It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Constitution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
One would tend to agree that the formation of the North American Union is not a good thing at all. There's plenty of people that share in our concerns.

Idaho represents the 14th state to introduce anti-NAU and SPP resolutions. The other states include Arizona (S.C.M. 1002), Illinois (H.J.R. 29), Georgia (S.R. 124), Missouri (S.C.R. 15 and H.C.R. 33), Montana (H.J.R. 25), Oklahoma (S.C.R. 10), Oregon (S.J.M. 5), South Carolina (S. 416 and H. 3185), South Dakota (S.C.R. 7), Tennessee (S.J.R. 88), Utah (H.J.R. 7), Virginia (S.J.R. 442 and S.J.R. 387), and Washington (H.J.M. 4018 and S.J.M. 8004).
source

Feel free to visit each States' Legislative Websites and review the bills for yourself. It's clearly a true and present concern for all Americans. It's just simply up to you if you are going to stand idly by while the fabric of America is unraveled right beneath your feet, or if you'll take a stand to protect the great nation you call home.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There is no law that allows a tax on individual income.

Joe Banister, an IRS investigator and CPA with decades os experience found this out. The goverment took him to court. Guess what, he won his case when the goverment couldnt show the law.

video.google.com...

www.rumormillnews.com...

Assuming you believe the US Supreme Court is the ultimate authority on intrepreting the US constitution, here are supreme court cases that state the 16th amendment doest allow for a tax on labor..

www.givemeliberty.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
oh and if you wondering why the goverment wishes to keep this all a secret...

where does your taxes go to ? its not to pay for civil services like most ignorant americans think. According to the Grace Commission Study conducted by 150 of the best business minds in this country (reagan administration study).

According to the Grace Commission, 100% f your income tax goes directly to the owners of the Federal Reserve, a privately owned bank. They might as well cut out the middle man (govt) and send our money directly to the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, etc because thats where all the money goes.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There is an official govt website on the NAU, except they call it the SPP now. I went there about 6 months ago and they had an entire page on how our income taxes will be going to support Mexico - to bring Mexico up to par economically. This will include giving Mexicans social security as well. )

But the last time I went there, about 2 months ago, they had taken down the page talking about how American money will be going to Mexico to bring up its standard of living. It is nowhere to be found. Hmmm....you think maybe the govt had people up in arms so they took the page down? Naw, our govt wouldn't do that...

They realized they gave out too much info and now they're trying to backtrack.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I just loved how they put the spin on their agenda through the SPP website. Every single aspect, every possible angle, of the conspiracy theorist's ideas were countered in short time due to their paranoia. They don't want the sheeple of America to know the truth.

On their myth vs. fact page, the first thing they address is the "signing of agreements". Here's a snippet:

Myth: The SPP was an agreement signed by Presidents Bush and his Mexican and Canadian counterparts in Waco, TX, on March 23, 2005.

Fact: The SPP is a dialogue to increase security and enhance prosperity among the three countries. The SPP is not an agreement nor is it a treaty. In fact, no agreement was ever signed.
source

Of course they can't sign a "agreements" under the terms that the SPP has been built. That would be unconstitutional. Here's proof:

No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.
source

Article 1, section 10 states clearly in the Constitution that a confederation shall not be entered into. By "signing agreements" under the terms of the SPP, treason will have been committed.

And it's sad that more people don't understand that.

Every other section of the SPP myth vs. fact page can be gone through in the same manner. It's rather humorous.

The tax system that you referred to in your post was the bill "S. 3622". Here's a little explaination of that bill:

The sole purpose of this bill is to "better" the living standard in Mexico as to be comparable with the United States and Canada. Our tax dollars are going to be spent on Mexico's roads, schools (and systems), job training, and to facilitate getting Mexico into the "technology age".

There will be no choice given to American citizens as to whether or not we wish to help another country, this will be forced. There will be no choice given to American citizens as to whether or not we wish to better our educational systems. There will be no choice given to American citizens as to whether or not we wish to ensure our own citizens have the necessary job training.
source

S. 3622 never made it very far off the floor. It was sent to the "Committee on Foreign Relations" for approval, and it passed it's due when Congress changed hands.

You are right, however to say that they gave too much information. They have indeed backtracked in a hurry. There were significant amounts of people that exercised their right to "complain" about such a thing.

What a dumb Government we have. :shk:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Infoholic, glad to know there's another ATSer who has seen the SPP website, and seen it for waht it is. I didn't know that the bill had died, that's GREAT news!!

It would be high treason if the NAU were formed. When they formed the EU, each country got to vote on their Constituion and whether or not to admit a new country. The NAU doesn't give us ANY rights and it effectively dissolves our Constitution. NO president ever has the right to do that and to even think of such a thing, he should be tried for high treason.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The SPP is nothing but a really bad joke. I'm shocked at how the Government thinks the American people are so gullible.

Funny thing is, the people of the EU keep voting down on the Constitutions due to their lack of Rights being kept.

To further the "modeling of the NAU after the EU"...

Tony Blair was last night accused of treating the British people with 'contempt' after axing plans to allow them a vote on a new EU treaty.

The Prime Minister was accused of bringing in the controversial EU constitution by the back door by promising to spend the dying days of his premiership securing a deal.
source

The people in the EU don't even have a say in what their futures will hold, as far as Constitutional Rights are concerned. I'll be damned if that's the way it will be in America.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well I posted a nice message to SPP.

------------

To whom it may concern-

This plan you have NAU is a clear violation of American's rights. I don't know what your trying to pull here. But its wrong. I know about the Nafta deal and I know about the Nasco Super Highway. One stop feeding us a bunch of bull and lying to us. But I guess making money is your main priority. Heck with the American people- You will continue on with your evil plans. People who work on and with this site are not Americans.

And you can stick your NAFTA plan- your highway, the North American Union deally where the sun don't shine.

You will never shut me up. I have freedom of speech. I'm gonna sing like a canary.
-----------------

Sighs... Now watch them bust down my door and arrest me for speaking out.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join