It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may just be paraniod but................

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I absolutely believe that events are staged not just to cover-up important things and keep them out of the news, but as psychological operations to influence the way people think and view the world.

The Gonzales flap is a good example. It's really a completely invented problem. The administration can replace any US Attorney they want at any time for their own reasons. Clinton replaced almost all of them when he came into office, and not a word was said. I expected Bush to do the same thing; apparently he was just waiting for the right moment. There is a massive scandal involving Gonzales, but it involves his covering up institutionalized pedophilia in the TYC.

blogs.chron.com...

www.worldnetdaily.com...

www.texasmonthly.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk

Originally posted by dgtempe
Its really incredible. Something happens and then something else happens on top of that and i beleive most of the time its "created" to put the "real" news in the background.

Unfortunately dg the people that put the real news in the background is we the people.
Consider this for a second, which would you rather watch, highlights from a conversation between bureaucrats (Gonzales testimony) or the latest about a massacre of 32 people?
Did the government do this to get attention away from Gonzales, no because anything would be more entertaining then that. Congressional hearings are just plain boring.
And we no longer have news we have infotainment, it’s not for keeping you up to date about what’s going on in the world, it’s only to entertain you.
If it wasn’t the Va tech massacre it would have been something else.

Blanket statements again form the Mr. M. Are you a Genius, because you seem to know and represent that what u speak is fact about every topic on this site.( not a slam on you but an actuall question) Actually I do read the bills and I would rather watch A Gonzos lies to the senate. Why? Becuase thats whats really going to affect me and my life. No shooting on the east coast is going to effect my day to day life. wait let me edit, in the past it wouldnt have, but I'm sure there will be gun laws that may effect my right to self preservation. Sad as they(shootings) may be I'm not that morbid to want to watch the vtech atrocity day in and day out on the news. Yes we the people are to blame, but not for Mr M's stated reason. It's because WE haven't taken back the PUBLIC airwaves. And dont think your paranoid, you are totally correct as well as your wife. We're just extras in this movie thier writing and have written over the years. Think how magic works, look at the right hand while the left pulls out the rabbit. thats how politicians work too. Alots happening against the current administartion right now so something big is coming, especially since i heard this past week about the drills being run in L.A.-drills to prepare for "Natural Disasters and Bio-Attacks- as reported on knx1070 am radio.
(hopefully not off topic but watch dates too- somethings seem to happen on key dates in Templar history- October 13, 2007 marks the 700th anniversary of the arrest of the Knights Templar in France on charges of heresy. --On October 13, 1307 Philip had the Templars arrested on grounds of heresy; since this was the only charge that would allow the seizing of their money and assets.

The Templars were tortured and confessions were given. These confessions included:

Trampling and spitting on the cross
Homosexuality and Sodomy
Worshipping of an idol named Baphomet

On March 19th, 1314 the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, Jacques de Molay, was burned at the stake.

De Molay is said to have cursed King Philip and Pope Clement as he burned, asking both men to join him in death within a year.

There are alot of dots to connect, but your on the right track, not paranoid!
Peace And Harmony to All...well mostly All....well Some...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join