It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey.. Im new

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Just one day on ATS and you have two threads running two pages, going on three.

Your gonna go far girl.

Welcome to our addiction, I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yea, I just started this morning. Since I'm home schooled i can be on the computer a lot during the day as long as i get my school work done! lol. So i get to post a lot.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hi minnie, welcome to the disneyland of forums, my favorite ride at disney land is the pirates of the carribean. Oh and the tea cups! Have fun, study hard and be a good girl. My son Jeff was just saying he would like to post some time. He's very smart and extremely good looking. He is your age too!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Thanks a lot! thats funny. Maybe he'll start posting. lol. I'v never been to disneyland but i have been to disney world and i loved it! My favorite rides was the tower of terror and rock-n-roll rollor coaster! They were awsome.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Love your avatar. I grew up across the street from Disneyland in California, literally a stones throw away. Wonderful memories in the DL characters. I think you just inspired me to make another avatar for myself.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Welcome to our humble abode, and now your's as well, minnie. Should you need anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us. We're here to help if we can.

Glad you're here. Nice to see the next generation taking an interest in the world.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hey minnie,

Have you thought about what you want to put in your "Signature" space ?

You have all that space under every one of your posts to put any message you want.

No points required for this, it's free space for you to use for whatever you want, and it will show on every post you make. You can also change it any time you want and it won't cost you any points.

Look around and see what type of stuff others have put in their Sig. lines and it might give you some ideas about what sort of message you want to put out there.

I'm sure Shar can help you set it up.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Which is better, Disney Land or Disney World? Iv been to DW but not DL. iv been trying to talk my mom into going to DL. Is there a lot of really fun rides, like rollor coasters?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Welcome Minnie!

I have never been to either DL or DW as I live in the far reaches of Scotland. There's not much here apart from beautiful scenery, Haggis, Kilts and Whisky!.

Hope you have a brilliant time here, I have enjoyed it ever since i joined!

All the best and Slange Var! (That means cheers)

October

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hi Minnie!You are homeschooled by your mom & dad? Wow I didn't know that about Shar. I homeschool my kids too. I have a son who is 13. Unfortunately he is more interested in video games, music and hanging out with his friends to read anything on ATS/BTS. Glad to see someone your age taking an interest.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yea. They homeschool us, but a school sends the tests and books. we have to send all of our work back because the school grades it.

A lot of boys are interested in video game! Especially my brother, hes 16.
I think this site is interesting, which is supprising since I hate reading. lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS minnie!

love the name and your avatar is nice and bright!

Anyhows you have a good time here on ATS/ BTS and if you need any help around here and your moms not on then feel free to u2u me,

take care and have fun! look forward to seeing you on the forums

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Thanks asala. If I need the help ill u2u you.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by minnie]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Looks like she is having fun. She's made how many post now? LOL.
I rack my brain sometimes thinking what to say.

Here she is full of ideas.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hello hello I hope you like it so far here

ATS is like a huge city full of great things for you and me, and even your pets, well maybe not your pets, but its that good

let me know if i can help at all with anything

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

Right now, I just started to make Avatars Ragavatars!, you see the pretty red black and white picture on the left of the screen below my user name "ragster", I am sure you might know what it is, but just in case if not, I will be glad to make you your very own personalized avatar with your name or whatever you want abstract type of an avatar.
But if not, make sure to check out Member Art to see many different types of people who have very unique avatar designs.
And if you do not want someone else to make your own avatar for you, you can do it yourself here Avatar Ultimate Help Thread

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
EDIT:

It was a good post but Shar didn't approve.

POST DELETED............

[edit on 24/4/07 by My Sock Puppet]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm new. I'm lost. I want to figure out how to navigate this place. Will someone adopt me please?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightShadesBlue
I'm new. I'm lost. I want to figure out how to navigate this place. Will someone adopt me please?

The members on ATS are always willing to help out a new member.

As a first step start a new thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tell us a bit about yourself, some of your interests, what makes you tick, etc....
We'll take it from there.......

You've entered a very big board, so spend some time exploring.
If you need any help, just shout out, the members that have been here a while are always willing to help.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
After talking to Shar I think this will be accepted in the light that was intended.

Originally posted by My Sock Puppet
I like the picture in your signature but I only see one set of footprints in the sand.

Here's a short story for you...

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

Be strong and carry yourself whenever you can, but know you have support when you need it.

Keep your faith, but look to your family and friends during times of trouble, they can be your strongest allies when times are tough.
God helps those that help themselves........

anx......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join