It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Happy New Years Everyone, May the World go on and the Gov't Cease to Exist! I'm a dreamer what can i say

www.new-year.co.uk...

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Haapy New Year Sapphire!!

And a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

To Everyone on ATS. 2004 will be awesome!!!

*crosses fingers*

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Haapy New Year Sapphire!!

And a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

To Everyone on ATS. 2004 will be awesome!!!

*crosses fingers*

CHEERS OCELOT!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Happy New Year To Everyone on ATS

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's not quite 2004 yet on the east coast... (it's only 9:00PM as I'm writing this) ...but I wanna give a hearty HAPPY NEW YEAR! shout to all those who are in the new year.

I'll make another post tomorrow when it IS the new year here in NY...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The same goes for me! Have a wonderful New Year, and don't get blown up! I'll talk to y'all next year! (hehe, and prophet, It's Jake, not lake
)

[Edited on 12-31-2003 by junglejake]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
(hehe, and prophet, It's Jake, not lake
:lol

Sorry about that, bro.
As you can see, I fixed it.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Then again, my plans could fall through after I get to where I was going, and I come spend New Years with the folks here at ATS...But then, what better bunch of people to bring in the new year then all of you

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Happy new year i'll drink to that. No government live free!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
Happy New Year To Everyone on ATS

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Happy New Year to All, and you too, Sapphire!!! I am ready for 2004-

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've had 15.5 action-packed hours already.

This year is GOOD!

Happy New Year folks.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This year will be awesome--Happy New Year everybody!

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Happy New Years Every one, may you have health and etc...

:w:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
h appyu new years i hacd sopme beers and some wet pussies and some banans for you and it was great i danced i came i saw i conquered i got lapdances for some hot hot omg hot girl i just want ot say happy new years i love u all, i cant beliwve its already 2004 w000 i should bust a flow

bust a flow like falling snow let o0ut tso mjuch bro just dont know how much i know this will be a great year drank so muchn beer probably deance with some queers but thats alright i would judge even if they pack fudge saw ppl on the dance floor that wouldnt budge i just gave them a nuge into tittiasy so many girls like a differnt world drank so much i might hurl or curl up in a ball and pass the # out i just another loud mouth staigh out the south claim west texas man i woke be up for breakfeast ya herd i ev en saw nerd getting wasted the weed tasted great i know was suppose to stop but i cant i wotn and i dont stop just #ing pop and lock all nite like i was a new pimp on the block trying to get my jock all up in the ladies faces i made some bases tonight didnt even get in a fight every thing was tight as # i threw so much confetti if you afraid DCUK!!!

HAPPY NEWU YEARS GUUSY YOUR A:LL RULE!!!!!

2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:w::w::w:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted by me!!!!!
Personal
Somewhere 1AM January 1st, I go home with a strange woman to have hot, dirty, monkey sex

About 6AM January 1st, I sneak out of the house of the strange woman, before she wakes up, without leaving any info about myself or how to contact me. (Happened three years in a row so far.)

OK, I posted this on the "Predictions for 2004" thread. I left the bar with a strange girl B4 midnight and just got back. Needless to say, MISSON ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!.l

Man, talk about freaks!!!! I had to leave, if I haddent, I think I'd be dead right now. I've got marks on my body from this #. WOW, her name was holly and, for the first time in three years of this, I kept her number!!!!!!!

I'm talkin' hot wax and cat-o-ninetales # here. Wow!! Did i say WOW!!! Oh my "God"!!!!! She had just the right amount of sex with her violence!

I dunno what to say! I'm breath-taken! Usually I'm the freaky one but, she put me to shame!!!!!! I hope everyone had a "New Year" that was as happy as mine..... i have second degree burns because of it!!!!!!!

Oh, by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS. You know who you are. I'm just wishing a "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to my friends here, so, I hope my friends get this message.

P.S. If you ever get the chance to go home with a freaky girl, by all means do it. WOW, wowee wow wow!!!!! S&M, whoa. I'm almost speechless.. Whoa!!!!!! Alls I can say is "WOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might give details in my "Blog", I might not. This # was crazy! Like, way crazy! I'm done, that's all I gotta say!

[Edited on 1/1/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
lo lman its first 420 of 04 my last toke for a while blaze itu p

glad u met a freak!
CALLIN ALL FREAKS! lol

i had a blast once again every happy new years

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Now that I am sober for the time being, I am going to reflect on what caused my posting skills to be that of a drunken fool.

I remember drinking 4 glasses of Wet Pu@#ies, then I had 3 shots of bannanas for you, 2 shot of blue balls, 5 bud lights, 3 glasses of champange, and 2 joints.

New Years 04 was awesome!

Oh yeah a friend got me 2 strippers and thne I hooked up with this girl over at my friend mikes house

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hansa Pilsner (beer), Darkthrone, fireworks and snow marked the end of 2003 and the beginning of 2004 for me.

I found this forum in the second half of 2003, read a lot of interesting stuff. Nice and interesting members, great place. Happy New Year everyone

new topics

top topics

join