It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Official Declares Extraterrestrial Contact Is Real

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is of the Vatican official website.
check out 1954
i think we can put it to bed about his credentials
this bloke is high up in the Vatican, has been for 40 years and he has the Popes ear.
www.vatican.va...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Balducci appears to be refuting the notion that he speaks for the vatican and reiterating that these reports have been taken out of context. If we know what UFO's are supposed to look like, why do we call them UFO's?

Furthermore - the majority of people of all faiths are not anxiously awaiting an opportunity to snuff out their competitors - real faith encourages a humble tolerance - and wars conducted in the name of religion are political manipulations of faith systems towards that end. To say that all religions are war mongering, people hating power struggles, is to believe only those who promote and use them that way. Meanwhile, the guy pulling weeds out of his own garden goes unnoticed.

Balducci is an interesting character. Hasn't the Vatican already issued a statement saying - if there are aliens, they ought to be regarded as part of God's creation.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
LMFAO

disclosure must be imminent !!!!! soemone says becuase other people say ET exist it must be real!?? nice logic there. Has he ever thought people can be telling tall tales/ sleep disorder, hallucinations etc?

wow just wow.

this thread encapsulates the mentality of ET beleivers very well indeed. Cling on to anything at all that confirms your belief & disregard everything that goes against it. Oh and if it turns out to be false info you can always blame the NWO for covering it up!!! PRICELESS!!

Christianity & UFOlogy do indeed have alot in common.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Lol... It is some of the haters who are funny.
If you cannot see beyond what this signifies when people of his stature start disclosing this kind of information it is not for me to try to overcome your ignorance..
Remember this thread and realize your ignorance when worldwide disclosure happens.
I will wager and stake my reputation on it being within 5 years of today.
You are of course entitled to your opinion..
But im afraid the point and ridicule conditioning worked well on you.
I suggest you are a great example of one of the sheeple..
Carry on by all means, but do not interfere with a serious thread with unintelligent idiocy...
Thankyou.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
I would love to call em... but I don't speak italian. Could a random public spokesperson give any in-depth information about this?

When I called, the operator answered in Italian, I said English and they started talking English right away.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The point was not what was said, but by who is was said.
Being that the catholic church controls around 1 billion people with their beliefs they hold somewhat a strong position when making any kinda of statement. We are not talking little Susie from the farm next door.

Only thing is that those statements keep appearing where Balducci withholds his statements as his own, and that is why I have written both an email to the Vatican and one aimed for Balducci himself.

I am very well aware of the fact that news being relayed through more than one mouth (site) tends to become bad and overzealous but that should not holds back from once more asking for a clear statement regarding this very subject from both sides.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Talked about in 2003, 2005, on ATS. Just do a search under Vatican ufo Balducci.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I understand it has been discussed before..
but he has had several more t.v. appearances in recent months that suggests maybe something significant is or is about to happen.
This is the subject he has been bringing up, time and time again.
with France releasing U.F.O documents and the disclosure project..could we at last be on the brink of worldwide disclosure?
www.ufodigest.com...

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Balducci for years have been speaking about ET's at least from 1999 to this date....it's funny that here in ATS looks like they resurrect old news and make them look like new stuff. He speaks on his own point of view and he has never said it was the Oficial Vatican view..never has far i know.

You can call the vatican and they would say that balducci works there..but that's has far you will get, you will never get a posture by the pope himself about this matter.

At least Balducci speaks freely, but yu have to remember too that the last decease pope have great point of views..he was in favor on many scientific views and promote the study of this stuff. The new pope is a conservative one...heck he doesnt go out like John, so i suspect maybe balducci right now can have problems if he says about et and put the vatican seal on it, with paul the 2 maybe not...but with this new pope be sure that he would denied everything and just send balducci to another place.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
That link helps. The fact that his name shows up on the Vatican alumni does lend credence to him actually being part of the Vatican.

What bothers me is the fact that the articles relating to UFO's is still not directly connected to the Vatican.

The point is that the link you provided at the start of this thread clearly says he was not speaking for the Vatican and the research was on his own with out the Vaticans approval.

So now there needs to be a direct link to the Vatican

Sorry but im still skeptical about the Vatican being involved with UFO disclosure. The fact that someone who at one time worked at the Vatican is talking about UFO's is not proof the Vatican is disclosing anything.

The link EX Alumni
Shows he is EX-Alumni. It does not say he is currently working for the Vatican. Furthermore the story you quoted was from October 15, 1978 which does not sit well with this being a current event.
My personal opinion is this is a retired individual who is using his very old relationship with the church for personal gain.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Lol he is very much still at the Vatican, the wikepedia details are true and was confirmed to me today by the Vatican spokesman..
Anyone can ring them to confirm this

this is what he said in a recent t.v. appearance
-- Monsignor Corrado Balducci As stated 5 different times on Italian TV** (Vatican theologian insider close to the Pope,Monsignor Balducci said that he is on a Vatican commission looking into extraterrestrial encounters, and how to cope with the emerging general realization of extraterrestrial contact.)

this is what he is doing now.
The info he is giving out ... in my mind , is the "coping" he is talking about.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I will wager and stake my reputation on it being within 5 years of today.

shadoww were you around in 1991 when stanton friedman insisted there would be major "disclosure" in 1992?

loads of people belived him lol! forgetting that the ufo field is subject to these predictions anytime the faithfull are losing interest. Good way to hook them back in and reinforce the belief/sell books.

You probaly believe in all this 2012 rubbish too am i right? Ill stake my reputation on disclosure not happening within the next 5 years.

lets see whos right.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
sure, we will see..
Mutual respect and worthwhile posts backing up ones words are a great base for debate...
Negative posts with no basis for argument and ignorance are worthless and add nothing to the thread.

I really believe this guys revelations will turn out to be important with disclosure a certainty in the near future.
It would of been zipped up and hushed up and silenced if this wasnt to be so.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I used a basic translator here in one of his interviews..
He states it is a sin not to believe in U.F.O.s

Seen the importance of the affirmations, we use this space for a deepening but in order not to bring back the complete text of the interview to the demonologo Monsignor Corrado Balducci, realized from David Murgia and resumption from the daily paper “the Time”, of 19 past January.

Many had been till now the “admissions” of the demonologo of the Sede Saint, than in its declarations it had openly shown to believe to the possibility of the existence of extraland intelligences. In this interview monsignor Balducci “it raises the shooting”.

Here the text:

UFO, averse and other shapes of life in the universe, between truth and fiction, truffatori and ciarlatani, but which is the position of the Vatican on these “mysteries” and above all the catholic faith chip ax that ours is not the single world for which the Messia it is sended in order to redimere the men? To these interrogated to you it answers monsignor Corrado Balducci, demonologo and expert scientist in ufologia which the Sede Saint he has asked to study this phenomenon “with the eyes of the faith”.

Monsignor Balducci, the UFO and the averse ones exist indeed or are alone inventions of imbroglioni?

Not to believe to the UFO and the presence of other living beings is sin. Their existence is not only tried gives approximately a million testimonies, between which also those of many scientists atheists, but also it is confirmed from some brani of the Sacred Writing that in some points clear the presence of extraearthlings.

As an example?

Salmo 23 that it recites: “Of the Getlteman it is the Earth, the universe and its inhabitants”. Hour, because the salmista has intentional, after to have cited the Earth, to remember also the universe with its inhabitants? This wants to say that the presence of other living beings is sure. Also the theology is in agreement with this thesis.

In that sense?

We cannot sure assert that the angels, the demons or the same Madonna use of astronauts in order to move but it is true that the infinite number of stars, the solar systems and the galaxies has been created for the Gloria of God and would not have sense that all this is only for we, that we inhabit one of smallest planets of the universe. For this I am not only convinced that there are other worlds inhabits you from advanced beings also to we, but also that that is possible, verosimile and above all desirable.

It could be clearer?

The presence of averse in the universe, even advanced to we because not only more intelligent but also because little sinners, would justify the jolt that is between we men and the angels. Lucrezio wrote that “nature facit saltum” (the nature does not make knows to you) and therefore, in the providential order of the creation, God it has thought well to create also other beings.

It turns out that they have been knows to you that they have asserted the existence of the UFO?

Saint Pio from Pietralcina, as an example, than who asked to it if the extraterestri existed truly, has answered: “The onnipotenza of God does not limit to the single planet Earth. In other planets other beings exist of the creatures and that do not have sin like we and that they pray God”. But the list is long. Quite a famous theologian as Niccolò Cusano asserted that “not there is star from which we are authorizes to exclude the existence to you of other beings, also various from we”.

In our situated one other regarding articles are present affirmations of Monsignor Balducci on the extraearthlings.

Ram

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Didn't a new pope hop on the chair last year?
Maybe that is one of the reasons this is happending.

also these quotes from google - might give us a clue.

The pope and Kissinger warn the world
By Tony Blankley
September 20, 2006

Kissinger Confers With Pope
(Conspiracy Nation, 11/13/06) -- Almost invisibly, Dr. Henry Kissinger has met with Pope Benedict XVI. This news is totally invisible in USA mass media and scarcely seen in international media.

Do you remember the last card? Dr. Carol Rosin from Disclosure press conferrence.
Maybe this is the last card.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What is this last card that you are refering to?

JackCash

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This sounds a bit like the story of Valery Uvarov which is also a Hoax.

Valery was claiming a few years ago that he was the head of the department of UFO research in Russia and said to be one of the direct advisor's of President Poetin. He claimed that the Tanguska event in 1908 did happen and that UFO's are real and that the Russian government was working towards a disclosure about UFO's. After it turned out that he lied about everything and that it was all set up to promote his wands of Horus, which he, what later turned out, had stolen.

www.nexusmagazine.com...
www.egyptianhealingrods.com...

Don't say that Monsignor Corrado Balducci is a fraud, but he could easily be! I'd say as long as there is no written or oral statement from the Vatican, I don't believe it.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
What is this last card that you are refering to?

JackCash

Disclosure Event Video

Fast forward to the end, and Dr Carol Rosin, will tell you all about the final card....

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i was really excited when i read the first 2 pages... now im pretty disappointed. That skull is a known hoax, its just a regular picture stretched out, and that rense.com article about this was written nearly 10 years ago!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I found this Italian site and translated it. It doesn't look very positive. And he is certainly not speaking on behalf of the Vatican.

This is the original site:

www.dnamagazine.it...

[edit on 20/4/2007 by rai76]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join