It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the end of the 5th Sun mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
quote/////

solar output is the forcing mechanism behind global warming and the 5th Sun is intimately tied to that phenomenon. What does the end of the 5th Sun really mean?

I take it very literally to mean that the sun’s output is going to change. We are going to enter the flip side of a new 13,000 year cycle.

/////

source:

www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
-global warming- is a lie.

our sun is fading into a "galactic eclipse", 2012. when the time is finally at hand, [i believe] the sun will be darkened for a period of *days*. the cause of the darkening is total phase cancellation of all EM frequencies when our earth, sun, and solarsystem align with the center of the galaxy.

the above quoted web page describes this change very well. of particular note is that the forcast is for GLOBAL COOLING, not global warming. (why are we being lied to?!)

[edit on 19-4-2007 by tgidkp]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
While I was perusing around not too long ago, I remember coming across some info relating to your thread.

2012:End of the Fifth Sun

The Mayan calendar is a very interesting subject; and will continue to interest people more and more, as we get closer to the year 2012.

Apparently, this is the date to which will be the end of the 5th sun.

The Mayans divided up their calendar into 'suns'.

The previous 4th 'sun' phase was concerning water; the last and final 5th stage, will concern fire.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

this picture may help to clarify the "phase cancellation", as mentioned above.

during normal solar electromagnetic activity, it's field combined with the earth's creates the *female* grail.

during the "glactic night", these fields reverse polarity creating the *male* penetrating moment.

go here for the most info ever collected about the true structure of the universe:

www.love-nation.info...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
...just one last thing...

cant you feel it in your bones? that the sun is becoming steadily quieter? that the EM band is more congested than ever?

TOTAL phase cancellation...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
tgidkp,
i'm of the mind that this 5th Sun is synomynous with the other
5th world, or 5th age, 5 element, world-views that span the cultures
of the planet.

here's a link dealing with the 5th Day (of the Galactic underworld),
it's not that this material is truer or anymore realistic than any other~
i personally think all are on target, its just one model emphasizes a certain
aspect or focus a shade differently than it's cousin model.

www.redicecreations.com...

folded in the introduction is this statement:

There is no shifting of ages outside the perception of the human beings.
We embody the change
and the change is primarily a change in the relationship between the human beings
and their external world.

sure there will be some 'cycle' we can identify the 'change' with,
but the 'cycle' itself is not the change- - - it's our collective mind &
it's different worldview that has changed..
for example, sun-spot cycles are well known but other longer sun related cycles are not historical knowledge,
those strange elements and occurrances are Encoded in our 'Myths'...

it's the story-teller that will once again lead, with the scientist to later on organize and explain things in the new environment.

the '5th sun' means a story-teller will speak to those with an ear to listen & hear... while all around you many will be running around with no direction or 'compass', steppin on their own toes in their hasty flight to anyplace.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
there is no doubt that a new mythology must, and will be, created by the storytellers.

there is also no doubt that the new mythology will be constructed from the collective mind of man....

...as our own sun retreats, the mandate is given: the only ones that will survive are those whom can maintain this new knowledge. we must follow the light into its deepest shadow...

and our sun is retreating...

are you ready for the darkness?

thanks for the link...i will research it ASAP and post a reply

new topics

top topics

join