It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Boy Beheads Man!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Well then elaborate on this:

Already covered it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Children are the easiest to manipulate and the first to convert.

Albeit; hard to digest, children are the first sign of surrender. First men, then women, last comes the children. This is worldwide. Believe me. Every nation, every religion.

Once children are recruited into militias, they are basically the grand finale. That's it folks!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
As far as I'm aware religious doctrine often varies in interpretation. Is that not why there are denominations in mainstream religions?....The actions of these jihadist terrorists clearly demonstrates that they uphold a different and more literal interpretation of these passages that endorse the murder of infidels or in other words: non-muslims.
And this also begs the question, why has the -moderate- Muslim community not attempted to educate these jihadist terrorists in the -true- meaning of these passages that call for violence against infidels and that are scattered abundantly throughout the Quran?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
These so called passages that "call for violence" against "infidels" are not present in the Quran. The passages in which you are misquoting only allow Muslims to defend themselves if they are being attacked, never allow us to be offenders.

You choose to use only a system of selective perception, meaning you will only look at a few lines of the Quran or a Surrah, but fail to note what's written before and after the passage you take out of context.

For your info, Christians and Jews are not "infidels," and "jihad" is mainly practiced as a struggle in the mind to do good over evil, i.e. resist sin.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
IMO it's high time we just nuked religion.

Metaphorically of course

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If you read the article, these are Talibanis from Afghanistan that are in Pakistan on the Pakistan-Afghani border. Nothing new here. We already knew they approve of stonings, honor killings as well as other attrocities. Im pretty sure everyone is already very well versed in the ideologies of the Taliban already. These are not just your average muslims. These are the Godhatesfags dot com of the Islamic faith and then some.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The screaming and rioting of Islamacists as they continue to strap bombs on and kill themselves and others is simply the death rattle of a dying culture. They will not assimilate into a modern world and wish to continue their ancient and backwards methods of torture, death and mayhem. Regardless of how many of them they are they will weed themselves out due to their inane belief system. And so it goes.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx

For a country that's been founded on religious freedom, we've got very little of it here. If you don't follow one the main stream Judeo-Christian organinized religions, you must be a cultist, atheist or terrorist. The Branch Davidian massacre was instigated by the BATFE on trumped up charges. Jonestown was more then likely a mind control experiment cooked up by the CIA. The US Govt' is corrupt and full of power-hungry villians that make the worst Mafia Dons look like amatuers.

Bring our troops home, let the Sunni's and Shi'ites kill each other with all the abandon and hatred they showed for each other for nearly 1500 years. The only reason we're over there is to protect corporate interests because we're certainly not using US tax dollars to protect our interests at home.

Problem with that is Israel and most of the world's oil is right in their battlefield. We let them kill each other its going to result in a regional war with Israel resorting to nukes to survive or go out in the Samson Option and take the Middle East and Israel into a literal Nuclear Holocaust.

[edit on 21/4/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reading the article i found that;

the victim - Ghulam Nabi
was a Pakistani militant, fighting for & with the Taliban.
accused of causing the death of taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Osmani, sentenced to death by the tribal council

Suspected informers are regularly found beheaded & tossed in the roads
in the areas that al-Qaida & Taliban militants find sanctuary.

the apparent Taliban video, that used a youngster to do the act of beheading is an unprecedented propaganda tactic...i wonder what it
might signify? a new Taliban recruitment theme?

the secretary-general of Human Rights Commission of Pakistan said
"This is outright barbarism"~ "Whoever has committed this, whether they are Taliban or anybody else or any Afghan or al-Qaida or anybody, they are enemy No. 1 of the Muslims"

topic related;
Iran and Saudi Arabia, have funded some estimated $80billion towards radical, fundamentalist, Wahabbist, Islamic mosques all over the world...
most of which are in democratic nations, and seriously expanding in south America...so its not just the Taliban kind of Islam in Afghan-Pakistan
that is to threatening western/democratic/parlimentarian nations,

I think what's going on right now is; Its just a matter of making the milder forms of militant Islamics (those funded by Arabia & Iran)
seem to be "OK to have in our backyard"

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Its obviously a Illuminati psy-ops pancaked onto the VT shooting, and the NASA incident to shock the U.S into gun control. its always the same.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Children are the easiest to manipulate and the first to convert.

Albeit; hard to digest, children are the first sign of surrender. First men, then women, last comes the children. This is worldwide. Believe me. Every nation, every religion.

Once children are recruited into militias, they are basically the grand finale. That's it folks!

Hurrah a shining light, SourGrapes I salute you

Welcome to conditioning folks, forget Nations, Religion even States, Cities, Towns etc.

Look around where you live, slightly different from the neighbouring town , you bet it is, you have a slight different outlook on how things should be done and feel a small tinge of animosity to the next town......you bet you do.

This 12 yr old child has been indoctrinated and conditioned within the confines of the small part of the world they know, that child (this saddens me to say) knows no better and probably will never know any better because they will probably never leave their immediate vicinity.

Education will be a religious one at best, so no knowledge of the real world just what your R.E. teacher wants you to know, parents will enforce these learnings, what chance would this child have to expand its own boundaries, to question its teachings and the way of life that surrounds their very own home??

That child will never know any better than its parents or grandparents, in time that child will pass down everything it was taught to its own children and have those ideals enforced by grandparents etc. and so the loop will continue.

Until we realise we are all here for the same reason and drop politics, religion and borders, we stand no chance of progressing to a better world.

There you have it..............conditioning.

Politics = Tax the free

Religion = Subjugate the weak

Wolfie_UK

[edit on 21/4/07 by Wolfie_UK]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
no video....what kind of thread is this.
how do we know this even happen...even though it probably did

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Having just watched this video myself, I can tell you it made my blood run cold. Except for his size, you would never guess this cold, composed murderer is a 12 year old child.
For anyone that wishes to see for themselves, I'll include a link to the edited version. Please be warned, edited or not, this is a heartbreaking video.

-September

Link to Video

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

:

Problem with that is Israel and most of the world's oil is right in their battlefield. We let them kill each other its going to result in a regional war with Israel resorting to nukes to survive or go out in the Samson Option and take the Middle East and Israel into a literal Nuclear Holocaust.

As I stated earlier in this post and others, the fake WOT is not about making the US more secure, it's about serving the global corporate hegemony. At this point in time, leaving that oil in the ground seems like a good idea to me. There are a multitude of cleaner technologies that could be developed within our borders that would create new manufacturing jobs here in the US that would greatly reduce our dependency on Arab controlled oil. This would also greatly reduce the socio-economic influence of the Wahabist movement within Islam. Why would we want to support the monarchy in Saudi Arabia and its theocratic ambitions?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I dont even wont to watch the video, dont know when i became so soft lol.
The last video of this type that i watched was when a contractor was being beheaded by Iraqi death squads or w/e they are, it was back in late 04 i think.
you could actually hear his lungs pushing air in and out through the exposed windpipe and it made a loud, raspy sound which still sickens me just thinking about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
First off let me say that page 1 is covered with **removed quote** calm down mr admin thats what quote is for and it stops "wtf r u on about?" "no not you i mean the other guy" "me?" "not you either i mean member x!!!" "what, the sky is blue???!!!?!!" "no i mean the other thing you said!!!!! argh forget it!!"
and dont bother getting all angry cos i called you on abusing your admin functions stupidly, im as much going to call you as i get called on things, you are no better than anyone else you just have the admin functions you are not god.

Anyways back on topic.
This is just a typical example of the desperate acts of the muslim extremists, using kids to do their dirty work to bring them into the sick world of evil muslim scum.
I dont care who funded who and if the knife was made in Britain and bought in the US and provided by martians, these are still barbarians that kill with evil in their hearts and should be wiped from this planet and make way for a generation with half a chance of growing as conscience clear men and women.

btw the uncensored video is very tame to what i am used to seeing on the old ogrish site, live leak is tame.

[edit on 22/4/07 by eagle32]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

:

As I stated earlier in this post and others, the fake WOT is not about making the US more secure, it's about serving the global corporate hegemony. At this point in time, leaving that oil in the ground seems like a good idea to me. There are a multitude of cleaner technologies that could be developed within our borders that would create new manufacturing jobs here in the US that would greatly reduce our dependency on Arab controlled oil. This would also greatly reduce the socio-economic influence of the Wahabist movement within Islam. Why would we want to support the monarchy in Saudi Arabia and its theocratic ambitions?

Were making progress getting away from Middle eastern oil. Most of our oil comes from Canada now. Europe is becoming more dependent on Russia than the Middle East for oil. Were investing lots of money in ethanol and biodiesel. It appears it will revitalize our agriculture industry.

The problem is that OPEC has such control over the oil market and its effects on the global economy. The petroleum industry is responsible for lots of things not related to fuel, such as pharmaceuticals, plastics and fertilizers.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well, I don't think we here in Canada supply you with most of your oil. Albeit we do give you ALOT of oil, but not the majority... at least thats what I believe so far... feel free to correct me on that.

I think it's hilarious that so many people call the entire muslim faith radicals, when the US still houses the KKK and other religious extremist groups. Not to mention the christians are guilty of one of the worlds worst autrocities, the crusades.

Quite frankly, its religion as a whole that needs to be blamed... not just one. There is no 'right' religion, they're all screwed up. (With maybe exception to bhuddism, as they seem to be more of a spirituality, not a religion.)

But the main players in religion, especially the current warring religions definately need to be dismantled.

Anyone who tries to tell me to join them or rot in hell, isn't worth my time.
A life under religious control, is a life of hell in itself.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My husband told me about it and I was shocked. I have a copy of the Qur'an and it is a 'book of peace', even Yeshua, (Jesus) is called the resurrected one. I think this was done by extremists that are using the Qur'an to serve their needs.

True Islams abhor violence and strive for peace as many are weary of war and bloodshed.

It is sad that a twelve year old is going to grow up with blood on his hands, then again any children forced to kill or whom do kill to grow up with blood on their hands is a tragedy in and of itself.

I am fortunate that I grew up in a society that allowed children to be children. I was only taught how to use a gun in emergency and to only injure not kill if somebody attacked my mother. I was 14. I was fortunate that I never had to use that knowledge that I was given. I abhor violence in any form, and if I had to do what that child did-my life would be one continous nightmare, as I would have the victims face embedded in my memory.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
And the world wonders why weve declared war on Islam

Idiots like this who are to blame why the world is so screwed up. You can go ahead and declare war on an entire religion, declare war on 1 billion+ people worldwide? Most of these people are descent people, working hard to support their families, trying to live their lives. You get a group of people who do some crazy stuff, and now you get this group of people a bad name, and idiots like this declare a war on a people. You are no better than those who have done these acts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join