It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Constitution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Some of the reasons our friends with the CFR and the Federal Reserve no longer really challenge the US Constitution is frankly it wont matter once the NAU becomes a reality.

Issues like income taxes being illegal wont matter

our right to bear arms wont matter

our right to petition the goverment for answers wont matter

our right to property gone

our right to privacy definitely gone

Some of the shocking differences with the NAU Constitution are disgusting.

1. There will be a 4th branch of goverment...Corporate. A corporate person will have a voice in goverment operations and economic issues. You can bet the environment wont take priority over corporate profits. Kiss goodbye labor unions or minimum wages or overtime pay.

2. The people will be servants to the state. This is a long-held philosophy of the CFR folks who feel the state is supreme. Kiss goodbye a goverment FOR the people.

3. right to bear arms - definitely doesnt serve the interest of the state. our founding fathers made sure we had this right so we could rise up and overthrow the goverment if it stepped out of line. the NAU wont allow personal gun ownership period.

4. right to privacy - completely not mentioned at all. in fact there isnt any bill of rights to speak of. with the us constitution gone, welcome to the new world of cameras on every street corner, chips in your arms and you needing to carry your ID at all times.

This is truly scary times we live in if this happens. And I dont see it stopping as americans remain woefully ignorant. Ask any american on the street about the NAU and a puzzled look will appear on their face. I think we're screwed

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Any links ? Actual NAU links ? Not some conspiracy site ?

I'll be more than happy to look at their agenda.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You are assuming that people are just going to cower down and let that happen. It is kind of like that childish saying "you and what army"!! I dont know a single American citizen who would join a NAU military, but I do know a whole bunch who would gladly sign up to fight them. Sign ups begin the moment they try to take our guns, or property.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here's a link to the New States Constitution, which would be used for the North American Union.

www.sweetliberty.org...

Constitution for the Newstates of America

PREAMBLE

So that we may join in common endeavors, welcome the future in good order, and create an adequate and self-repairing government - we, the people, do establish the Newstates of America, herein provided to be ours, and do ordain this Constitution whose supreme law it shall be until the time prescribed for it shall have run.

Reading through this information, the future looks very bleak, indeed.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Um… OK lets try again do you have a legitimate link with the NAU’s proposed constitution? That one seemed more then a little kooky.

Originally posted by admriker444

Income tax is already legal, what part of the proposed NAU has anti- income tax laws, Mexico?

Um.. yeah, I don’t think so. Mexican and Canadians are well armed too, stop being so egocentric about the states and look around first, if the proposed NAU took place you would still be able to buy guns, it would just be a little harder for felons to buy them from gun shows, are you against felons buying guns?

What??? Are you kidding? There have just been riots in Mexico and you can protest all you want in Canada

our right to property gone[/quote]
How so?

Again how so?

1. There will be a 4th branch of goverment...Corporate.

LOL in the US this has already happened, or have you not heard of lobbyists?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Really?

I have to say that I feel that the NAU is the final piece towards the new world order. The EU was the test run and it worked. The NAU will be used to inforce over regional unions, which will then result in a new United Nations being created.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Is that just your thought, or do you have proof that:

A) There will be a NAU

B) The EU was a test run for the NAU, and if so

C) That the NAU is being started by the same people, hence NOW

D) That a NAU would have any effect on the running of the UN

E) That the NAU is anything other then a good idea as to how to keep the North American economy competitive.

F) That the NAU is anything but an idea floated around by just a few people with no real plans to come into effect.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Ask any american on the street about the NAU and a puzzled look will appear on their face. I think we're screwed

I feel the same way. Scary times to live in indeed.

I tried explaining the NAU to my friends and they just I'm crazy.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
Um… OK lets try again do you have a legitimate link with the NAU’s proposed constitution? That one seemed more then a little kooky.

Income tax is already legal, what part of the proposed NAU has anti- income tax laws, Mexico?

Um.. yeah, I don’t think so. Mexican and Canadians are well armed too, stop being so egocentric about the states and look around first, if the proposed NAU took place you would still be able to buy guns, it would just be a little harder for felons to buy them from gun shows, are you against felons buying guns?

What??? Are you kidding? There have just been riots in Mexico and you can protest all you want in Canada

our right to property gone[/quote]
How so?

Again how so?

1. There will be a 4th branch of goverment...Corporate.

LOL in the US this has already happened, or have you not heard of lobbyists?

do the research yourself mr. doubting thomas. its obvious you have no clue whats going on right in front of your face.

Taxes are NOT legal in this country. You either misunderstand or are clueless about the constitution. again, do the research and you'll discover that there is no law that allows the goverment to collect taxes on an individual's personal income. the 16th amendment which the IRS uses to justify it stealing our money does NOT grant it this right. Nor does the constitution which prohibits it.

The wheels are already in motion, the proof is all around. Around April 27-29, not sure which date exactly the National Truckers Union is sponsoring a nationwide strike. They plan on driving slow to clog traffic in Washington DC as a means of protesting the NAU. They are well aware of the NAU and know it will mean the end of their jobs.

There is a highway already under construction that will stretch from southern mexico to canada going right through the heart of america. it will be privately owned and allow mexicans complete access into this country. and texans are already losing their homes to this project.

wake up dude.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Is that just your thought, or do you have proof that:

A) There will be a NAU

B) The EU was a test run for the NAU, and if so

C) That the NAU is being started by the same people, hence NOW

D) That a NAU would have any effect on the running of the UN

E) That the NAU is anything other then a good idea as to how to keep the North American economy competitive.

F) That the NAU is anything but an idea floated around by just a few people with no real plans to come into effect.

again do your own research. but since your too lazy, allow me to explain a few things.

Robert Pastor, the brainchild behind the NAU is a member of the CFR. He has written a book and had many lectures around the country and on television. His views are quite clear.

The NAU is nothing like what we have now. First off, he believes that the State is supreme and the people are servants of the state. He has stated this many times. And it sells well to his friends in the CFR as thats long been their belief. When the NAU comes, it will no longer be a goverment FOR he people. Rather, it will be goverment in CONTROL of the people.

And this isnt some idea being floated around. The wheels have long been in motion. NAFTA treaty was just the beginning. Allowing illegal immigrants is the other. Didnt you ever wonder why our goverment claims they cant do anything to defend our border and allow millions to pour into our country and stay ???

Read up on the treaty we signed with mexico and canada called the SPP. Read what te CFR has to say. Listen to what Lou Dobbs on CNN has to say. And after all that, if you still think the NAU isnt a horrible threat to our personal liberties then I feel sorry for you

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Read here about the trucker strike...

www.saveamericafund.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

do the research yourself mr. doubting thomas. its obvious you have no clue whats going on right in front of your face.

Maybe you can show me a little then. Help me deny my ignorance.

Taxes are NOT legal in this country... the 16th amendment which the IRS uses to justify it stealing our money does NOT grant it this right. Nor does the constitution which prohibits it.

WRONG.

In addition, the Constitution specifically limited Congress' ability to impose direct taxes, by requiring it to distribute direct taxes in proportion to each state's census population. It was thought that head taxes and property taxes (slaves could be taxed as either or both) were likely to be abused, and that they bore no relation to the activities in which the federal government had a legitimate interest. The fourth clause of section 9 therefore specifies that, "No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or enumeration herein before directed to be taken."
The courts have generally held that direct taxes are limited to taxes on people (variously called "capitation", "poll tax" or "head tax") and property[1]. All other taxes are commonly referred to as "indirect taxes," because they tax an event, rather than a person or property per se.[2] What seemed to be a straightforward limitation on the power of the legislature based on the subject of the tax proved inexact and unclear when applied to an income tax, which can be arguably viewed either as a direct or an indirect tax.

en.wikipedia.org...

The wheels are already in motion, the proof is all around. Around April 27-29, not sure which date exactly theNational Truckers Union is sponsoring a nationwide strike. They plan on driving slow to clog traffic in Washington DC as a means of protesting the NAU.

Close but no cigar

President Bush displaces American truckers out of their jobs within 45 days with his Mexican trucker pilot program. Bush signed a bill that allows thousands of substandard 18 wheeler long haul rigs from Mexico onto America’s Interstate system. Mexican drivers, who can’t read, speak or understand English--receive full access to America’s highways.

www.newswithviews.com...

The truckers are protesting the cheap and unsafe labor, nothing to do with an NAU conspearacy.

There is a highway already under construction that will stretch from southern mexico to canada going right through the heart of america.

And this is a bad thing how? A big highway will make internal and external trade easier.

wake up dude.

I am having a coffee right now.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Mr Mxyztplk]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

WRONG.

you do realize that you are relying on wiki right????

even so the last sentence in your "ex" is>

proved inexact and unclear when applied to an income tax, which can be arguably viewed either as a direct or an indirect tax.

but curiously the income tax can be argued as neither aswell, because it does not follow legal usage of the TWO forms of taxation.

And this is a bad thing how? A big highway will make internal and external trade easier.

what this move implies is the NAU itself. and the fact that it will be using the cheapest available drivers doing the transporting of goods, means less jobs for certified drivers.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D

and they rely on references, wiki just spells it out quickly and plainly.

but curiously the income tax can be argued as neither aswell, because it does not follow legal usage of the TWO forms of taxation.

Your beef is with tSCotUS

www.ca1.uscourts.gov...

www.ssa.gov...

If you want the law changed, sue the government.

what this move implies is the NAU itself.

No it implies that we move around by cars and trucks, not that the three nations will unite.

and the fact that it will be using the cheapest available drivers doing the transporting of goods, means less jobs for certified drivers.

Like most things that he does I’m against this law but not the road.

The NAU can not and will not happen. Canadian citizens do not want to be part of the US, US citizens do not want to be united with Mexico, nor do they want to unite with Canada. I don’t know how Mexicans feel about this, but I doubt that they are for it.
So chillax you have nothing to worry about. Well maybe worry a little about Mexican truck drivers taking US jobs, that’s not cool.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
You are assuming that people are just going to cower down and let that happen. It is kind of like that childish saying "you and what army"!! I dont know a single American citizen who would join a NAU military, but I do know a whole bunch who would gladly sign up to fight them. Sign ups begin the moment they try to take our guns, or property.

What if they impose a draft then what?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I honestly believe the draft is the last of your worries. Are you more worried about them forcing you to fight somewhere, or are you worried about loosing the country that was founded to keep your rights?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D

and they rely on references, wiki just spells it out quickly and plainly.

Your beef is with tSCotUS

www.ca1.uscourts.gov...

www.ssa.gov...

If you want the law changed, sue the government.

what this move implies is the NAU itself.

No it implies that we move around by cars and trucks, not that the three nations will unite.

and the fact that it will be using the cheapest available drivers doing the transporting of goods, means less jobs for certified drivers.

Like most things that he does I’m against this law but not the road.

The NAU can not and will not happen. Canadian citizens do not want to be part of the US, US citizens do not want to be united with Mexico, nor do they want to unite with Canada. I don’t know how Mexicans feel about this, but I doubt that they are for it.
So chillax you have nothing to worry about. Well maybe worry a little about Mexican truck drivers taking US jobs, that’s not cool.

well mr mxplyx or whatever you call yourself, if your so sure there is a law that allows the goverment to collect taxes on our income please visit the we the people foundation website. they'll gladly pay you $50,000 if you can show them the law.

The IRS justifies collecting taxes based on the 16th amendment. However, again do your research and you'll discover that the Supreme Court has ruled on several occasions that the 16th amendment does not grant the goverment any new powers of taxation. And if they couldnt tax us before the 16th amendment, they cant after.

Heck go over to the HR Block office and ask them to show you the law. I had their manager tell me straight up "your right there isnt any law but they have all the guns and prisons"

you my friend are the true enemy. your ignorance is the downfall of this country. and nobody will feel sorry for you when your tossed into a forced labor farm or a concentration camp if you decide to complain. As the Rockefeller clan has often stated, dumb people deserve their fate.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Some of the reasons our friends with the CFR and the Federal Reserve no longer really challenge the US Constitution is frankly it wont matter once the NAU becomes a reality.

our right to property gone

Some of the shocking differences with the NAU Constitution are disgusting.

1. There will be a 4th branch of goverment...Corporate. A corporate person will have a voice in goverment operations and economic issues. You can bet the environment wont take priority over corporate profits. Kiss goodbye labor unions or minimum wages or overtime pay.

2. The people will be servants to the state. This is a long-held philosophy of the CFR folks who feel the state is supreme. Kiss goodbye a goverment FOR the people.

3. right to bear arms - definitely doesnt serve the interest of the state. our founding fathers made sure we had this right so we could rise up and overthrow the goverment if it stepped out of line. the NAU wont allow personal gun ownership period.

4. right to privacy - completely not mentioned at all. in fact there isnt any bill of rights to speak of. with the us constitution gone, welcome to the new world of cameras on every street corner, chips in your arms and you needing to carry your ID at all times.

This is truly scary times we live in if this happens. And I dont see it stopping as americans remain woefully ignorant. Ask any american on the street about the NAU and a puzzled look will appear on their face. I think we're screwed

More babbling out the rear.
Nice spreading lies and propaganda.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

well mr mxplyx or whatever you call yourself,

That’s MR Mxyxtplk, thank you.

they'll gladly pay you $50,000 if you can show them the law.

Yeah right, no I believe them, no really I’ll get right on that. Just as I’m sure that the evidence will be justly adjudicated by these fine law brakers.

The IRS justifies collecting taxes based on the 16th amendment.

And if they couldnt tax us before the 16th amendment, they cant after.

You have a lot to learn about tax law, and the law in general. Law is all based on interpretation, and the latest court findings state that the income tax is legal, if the court found other wise we wouldn’t have to pay for it.

"your right there isnt any law but they have all the guns and prisons"

…and the power to create law, and taxes.

you my friend are the true enemy.

Me? Are you sure? A tax paying law abiding citizen, exactly who’s enemy am I? be specific.

your ignorance is the downfall of this country.

Just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t make me ignorant. Maybe you should read the T&C again.

and nobody will feel sorry for you when your tossed into a forced labor farm or a concentration camp

WTF??? How did we go from the NAU and tax law to forced labor farms??? Man that’s more then a little stretch now you’re just making stuff up.
Come out with a real argument or don’t say anything. Labor farms???

dumb people deserve their fate.

I couldn’t agree more. You know that tax evasion is illegal and you’re going to go to prison, right?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

and nobody will feel sorry for you when your tossed into a forced labor farm or a concentration camp

WTF??? How did we go from the NAU and tax law to forced labor farms??? Man that’s more then a little stretch now you’re just making stuff up.
Come out with a real argument or don’t say anything. Labor farms???

you should research all the claims that come with the package of "NAU".

labor farms and camps are being constructed everywhere. its believed that these camps will detain the people of the "resistance" they know will happen when they make their move.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join