It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cho Seung-Hui Video-Died Like Jesus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

NEW BREAKING VIDEO: Cho Seung-Hui Video-Died Like Jesus

www.kamera.com

Backlash leads to pullback on Cho video

With a backlash developing against the media for airing sickening pictures from Virginia Tech shooter Cho Seung-Hui, Fox News Channel said Thursday it would stop and other networks said they would severely limit their use.

NBC News was the recipient Wednesday of Cho's package of rambling, hate-filled video and written messages, with several pictures of him posing with a gun. Contents began airing on "Nightly News," and its rivals quickly used them, too.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-4-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is the controversial video, warning disclaimer:
Explicit language, and disturbing content not advised for all viewers.

NEW BREAKING VIDEO: Cho Seung-Hui Video-Died Like Jesus
www.kamera.com...

www.kamera.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He certainly didn't die like Jesus!
Jesus didn't murder innocent people! Jesus didn't denigrate life in any way shape or form. Jesus didn't die because he was a COWARD! This guy was a COWARD! I am glad that he is dead and I am sorry that he took the lives of so many innocent people.

Jesus died for US, not for selfish reasons like this piece of trash! Just felt the need to clear that up. To be clear - there is NO semblence or similarity between this loser and Jesus Christ!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This man did not die like Jesus, and the link and the information show nothing of that. Jesus was crucified to save the world sins. This man commited sin and killed himself.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I am not saying he died like jesus, he is saying that all over the video, did you watch it?

If you're too lazy to watch the video, or if it offends you, see here a google search for the term "died like jesus" cho. Thsi is breaking news as of today so theres only about half million hits of the search term

www.google.com...

[edit on 19-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wow, after watching that video I can only say one thing: MK-ULTRA

Your tax dollars at work. This should keep the media busy for a couple of weeks.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is LUDICROUS, he was just wanting attention. He cried out for it; in his writings in his Classes in every aspect of his life.

was simply lost as to what he was to do with his life.

It is sad that others had to pay a price for this kids lack of friendship with others. If there was any extra Curricular Activities and people would have taken him in to thier sides and tried to at least communicate alittle with him. He wouldn't have had so much time to sit around and think of exaclty how and what he was going to do.

Think about it next time when you are making fun of someone especially later on in life in College. This kid was broken down; SADLY!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
He does certainly seem either mind controlled and/or at the very least quite insane.

The video released however offers much better insight than the images released by NBC.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have seen the video, thanks. I am sorry if I was abrupt, but the title was misleading and I was expecting to see more.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Seeing the roommates interview yesterday reminded me of one of my old roommates in college. He was similar to Cho I suppose in ways. Any conversation you tried to engage him on ended with one word responses and awkwardness.

He was also very religious and there were many a morning after we threw a huge party, that he would tiptoe thru the mayhem aftermath from the party and mutter things like: "you guys all need jesus", and "darn sinners" on his way to church Sunday morning. He went to church we estimated 4-5 times per week, not that there's anything wrong with that, just reiterating my story...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why did it look like he was reading all of this off a script? Was the stuff he was talking about in his previous school writings? I guess I just don't understand why he would pre write this stuff.

The other thing that I'm curious about is where was he during this filming? Did he film this in the dorm? Was it in the bathroom? He certainly looks like, he wasn't familiar with what he was reading, since he kept his eyes down looking at what it was he was reading. It almost felt as if he didn't write any of it himself.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hi greatlakes.

So he went to church? The reports all made it sound like he was a total loner. So I wonder if he associated with anyone at church. I mean sometimes going to chruch might mean he sought fellowship. Did he study the bible with anyone?

Sounds like he was not happy with there worldly ways of living. Maybe that's why he did not associate with them. Hum.

Do you have a clicp of that interview?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Delusional, simply delusional. For whatever reason, he thought that the world was out to get him. Victim of bullying? Racial harrassment? Obviously, very, very angry. Anger like that can not be contained, it must be released.

We don't yet know a lot about him, but everything screams of a lost little boy in a young mans body crying out for just a little affection. Add to that, an incredible amount of anger at percieved, perhaps even actual, injustices and... well we know only too well what the result is.

This says much about our go-go society and thirty second attention spans. None of it good. More concerned about the latest fad, than quality time with family and freinds. Did this little boy in a young mans body even have a freind? Originally I felt anger towards him, I suppose I still do to a certain extent, but mostly I feel pity. So young and so very lost and alone, and with no clue how to rectify the situation short of trying to make everyone sorry.

One poor lost soul, bound and determined to make everyone pay. Kleebold, anyone? Victims of bullying at your neighboorhood school. There but for the grace of god, and my family, and a few freinds, go I when I was a child, and bullied. Anger? Oh, yes...pure, undistilled rage. I understand, at least somewhat, what the little boy deep down inside that young man felt. I had family to help me cope, and freinds who stood beside me when neccessary. I got past the anger with thier help. As I remember it, my anger wasn't directed just at my tormentors, but at everything and everyone around me. Not a pleasant world for a ten and eleven year old boy.

Suddenly this post is about me...hmmm.

Back on topic. The warning sign were there. The hate filled writings, the violent imagry in his works. I would venture to guess there are some school officials and profs. who are very ashamed of themselves right now. Don't feel anger towards him. He did wrong, yes. But he was battling demons that few of us can even begin to imagine. Mourn his victims, and mourn what he might have been had someone intervened.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
Hi greatlakes.

So he went to church? The reports all made it sound like he was a total loner. So I wonder if he associated with anyone at church. I mean sometimes going to chruch might mean he sought fellowship. Did he study the bible with anyone?

Sounds like he was not happy with there worldly ways of living. Maybe that's why he did not associate with them. Hum.

Do you have a clicp of that interview?

Yea it was like he went to church as escapism, to get away from socializing. Heck I didn't even know churches were 'open' all the time!

This roommate of ours was a goodlooking guy too, he could probably have a few girlfriends if he wanted in college ( i believe he was hetero), but he chose to go to church ALOT.

the roommates video? here: abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Heres a compilation
Warning: some may find the videos and articles disturbing.
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Thanks for the link. So the room mates were actually surprised by him being the shooter, so they did not really think he was the one.

So maybe not as strange as first reported. His strange behavior over the last two weeks was apparently him waking up an hour to an hour and a half earlier.

The little one in the army shirt is on watch, but it did not shed much light on things did it.

I was suprised about the police holding guns on them. Wow.

Oh I just watched on of the other clips. Those bullets sound so loud, not like on tv at all. That is pretty frightening sounding.

There is no way their cell phone contact should have been turned off.

Also since they have showed the videos, now should they be banning them?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, heres a video that may shed some insight into the mind of Cho, warning video may be disturbing etc disclaimer...

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Even more disturbing the media censoring this stuff and telling us what to think.

If we are sensible adults then can't we see this stuff? I think if we did try to learn from this stuff, then maybe we could fix some of what is wrong in society.

These shrinks seems so out of touch. I love his method for dealing with this. If he read the play, he would just put the kid on medication and then that would be it.

Wonder why this never changes.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What else?

Only question remains, to what purpose? Is there a Korean threat?

Why seed hatred towards Korea?

Why now?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
War with North Korea. Maybe there is nothing behind it, but nowadays, I just don't know what to think.

www.liveleak.com...

I am sorry but this is what I mean about the plays. If you watch the plays on the above clip they all sound so menacing and crazy. Then if you watch the plays being read in context on the video below it's a different story. I guess you can manipulate people's words to suit your ends.

youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join