It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of email is this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just got this and my spam filter did not catch it.

What is it?

Sprinkle just enough ice water over flour mixture so it adheres. The Global Care Quest system, or GCQ, is intended to improve access to patient data, save health care workers time, trim the cost of care and tighten patient safety standards.
Posted by: spinosum at November 20, 2005 12:49 AM Post a comment Name: Email Address: URL: Remember personal info?
Are we entering the era in mobile computing where more will always be necessary ?
I am impressed with this initiative by Nokia.
Use an ice cream scoop to form the meatballs initially, then roll into balls with your hands. Fill with apple filling, drizzling any juices over the fruit.
Top with crushed ice and club soda. Seems like a good app for those that use calculators a lot (like myself). Posted by: spinosum at November 20, 2005 12:49 AM Post a comment Name: Email Address: URL: Remember personal info?
Other excelent features would be EV-DO and a higher resolution screen, but I am thinking this may be too much for just a simple refresh. One thought that came to my mind: what if Apple bought Palm ?

There was also this weird sort of image of a computer screen with info on some company aquiring another and info about oil.

I am confused. Any guesses?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well that sounds pretty strange I will be curious as to what the experts have to say. Sorry out of my known field.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It's SPAM Man! The strange writings, words sentences etc are to get around the SPAM filters, and to get the user to open the msg's and read em and ultimately click on the links.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
There were no links in the email, nothing to click on. That's why I wondered what is was. I have received emails with some cryptic message and a link before, but no links or anything on this one. If this is spam, what is the point? Did just opening it screw me?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yea in the case of stocks, typically they are pennystocks. mass emails sent out counting on an upsurge of the stock. check the stock price, probably not even major exchange....

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ah, I didn't think of that. I will have to investigate that.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join