It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions for the conspiracy theorists

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi, I've been reading this forum for over 2 years, and just decided to register and ask a couple questions. I've been researching the events and oddities of September 11 for the past 4 years.

I am COMPLETELY confident that 9/11 is indeed a cover up of some sort, but particular things just don't add up with common sense. These are also the questions that I haven't seen answers to on this forum.

Question 1:

If it was indeed a "missile" that hit the Pentagon, how do you explain the few pieces of the plane that WERE found on the loan? Did the people that were a part of this cover-up walking around the area throwing down random pieces of a plane on the ground to set up the "evidence"?

Question 2:

I am damn sure that a huge plane didn't hit the Pentagon, but if it indeed was a missile, how do you explain the poles on the ground? Was the missile programmed to knock down all the light poles before hitting the Pentagon? (sarcasm)

Question 3: If the 3 WTC's were knocked down with explosives, why didn't we hear the continuos RATATATATA sound during the collapse? I'm sure most of you have seen buildings get knocked down with explosives. There weren't any explosions during the collapse, was there?

Question 4:

How in the world do hundreds of people keep this huge event a secret? IMPOSSIBLE! 2 people couldn't keep a blowjob a secret, and you expect hundreds to be silent, knowing they killed thousands of innocent people?

FINALLY, the most important of all:

I'm pretty sure a lot of people and opposing political parties would love to put Bush down. Other countries would love to put Bush down and humiliate America as well. However, nobody seems to care. Don't you think the politicians would take their chances, and throw the biggest terrorist act in the US history on him if it indeed was true? I mean come on.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Those are all very good questions!

This may help you to find some answers. It did me!!

www.wanttoknow.info...

I'm suprised that in 2 years of reading this forum, you didn't run across it.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Those are all very good questions!

This may help you to find some answers. It did me!!

www.wanttoknow.info...

I'm suprised that in 2 years of reading this forum, you didn't run across it.

Thanks for the response, and I have read the whole timeline already. However, I don't see how it answers any of my questions. Is there any way you can point out a couple timestamps that would respond to either of my questions? If not, then I guess I'll read it all over again and see what I come up with

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonzNMyDreams
Is there any way you can point out a couple timestamps that would respond to either of my questions?

There has already been so much research done on 9/11, there is quite a mountain of evidence to examine.

Check out these two websites.

911research.wtc7.net...

cooperativeresearch.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Is there any way you can point out a couple timestamps that would respond to either of my questions?

There has already been so much research done on 9/11, there is quite a mountain of evidence to examine.

Check out these two websites.

911research.wtc7.net...

cooperativeresearch.org...

Well, ok, I have a question just for you.

Do you believe the Government would be STUPID enough to release 5 crappy frames of "something that looks like a missile hitting the Pentagon", knock down the Towers "against the laws of physics", and having some of the hijackers still alive after they were said of flown the planes into the towers? Something tells me that in 5 years they would be CAPABLE of faking it better than that, so people don't have questions like we do now?

[edit on 18-4-2007 by DemonzNMyDreams]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Question 4:

How in the world do hundreds of people keep this huge event a secret? IMPOSSIBLE! 2 people couldn't keep a blowjob a secret, and you expect hundreds to be silent, knowing they killed thousands of innocent people?

Since your new, perhaps, in answering your question #4 (above) you have not heard of the Bilderberg Group? Look them up if you have not. This is a group (large) that gathers every year to come up with secret plans and agendas for the coming year across the planet. These are world leaders, presidents, the mega powerul, mega rich all gather in one place to discuss who knows what.

Have the transcipts of these meetings become public knowledge yet? So many people are involved in keeping many secrets at the Bilderberg meetings, why hasnt any information come out about the particular meetings?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Do you believe the Government would be STUPID enough to release 5 crappy frames of "something that looks like a missile hitting the Pentagon", knock down the Towers "against the laws of physics", and having some of the hijackers still alive after they were said of flown the planes into the towers?

Something tells me that in 5 years they would be CAPABLE of faking it better than that, so people don't have questions like we do now?

The fake 9/11 story was ment to give them time. They knew it would be uncovered eventually.

Now the question is why, who's benifiting, who are they and what is thier real agenda?

[edit on 18-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
1. Yes

2. The light poles were probably staged. See this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(check out all of Jack Trippers posts you'll learn a thing or two)

Pretty good evidence that the plane didn't even fly the path the official story claims. So it could not have hit the light poles, nor could it have done the damage claimed as the angle of the damage would be totally wrong.

So if that evidence is true then the poles and the wreckage must have been planted.

3. There is lots of witnesses, mostly firefighters, who say they heard explosions as well as the RATATATATA sound. Also there are vids that show squibs and flashed of explosives. Also they probably used thermate that makes no sound and or other unconventional explosives. Also with a regular demo there is no need to hide the sound of explosives, in the case of 9-11 I'm sure they would have done everything they could to mask the sound of explosives used.

Can't find the vid right now and you need to see it to really see the flashes, but here are the stills....

4. Hundreds of people? Where do you get that from? The whole thing could have easily been planned and executed by only a handful of people using foreign 'for hire' operatives to plant the explosives etc. These people have no conscience and have no desire to destroy their choice of occupation, and probably face a long jail sentence, by telling the world what they did. Anybody who was not part of the core group would not have known what they were doing was part of it. That's why they had the drills going on in NYC, to confuse the situation. They didn't launch fighters to find the hijacked planes because they thought it was still just a drill and not real. Firefighters and other people have had gag orders placed on them so they could face jail time for saying anything.

Like the other poster said all these questions have been covered many times, and in far more detail, on ATS. How did you miss them if you've been reading this forum for two years?

[edit on 18/4/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
The fake 9/11 story was ment to give them time. They knew it would be uncovered eventually.

This assertion is preposterous.

If you've been convicted as a traitor and murderer, what you've GAINED from those actions becomes moot.

This is a pretty simple example of a RISK/REWARD analysis that I bet is done by the covert ops folks all the time.

Originally posted by ANOK
The light poles were probably staged.

In broad daylight. At the end of rush hour.

And remember, Tripper's complete story is that the plane...meticulously scheduled to target the Pentagon...pulled up at the last second and flew away while a legion of FBI pulled up a bunch of trucks and littered the ground with plane parts, inexplicably walked down the street to knock over light poles INCLUDING...my personal favorite...actually planting one of the light poles INSIDE a nearby vehicle...

While I commend him for his ambition and work ethic, I honestly don't understand how Tripper or anyone thinks that is possible.

Hundreds of people? Where do you get that from?

Agreed. This is an absurd number.

If you include conspirators in the Executive Office, the Pentagon, FBI, CIA, NORAD, the FAA, the ISI, the Mossad, Larry Silverstein's office, FDNY, New York City Mayor's office...and whatever covert unit knocks over light poles and places them in nearby vehicles...

...it's well over 1,000.

They didn't launch fighters to find the hijacked planes because they thought it was still just a drill and not real.

I've read quotes from NORAD folks saying that inputs from the drills were removed within 30 seconds and, since everyone was in place already, their reaction time was probably better.

Their reaction time sucked, of course. But I'm not sure that the drills are the smoking gun that people make them out to be.

How did you miss them if you've been reading this forum for two years?

Easy now. The 9/11 section of ATS isn't exactly a streamlined torpedo of information.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
1. Yes

2. The light poles were probably staged. See this thread...
(check out all of Jack Trippers posts you'll learn a thing or two)

Pretty good evidence that the plane didn't even fly the path the official story claims. So it could not have hit the light poles, nor could it have done the damage claimed as the angle of the damage would be totally wrong.

So if that evidence is true then the poles and the wreckage must have been planted.

3. There is lots of witnesses, mostly firefighters, who say they heard explosions as well as the RATATATATA sound. Also there are vids that show squibs and flashed of explosives. Also they probably used thermate that makes no sound and or other unconventional explosives. Also with a regular demo there is no need to hide the sound of explosives, in the case of 9-11 I'm sure they would have done everything they could to mask the sound of explosives used.

Can't find the vid right now and you need to see it to really see the flashes, but here are the stills....

4. Hundreds of people? Where do you get that from? The whole thing could have easily been planned and executed by only a handful of people using foreign 'for hire' operatives to plant the explosives etc. These people have no conscience and have no desire to destroy their choice of occupation, and probably face a long jail sentence, by telling the world what they did. Anybody who was not part of the core group would not have known what they were doing was part of it. That's why they had the drills going on in NYC, to confuse the situation. They didn't launch fighters to find the hijacked planes because they thought it was still just a drill and not real. Firefighters and other people have had gag orders placed on them so they could face jail time for saying anything.

Like the other poster said all these questions have been covered many times, and in far more detail, on ATS. How did you miss them if you've been reading this forum for two years?

[edit on 18/4/2007 by ANOK]

1. They would risk having their people walk by the Pentagon throwing stuff on the ground without anyone noticing during damn rush hour traffic right behind them? Quiet a risk ain't it? Yet nobody saw anything.

2. Once again, the "missile" crashes into the Pentagon, and at the same time, the poles get bent down to the ground, and ripped out of the ground. All that done without any witnesses?

3. That's true, but all those people heard explosions while the towers were up. Plus, you didn't nearly hear enough explosions to knock the building down like it did. Just because you hear a few BLAM BLAM BLAM sounds, doesn't mean it's random bombs going off, snapping the steel columns one by one, does it? What would be the idea behind the random explosions?

LOL at the "squibs". Once again, very few random nearly silent "squibs" shooting out of windows does not mean it's bombs going off.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by DemonzNMyDreams]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Question 3: If the 3 WTC's were knocked down with explosives, why didn't we hear the continuos RATATATATA sound during the collapse? I'm sure most of you have seen buildings get knocked down with explosives. There weren't any explosions during the collapse, was there?

www.youtube.com...
somewhere in his comments i think you can find the link to a cnn related site that has the source clip.

Question 4:

Read the last 5-6 paragraphs in the first post.

FINALLY, the most important of all:
I'm pretty sure a lot of people and opposing political parties would love to put Bush down. Other countries would love to put Bush down and humiliate America as well. However, nobody seems to care. Don't you think the politicians would take their chances, and throw the biggest terrorist act in the US history on him if it indeed was true? I mean come on.

He's assumed dictatorial powers. This one basically goes without saying, and it's probably the biggest thing that's hurting his view. I dont see how this question is the most important, unless perhaps you believe in the Left/Right paradigm. The Left/Right thing deserves it's own thread. I'd imagine there's one somewhere here at ATS.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Do you believe the Government would be STUPID enough to release 5 crappy frames of "something that looks like a missile hitting the Pentagon",

Their tactics of Diversion is one of the biggest things on my list that shows some level of conspirital coverup. The idea is make the entire thing vastly confusing and so that it (and I'm talking every possible aspect of 911) can successfully be debated in multiple different ways, therefore actionable consensus is impossible.
See my full explaination in this post and its 2 following resource pages:

knock down the Towers "against the laws of physics",

If bombs did fall the tower it makes perfect sense and would be worth the payoffs, as the PSYOP wouldn't have been 10% as effective as it was after the towers fell. Serious mass psychological trauma resulted from that which most people stilll cant get over. This could deserve its own forum thread as well as this is an oversimplification.

and having some of the hijackers still alive after they were said of flown the planes into the towers?

Ideally, the reports of the hijackers still being alive would be phoney, and debunkable, which helps divert people away from what matters, like everything else.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks Ignorance for looking beyond the question into the reasons we ask the questions in the first place. 911 represents a really big hill to get over, and most people posting here are trying to do just that, get over "IT". As we move forward with the "investigation" I look forward to more of your well thought out insites into the human nature.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
New question - same theme.

I am new but have read here for a while. Rather than start a new thread I would appreciate guidance HELP with this one.

I agree that the coincidences, anomolies, ommissions (C), lies point to some inside complicity and cover up but BEYOND that:

How could so many that would be involved be organised and to pull it all off, and yet no definitive inside whistleblower?

1. There had to be a large team to plant explosives(whatever sort), and considerable time to do so! I know about the 3 day shut down but who were they ? Was it foriegn forces eg Mossad, CIA or US SAS, how did they ensure they shut up and noone saw the preparation? How long would it take?

2. Were there looney Arabs flying the planes? if so how were they coordinated without any DoD knowing or whistleblowing eg If remote control why didn't someone see the control awak? Were some of the arabs tricked into believing it was an real act of terror?

3. If planes were diverted to any airbase ANYWHERE why has not someone whistleblown on that?

Just trying to get a feel for how many needed to be involved and had opportunity to be aware of critical evidence that there was inside complicity. and how it could be done?

I know many Govt, military etc have raised critical questions about glaring anomolies but why has not someone who can definitively say... for example (but i not necessarily believe this one) "I saw 93 land and unload passengers (dead or alive) at Cleveland?" or " I saw explosives in WTC before the event"

Any help appreciated. Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
hey all....ive been thru 95% of the 911 theories here on ats and elsewhere. i do believe it was all planned. but i have always wondered why the pentagon was hit? what was the purpose. wouldnt the towers be enough to sell to the public that we need to go to war?

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
i do believe it was all planned. but i have always wondered why the pentagon was hit? what was the purpose. wouldnt the towers be enough to sell to the public that we need to go to war?

The towers weren't official government property, but the pentagon is.

Perhaps, the pentagon strike was an attempt to draw attention away from themselves.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

BPI

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Why does it takes thousands of people if the government were to do it, but it only takes 21 people if terrorists do it? (19 hijackers, Khalid Sheik Mohammad & Osama Bin Laden) And if no one can keep a secret, then how did the hijackers do it? It's like there are different standards for different groups. And why would it take a large team and alot of explosives? According to the official story it only takes jet fuel. Therefore, the assumption is it takes 0 explosives to bring down a building, but when you discuss it-it takes a large team and alot of explosives.

The point made about the Bilderberg Group is a good one. Seems as though some people can keep secrets. More than 1 person knows about the 28 ommitted Commission Report pages, but somehow the rest of us don't know. I think someone is keeping a secret.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BPI
Why does it takes thousands of people if the government were to do it, but it only takes 21 people if terrorists do it? (19 hijackers, Khalid Sheik Mohammad & Osama Bin Laden)

Because the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory is a helluva lot more complicated than the Al Queda conspiracy. Occam's Razor and all that.

And if no one can keep a secret, then how did the hijackers do it?

Because they are ALL DEAD..(the hijackers anyway) The two you have on your list that are still alive KSM and OBL HAVE admitted to the crime.

It's like there are different standards for different groups.

Yes the "Dead standard" = Al queda operatives that hate America

And the "Living Standard" = Fellow Americans that are supposed to live with this atrocity, and keep their mouths shut...for a lil' cash.

And why would it take a large team and alot of explosives?

Because in order to Control Demolition three HUGE skyscrapers , and equip those charges with *sound deadining material* that vanishes completely (along with any remains of expended explosive material) It would have taken months, and a large amount of manpower.

According to the official story it only takes jet fuel.

Oh..and the big-assed Jumbo Jet that has all that jetfuel in it...going about 500 mph..

Therefore, the assumption is it takes 0 explosives to bring down a building, but when you discuss it-it takes a large team and alot of explosives.

Did you happen to catch what happened when those 767's actually slammed into the towers? It wasn't exactly "explosives" But I bet it was pretty damaging, up inside there.

The point made about the Bilderberg Group is a good one. Seems as though some people can keep secrets.

How many outsourced people has the Bilderberg group hired to kill 3000 Americans? What if just one thing went wrong? Would YOU put your life in their hands? We are talking about Mass Murder and ransacking one of the world's largest cities. No One IN POWER would take such a risk. In 2001 there was no guarantee of any reward. The whole scenario is illogical. Even if certain companies have made profit from later events (i.e. Iraq) there is no way the desicion makers would sacrifice their future for a corperate buck.

More than 1 person knows about the 28 ommitted Commission Report pages, but somehow the rest of us don't know. I think someone is keeping a secret.

Possibly, but the chances of that secret being to try and hide incompetence, or poor communication is much higher than to say... the secret of KILLING the people of New York. Please, that kind of secret would haunt everyone involved like the Tell-tale heart.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
for question 1..or is it 2, the wheres the plane one, i aint no missile expert in im sure that making a missile look like a small plane isnt immpossible

BPI

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
GwioX, I was pointing out how people just naturally assume large numbers instead of really trying to think of how many people would need to be involved. Seems like people just automatically assume thousands. That could be anywhere 2000 to 9999. That isnt very accurate so I don't think someone has really given it serious thought when the say "thousands."

They are dead now, but It was a secret while they were alive. So are you saying secrets have a shelf-life? If so, How long is it? And is everyone the same? Have all CIA members confessed to all their involvment around the world since the 50's?

The KSM confession seems a little odd to me. I will show you the different standard. 15 British soldiers confess to illegally entering Iranian waters after 1 week of being held. Immediately the media and nearly everyone say it wasn't a legit confession. It was forced. But KSM confesses to damn near every terrorist plot in the last decade after 4 years of being held and it's 100% legit. Case closed. The Bin Laden confessions have brought some questions as well. And why do you ignore the denials? And if Bin Laden is such a nut job how can you believe anything he says anyway? or is it just when he says something you agree with? Then he's telling the truth. If it was Al-Queda, do you really believe only 21 people were involved? If you don't, then I believe someone is keeping a secret.

I dont get into the collapse of the building much because I really don't understand the physics of a building collapsing. Seems as though both sides make good presentations of their theories. Again I was just pointing out the seemingly immediate reaction to the CD discussion. Didnt the official report says the planes didn't really do that much damage? I thought I heard someone say another jet could've flew in right behind it and it wouldnt have collapsed. I agree the jets did damage.

Neither you nor I know if Bilderberg has done anything along those lines. They are a secretive organization.

For some reason you seem to feel like everyone owes you the truth. The people behind 9/11 don't care about you and they don't care what you know. All they care about is that you are making them the maximum amount of money possible. To suggest that people cant keep a secret is just a shortcut to thinking.

<<   2  3 >>

join