It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with signature.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi i'm new and i'm trying to put a sound clip in my sig, having trouble with it.

Is it possilbe and do I need a hosting site like with pics?
If so what site does it???

By the way I just wanna say HI

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It would play everytime someone opened a thread you've posted in and that would drive people nuts. I'm afraid we just couldn't allow that.

But Welcome anyway and feel free to post a snappy non-sound quote from a famous person or something. Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thats fair enough.

Ok what if I made a thread and linked the clip in my post so people can hear it if they want. Can i do that?

If so, same question, how do I host sound clips?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hmm....not to sure about hosting it, never did before but depending on what it is it can be posted in the Music Forum on BTS, or whatever kind of clip it is. If you can't find a specific forum try General Chit Chat.

[edit on 18/4/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hi Enjoies, I found your link to my extended profile, I thought I could put this sound in there.

Don't I need the BB code like with pics to put on a forum page?
I just have the clip saved in my docs, how do I get it to work on here???

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sorry, I think my inexperiance is showing, i'll just put that away.

Ok what I want to do is make a link to the sound clip, not just put the bbcode on the thread page.
Is it possible to make the link and how plz???

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have been trying to find out how you would go about hosting a sound clip, but no luck so far.

What you could try though, is make a thread in the Computer Help forum asking how to do it. There is a lot of computer savvy people who will probably be able to help you.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thanks Enjoies, I started a thread and apparently we're just not allowed to do it...

new topics

top topics

join