It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone is shooting up NASA..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Once again, you and I are thinking alike, zeeon. I couldnt help but imagine that sort of possible scenario myself. My gut says that this is kinda wierd and stinks a little bit. This just shouldnt be happening at NASA. They are super dooper tight on securty around there and do extensve character and background checks before they let ANYBODY into NASA facilities... especially not communications/secret areas. It just doesnt happen.

I know i know... its completly possible that this is a fluke thing; a contracter got pissed and started a raucous. I just cant help but be suspcious of this one.

Watch your information sources for credible updates on this one - just in case.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Medias....

For all we know, NASA needed to make 2 persons disappear and there was no rampage. Just a lie to cover up a murder of someone who possibly knew too much?
Speculations of course.

How can we trust the medias? How can we swerve around the agendas?

You can't, because the media is just that, a means to achieve an agenda and the only way to swerve around it is to not believe any of it at all.

Research beyond the news medias, it's hard but possible.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
"Building 44 is a communications and engineering office building with two stories. The building primarily consists of office space and a few labs to support tracking of spacecraft, such as the International Space Station and the space shuttle when it's flying."

I wonder if the building in the back, is an entrance to an underground lab. They've got the "space".

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I find this whole story totally bizarre.
Someone walks into NASA with a gun and takes a hostage.
Barricades them self in a communications building, shoots the hostage and then kills himself.
At first, this story plastered the news yesterday afternoon, but now, it's just a tiny blurb on NPR.
Hardly worth mentioning.

Doesn't anyone else find that strange?

Was it intentionally minimized?

Does anyone else think that there's more to the story than what has been released to the general public?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I certainly do. I don't really think the media's minimizing it on purpose, but I'm sure NASA is downplaying the whole situation.

Get this - Is this the first time a guy walked into a NASA building and held people up? How can we find out? I'm thinking that if this is the first time someone attempted something like this, it's unprecedented.

I'm seriously thinking the incident had to do with disclosure. The two guys were 50 years old...they REALLLY had to have some SERIOUS disagreements to go to those lengths, ya know? Old men just don't give a crap about other peoples opinions as they get older. Thats what leading me to believe it was an alternate scenario regarding this shooting. I seriously don't believe these two old men got into a pissing contest and this philips guy decided to up the ante with a gun. Seems excessive for two 50 year old guys.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Okay...this situation is somewhat bizarre. I read about it on BBC news yesterday, and it's already a fading headline. And why is there no mention of motive on any news site, or even on the official NASA site? Why did this seasoned engineer decide to take two people hostage?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
CNN is going to air a new NASA conference in a couple of minutes...if I'm here, I'll update the news from the conference. Wooo lets see what excuses NASA can come up with.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
From CNN:

The shooter left telephone numbers and names of people to contact and wrote a note on a dry erase board in the room, police said.

"I don't recall what was on it," Hurtt said.

----------

sounds fishy how the police chief 'doesn't remember' what was on the white board. perhaps it could be related to disclosure of something.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
With CNN information not only will we know less of what really happened but at least we will know more of what is not true.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
From CNN:

The shooter left telephone numbers and names of people to contact and wrote a note on a dry erase board in the room, police said.

"I don't recall what was on it," Hurtt said.

----------

sounds fishy how the police chief 'doesn't remember' what was on the white board. perhaps it could be related to disclosure of something.

I agree totally! This is a remarkable statement by the media. The whole "I can not recall" or "I can niether confirm nor deny" is typical cover up responses that have been used for YEARS by politicians and agencies.

In my opinion that one statement right there leads me to believe something alterior is happening behind the scenes. Could it be UFO related? I don't know. But Something IS happening here.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Man this story smells so bad! I can just feel the coverup oozing from this one.

IMHO

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I am told it was an energetic propulsion engineer that was not getting credit for his work.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"I will publicise everything on"
"shut up jim.."
"I will publish..."
BANG
"what the hell, you shot hi..."
BANG
Door opens
"what the hell is going on here, why did you shoot them"
"Jim was threatening to publicize everything about free energy live"
"but why did you shoot jeff too?"
"He saw me shoot jim"
"hmmm, put a gun in jim's hand, we'll make it look like somekind of disgruntled employee thing or something. Let's call the authorities that we have a hostage situation"

sorry my imagination got the better of me

hmm energetic propulsion engineer, energy engineer... free energy..
I don't know if this has anything to do with cover ups or so.
It seems weird someone got into nasa carrying a gun. (or a bag which wasn't even looked into).
But then again that brit "hacked" "secure" government computers because their admin passwords were set to the default (in essence he didn't need to hack at all).
Will we ever find out? probably not, will we ever believe it if it really was just a disgruntled employee, probably not lol.

Keeping my eye on this thread in any case..

Just on a side note, what the &$#% is up with everyone? shooting up places for no apparent reason. I know a lot of dutch friends would say "only in america" and sometimes I almost agree..
Can anyone explain to me why humankind is so sick? (apparently)

[edit on 22/4/2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It was mentioned briefly by the largest newscast here in Sweden yesterday ("Aktuellt", SVT1), since then it's barley been touched on. I was also trying to get some info from CNN (euro version) but there wasn't much to it.

I find it weird it has barley been touched upon, it's blacked out by the Virginia campus shootings.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by lasse]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
it does seem like something is going on with NASA. Two big issues like this that they have allowed to be very, very public?

I mean, why did we need to know Nowak was wearing a diaper, other than to add insult to injury when it came to her purposeful character smear? It seems that people are being ruined for some reason...but it just doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The new reports on this story sure are a lot of 'rehashing' of what already has been said. Are they (NASA) stumped on what to tell us and maybe working on the 'script' for the survivor to read outloud and the media to report?

I believe a lot of the answers are to be found from the woman hostage who was duct taped at the wrist and ankles in the same room as the deceased hostage and shooter the entire time. She was the last one to see and I'm sure hear from the shooter and possibly heard the final 'argument' the two men had before he pulled the trigger. He didn't duct tape her mouth or ears and being he didn't kill her also and was in the locked room for a few hours with her alone, he had to have told her things, like exactly why he's doing what he's doing. It's hard to beleive that the shooter just paced around the room peering out the windows or writing on a dry erase board and didn't mumble or say any words either to her or to himself outloud.

It may be possible it was another 'love triangle' like NASA Astronauts were involved in earlier that luckily didn't end in any kind of murder, yet had so many signs that it was leading that way (another thread I'm sure).

Anyways. IMO -
Bzzz

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A thought came up.
Misdirection.
What else is going on that we aren't seeing while we (as in the public) are staring ourselves blind on nasa and virginia tech?

ah well off to bed.. ill check tomorrow if anyone has a comment about my misdirection thoughts.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There was an episode a couple of weeks ago about her husband, and engineer being held hostage by another engineer. With all the NASA like stuff he works on. Maybe the guy got the idea from that. Or it was over some kind of possible firing comming, etc.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I am editing this post in order for it not to be a "one-liner", which I also despise. All I can say now, is wow! how this story has died! How did that happen?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join