It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Boy Beheads Man!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Its obviously a Illuminati psy-ops pancaked onto the VT shooting, and the NASA incident to shock the U.S into gun control. its always the same.

And why not.... it worked for them here in Australia. Port Arthur to be precise. Its definately worth looking into, even though most of the info i've seen comes from Joe Vialls.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I grew up on a farm, so I figured I could handle some pretty gruesome stuff, and watched the video... but at what point is someone beheaded in this video? - the camera pans away at the last second, no massive spurting of blood from the jugular & a couple ladies ( hunh ? ) are able to hold this grown man down while a kid saws his head off? I dont f'in think so.

The Nick Berg beheading was the exact same thing, no blood, strange footage edits. He was obviously dead prior to the beheading, but this new video looks like a re-enactment of some religious story.

Unless someone can show me liters of blood flowing from his neck, this is a fake video.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by bennyxbo]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I saw the uncensored version of this video, and I must say it was horrific. However, I question whether the man was beheaded alive. Watching closely, I noticed the man did not flinch or even scream as the boy started to cut into his throat. Blood did not "shoot out" as one would normally expect in a beheading. That makes me wonder if the man was already dead or unconscious before being decapitated. Whatever the case, it was a tragedy, and the ultimate humiliation for any man, to be beheaded by a scrawny young boy.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bennyxbo

I agree with you bennybox. See my note below.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I"m not going to watch the video & save myself from extending the act through my thoughts.

While I find the behavior of cutting off heads despicable, I suppose when all is said & done it is a clean quick execution - preferable to being cooked alive like in an electrocution or poisoned to death with chemicals in the veins as we kill prisoners here in America.

I don't think this is a Muslim thing I think it is a Warrior thing. Any American executed this way is being executed not because they hate him or despise him, but because he is a representative of Evil portrayed by GW, his cronies & the military industrial complex that supports and profits from this War.

These Warriors despise the multinational corporations getting rich off their oil while most of them live in squaller & poverty. Our soldiers are not fighting for us their fighting for the oil companies & banks behind them. The soldiers are paid mercenaries caught in the crossfire.

I would personally lose no sleep or feel no pain if they were to behead the real evil ones behind the war, but I guess that's what were supposed to do when we wake up.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join