It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Chinese student.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hi!
I'm Chinese.
I came to ATS to make friends.
I want to konw what you think of China ,and America.
Thank you!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
hhhmm...

im australian. what do you think of america? does your government have plans to take over the world? are american's and australia's slandered in china?
from all talk round here these americans are a pretty rough bunch. what with their highly sofisticated arsenal and all.

friends share. i can share. can you share?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I think that China is an amazing country, great history, great scenery and great people.

I think that America is a good place, but I can't say I'd ever want to go there, I wouldn't able to stop myself talking in the typical British stereotype that American cartoons see to love so much.

So, welcome to ATS! If your looking to make some friends, I'll add you to my list to get you started.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hello, sorry I cannot repeat your name (can't read it). But welcome to Above Top Secret and I'm confident you'll make friends here.

China, in my opinion, is a strong Nation. Your Country will not tolerate anything other than peace within. There are a few things which your Country and other Countries should work out together, but I think they will work it out in a little time.

But when your here at Above Top Secret, I believe you 'can talk about whatever you want'.

Your friend,

Dallas

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Prince (if translation is right)

I'll be honest I love America but I hate our Gov.

I have to say its great hearing that your from China,
I'm sure alot of us will ask many questions about life over there.

I myself always wanted to go and maybe move there but atlast my home is here on this land.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, 王子!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And above all, have fun

Enjoies

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Welcome.

What do I think of China? I think it has a wonderful, rich culture spanning thousands of years.

USA is...eh good but has its problems. Currently our government is run by idiots.

But yeah welcome to ATS. =)

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hello hello 王子 I hope you like it so far here

ATS is like a huge city full of great things for you and me, and even your pets, well maybe not your pets, but its that good

let me know if i can help at all with anything

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

Right now, I just started to make Avatars Ragavatars!, you see the pretty red black and white picture on the left of the screen below my user name "ragster", I am sure you might know what it is, but just in case if not, I will be glad to make you your very own personalized avatar with your name or whatever you want abstract type of an avatar.
But if not, make sure to check out Member Art to see many different types of people who have very unique avatar designs.
And if you do not want someone else to make your own avatar for you, you can do it yourself here Avatar Ultimate Help Thread

[edit on 21-4-2007 by ragster]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
No hao. Wo heng gao xing jin do ni!!!!

I hope you find ATS to be an enjoyable experience, and as soon as you feel comfortable, you can begin creating your own thread topics. It is always good to have new members from other parts of the world on ATS, so we can enjoy a wider look at the world we live in. I'll be headed to China this fal,l if all goes acording to plan, and I am certain it will be a great experience.

Be well and have fun!!!

-Terapin

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS 王子.

I hope language isn't a barrier here for you. It is always good to have a unique perspective on ATS.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think we American's should be fearful of the Chinese,well, your government anyway. By the way, why do you ask such a question?

Anyway, welcome to the site.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
How do you pronounce that?

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 王子
Hi!
I'm Chinese.
I came to ATS to make friends.
I want to konw what you think of China ,and America.
Thank you!

Hey, I like chinese people, I love Hong kong movies, especially ones with chow yun-fat.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey bro! Welcome to ATS. I didnt know ATS support chinese. BTW the Chinese character pronounce as "wang tse" it means prince.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hello from the UK it's great to see you on this site. Hope you enjoy it.

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi 王子,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Search and Share.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi.

I'm american and I see no issues with China. It looks like a great country with nice culture. I'd love to visit China sometime. I also love the movie Kung Fu Hustle!

Our governments sometimes clash with each other, but it appears to me that the citizens of each country get along well with each other.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi welcome to the USA and beyond! Wouldnt it be great if all of the divisions could be dropped and people could be world citizens? You could travel freely where ever your heart lead you. Just remember if an alien invasion came to our planet, they would not seperate us geographically or racially, they would see us ALL as earthling humans... I will look forward to your posts just don't get into trouble for breaking any of your countries rules! Be well and post soon.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
welcome here and say hello etc and all the newbie I have missed
sorry I have too many forum to check

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
welcome to ATS

peace Bod

top topics

<<   2 >>

join