It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hi everyone. Last night was one of the weirdest experiences I've had in quite a while. I suffer from tinnitus... Well at least I think that's what it is. Constant ringing in the ears. Last night I was sleeping and all of sudden the ringing got extremely loud it felt like everything was shaking... not physically, but in my head. This was smack dab in the middle of a dream. It felt like I was yanked out of the dream. I don't usually hear the ringing after I fall asleep, but I did and it felt like it piercing my ears. I was conscious, but couldn't get out of it or open my eyes. It was very weird. It's very hard to explain. Then I woke up in a sweat. The ringing was back to normal but I still felt shaken up. I went back to sleep. Not soon after the same exact thing happened again. If it was just once I'd probably chalk it up to a dream. I tried to go with the flow, thinking maybe I was leaving my body or something, but the ringing just got louder and the shaking continued. Then it went away and I woke up. Again I was sweaty and at this point I couldn't go back to sleep for a while. Has anyone experienced anything as crazy as this before? I have no idea what it could have been.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I feel your pain as I suffer from this aswell. Its bad to the point that I have to sleep with the T.V on, If you do have tinitus then you will know yourslf that it is very noticable when vry quiet. I dont think that you have had a paranormal experiance due to the fact that I get it extreamly bad at times, To the point that it hurts that bad it makes my teeth hurt. Tinitus is caused by damage to the ear drums, Usually the stretching of, So that vibrations (even the movement of air) sounds like ringing.my theory
is that if there is a change in air pressure around you the ringing gets louder, With me its stops ringing and just turns to a very high pitched squeel, But this is my own fault from all the loud night clubs I attend.

Hope this helps put your mind at rest.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a little bit of an overreaction. However, good news, you and Bono (of U2 fame) both suffer from Tinnitus. Congratulations.

new topics

join