shoulders, never even offered to remove the thing). And, the X-ray belongs to you, since you paid for it.

Very cut and dried, it doesn't have to be complicated. Of course, your insurance might not cover it because you aren't being diagnosed and treated for anything.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am also very amused. Ok. Something has to be clarified. I in no way said my toe glowed as a beacon of light although that would be nice.

But honestly the whole waking up and it sticking straight up, as well as everything else I said can attest to. It is healed now. Therefore the toe nail no longer opens up. It still no longer bends. It also no longer has effects on electronic devices. Luckily many saw when it did. I have been told I am lucky to have my foot, so I agree it IS a good thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
In October of last year, I went in to see the dentist for the first time in 20 years. Normally, I take care of my teeth well enough that I don't find professional dentistry necessary; however, an ancient filling in one of my upper molars finally deteriorated and one side of that tooth shattered — which was so excrutiating that I finally relented and went in to see a dentist.

Well, before performing any oral surgery, the doc first put my head in a vice and took a panoramic X-ray of my choppers. He came back about ten minutes later and kind of chuckled, "We're going to have to extract that tooth. And looks like you have some spare parts." Whereupon he showed me the X-ray.

There in my jawbone, a good half-inch behind the last molar on the bottom and apparently embedded in the bone itself, was/is a small shaft of metal about 3/16" in length, maybe 1/32" in width. Embedded in my jawbone.

The doc asked me how that happened, as if I could tell him. I honestly said I had no idea what that thing could be. He wanted to know if it had ever shown up in X-rays before, and I told him that the last time I had an X-ray of my teeth was 20 years earlier, and the thing wasn't there back in 1986 (or else the attending dentist would have mentioned it).

The doc just shrugged his shoulders, Oh well, and proceeded with extracting what was left of the shattered upper molar. He didn't even venture a guess about the metal shaft in my jawbone nor offer to remove it. Afterwards, I asked if I could keep the X-ray, and he provided it immediately (it cost $180, BTW).

While intriguing, I didn't dwell on the "spare part" in my jaw until about two weeks later. By that time, the oral surgery had healed very nicely; yet, I suddenly developed a severe pain in my jaw — now, keep in mind, the oral surgery was performed on an upper molar, not in my jaw. The dentist had not tampered with the lowers at all. But now I was having stabbing pains in my jaw, approximately in the area of the recently discovered metal shaft.

Well, it was a good thing I had a half-bottle of hydrocodone (painkiller) left over, and I went through it quickly, just to take the edge off the pain in my jaw. After four days of hellacious pain, I suddenly became aware of a sharp point protruding from the gum on the inside of my jaw, right in the area of the metal shaft. I immediately thought that it was the shaft itself coming through the surface, so I used a set of gripping tweezers to pull it out.

Except that it wasn't the metal shaft; instead, it was a jagged, sharp fragment of bone, about the size of a small sunflower seed.

Now, this was puzzling. The dentist had done nothing to my jawbone two weeks earlier, aside from taking the X-ray. I started to wonder if the X-ray had, perhaps, triggered something within the peculiar metal shaft that somehow affected the surrounding bone, causing the ejection of that painful bone fragment. Yes, by this time I was definitely thinking in terms of alien implant.

I didn't mention alien implants to the dentist when I went for a follow-up examination last month, but I did mention the bone fragment. He poked around a bit, shrugged his shoulders again, said everything looked good, no sign of gum disease or cancer or anything horrifying, it was probably just a piece of bone fragment that worked its way to the surface.

Duh. But doesn't bone require a certain amount of breaking before you have bone fragments? This "dental health care professional" seems thoroughly disinterested in the implant and the peculiar after-effects of its discovery, which is enough to make me question his professional credentials.

Unless, of course, my dentist is a MIB or something. I'll tell you, without revealing any more of his identity, his name is Dr. Stall. Is that just too hokey a name for somebody who stalls when it comes to offering explanations?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Great story...

Do you have a camera? How about taking some pictures of your toe? Especially one with the toe nail "lifted up".

Also, how about taking a pic of your phone being charged by your toe? That shouldn't be too hard, please make sure that we can see the side of the phone where the charger would normally be plugged in.

Can't wait, so hurry...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join