It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VaTech Gunman Contacted NBC News During Massacre

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Something just came to my mind, I was thinking about how the whole story just doesn't fit in properly and it ocurred to me that none of the victims from inside tried calling 911 from inside the buildind. No victims tried to stop the shooter. This seems very weird to me as i think these would be 2 things atleast someone would try to do to save themselves.

I also wanted to say my condelences for the vitims and the families including the family of the shooter. I think this was a terrible and complicated event that they will never get over. Here in Colombia, South America we feel great sorrow
and our hearts go out to those involved.
It's a sad day when I look into my babies eyes and feel afraid to tell him this is the type of world he will have to live in.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This compilation of media and literature was created with intentions of reaching the public. So as mature, well educated business men and women working at NBC the police department and the FBI how is it that they cannot not realize that by airing this material they have completed the selfish trail of blood that young “Cho” started at Virginia tech. They have successfully played a part in the grand crime of further perverting the minds of the world. How was this allowed? Why was this cleared? It all seems so convenient especially for the pockets of many large corporations and media outlets, and perhaps even the NYPD and FBI. The ratings for this must be putting up competition for Sept 11th even.

Now remember that this “package” (if it even exists) is crucial evidence in a full out investigation occurring in Virginia. Why then, in less than 24 hours (actually around 2 hours) did the police/FBI agree to allow NBC to make copies then air material from this package to the entire world? Please remember that it takes far more time during an investigation to actually investigate the damn evidence before leaking out major amounts of material to anyone not to mention the media. I wonder, how in the hell did NBC and the police/FBI come to this agreement? How did they determine so quickly what could be aired and what couldn’t? How can you skim through such a tremendous process of scrutiny with such haste?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
the cell phones on campus were jammed because of earlier bomb threats, and officials thougtht it may be terror related or IED's used by gunman. I

link

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I read in the paper today that Cho's family was very poor. Probably explains his anger towrds "rich kids". His sister is very successful, I think she went to Princeton and is actually working in Iraq right now. She seems to be the family favorite from what I gather from the paper. (even before this)

The Grandfather was the first family member to speak publically. Said Something along the lines of him not being "bright like his sister". Also that they were afraid he'd never learn to talk, and he was quiet even as a young boy.

The tapes and pictures are rather disburing. Part of me believes he was probably teased alot growing up. (elementary through highschool) and by the time he got to college he had no idea how to go about making friends... or just gave up on it. The other part believes that absolutely nothing "bad" happened to him and he was just pissed off because he wasn't as "cool" as the other kids.

Most of what I've seen of the videos don't make any sense. He says he's doing this for his children.... what children?

This kid just really wanted to be popular, rich, a chick magnet, etc. He didn't have the social skills to do what he wanted and it drove him absolutely insane. Somewhere in his warped little mind he believed that going on a killing spree would earn him the recognition and respect that HE thought he deserved. This was the ultimate temper tantrum.

He said something along the lines that he was standing up fore "the defenseless and the weak". He was a wimpy little whiny kid....probably never had a girlfriend in his entire life.... a sad, sad, individual.

The thing that puzzles me though is why would he send this package all the way to NY??? Why not any news station?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have to agree, that once you look outside of the stuff that is being corn feed by the media, some of this stuff still does not make sense.

Who were the first two people shot? Why seek them out specifically? What are there names, what is the relationship, if any?

Why did he not kill everyone in the first building if a killing spree was his goal? Did he live in either of the building? Would it not make sense to go after the people near him?

Who was the shooter looking for so that he kept poking his head inside and outside of the classroom?

Why would he take off the serial numbers off the guns, then go through the effort to leave the reciepts in his pocket?

Was he on anti-depression medication if so what kid?

So convient that the bomb threats make the authorities have to turn off the cell phones. Even more convient that they did not close down the school, gave no warning to the children, and were not already readily on hand after the first shooting, least the boyfriend had come back?

There is a lot that is not covered, and it's like, less pass this person off as a sick and twisted individual, let's feed the public all the usual elements that they want to hear, and get this done fast and dirty.

Maybe everything is as it seems, but maybe there is just more to this story that we know about.

Could the first killings really have been done by someone else, then this little MK Ultra, Manchurian candidate been used and activated, two short hours later?

Was there someone else involved?

Where were all those pictures taken? Why does he have time to take pictures in so many locations when he has just killed people, does he not think that the police would be coming after him? I mean you just killed two people, and you stop, strick a pose for NBC and then write a little manfesto with no worries that the cops are going to hunt you down?

Either he thinks that they really are stupid, or there could be more to the story. Does anyone have a link to that thread where they were saying that the number 33 was significant?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hu in US Marine uniform.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333

Originally posted by Sad Lil Alex
but perhaps he had obtained these firearms from a friend and wanted to protect his friend? or maybe a relative? even loners know people....

It was established early on that he bought these weapons legally. Also, he had the month-old receipt for the guns in his pocket.

I've wondered about those of those points too.

Why file off the serial numbers but then have the receipts for the guns in his pocket? Very odd.

Possibly the guns that he bought and the guns that he was found with aren't the same?

If there is no serial number then how do would they know if it is the exact same gun or not?
Maybe someone planted the filed off guns with the guns that he bought legally?
Nothing else makes sense.
IF that did happen, why would someone do that and why would they hope to accomplish?
Another thing I find strange is that the SWAT team got him supposedly just after he shot himself. And yet he shot himself in the face. IN THE FACE.
It seems more like something a shooter IN FRONT OF HIM would do.
Don't shooter who kill themselves usually do it in the temples?
Like in the pose he has in one if his pics?

If they did kill Cho, why didn't they just say so?
Why would they need to spin the suicide story?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
link

this is his ebay account. it still has the listings for the magazines for the weapons.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Another thing I find strange is that the SWAT team got him supposedly just after he shot himself. And yet he shot himself in the face. IN THE FACE.

It seems more like something a shooter IN FRONT OF HIM would do.
Don't shooter who kill themselves usually do it in the temples?

Why would they need to spin the suicide story?

The shot in the FACE is to hide the fact that the guy in the "Manifesto" is not Cho. I have seen the footage and the picture of this kid from the school or family(?) It's not the same guy.

In one picture, Cho has a chin, and in the Manifesto, there is no chin...now, I'm 55 years old, and I know that no matter how much older you get, your chin does not dissappear! Okay? And the eyes are shaped different...the didn't expect us to notice that.

So, this unknown guy, who did all the executions (the trained killer), gets shot in the FACE. He's gone...but, I want to know where Cho is?

Among those executed was Professor Librescu, who, along with many imminent engineers (including Dr. Judy D. Wood), have joined together to refute publicly the "official 911 story". So, two engineers appeared to be targeted in this killing spree...didn't a couple of engineers just get killed at the Johnson Space Center? (you do the googling)

By the way, Professor Librescu was among the best in his field.

About Ishmael's Ax...check out the books by Daniel Quinn...Ishmael is one of his characters...it's about Anarchy and Revolution, people! And Quinn books are being taught to young minds in America's middle schools, high schools and colleges...and guess what? Quinn's teachings on Ishmael are taught at Virginia Tech (bet that wasn't on the news!)

There is actually no evidence that this kid attended VaTech for the entire time...personally, I see him as pretty old for a senior. Some time has gone missing...

I believe he may have been in the Military for a couple of years, maybe the Marines...remember "Full Metal Jacket?" Lots of Marines get crazy with the training. Cho may have been shy and quiet, but the Marines have a way of "bringing out the animal" in a guy. I can even spot a Marine in his civvies...just the way they act. Some are nice, but some Marines are crazy as bedbugs! They get brainwashed big time. Some guys can adjust, but some are never the same...

Blacksburg, Va is known as a large center FOR CIA mind control experimentation AND Virginia Tech has a large ROTC program and lots of other Military activity on campus. And, I would bet a few dollars that this kid has been "controlled" for quite a while...which of the Cho's bought the guns? And his Sister who went to Princeton, who works for a "contractor", and is currently"working in Iraq," is probably "in check" too...

There you go...just my opinion.

I don't think the truth will ever be told...

Any comments?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join