It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artifacts With ET Writings Discovered Near Tunguska Site

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Scientists from the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk claim that they have discovered several artifacts with extraterrestrial writings near the fall site of the Tunguska meteorite, the Regnum news agency reports...

Info: www.mosnews.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sweet find!
I've long been interested in the Tunguska site.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
so this was possibly an alien vessel that malfunctioned and exploded instead of a meteor(ite). Nice! Good thing it happened in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hmmm seems fishy to me.

Hey I am making this statement but also have some research to back it up! maybe...

This is a news story that claims the same, but was reported on 8/10/2004!

Researchers say Tunguska Event was an UFO Crash: Debris of Alien Spaceship found

PhysOrg.com - 8/10/2004

go to original article | fair use notice

Members of the scientific expedition of the Siberian state foundation Tunguska Space Phenomenon have managed to uncover blocks of an extraterrestrial technical device, which crashed down on Earth on June 30th, 1908.

Source: PhysOrg: Physics and Technology News

Members of the scientific expedition of the Siberian state foundation Tunguska Space Phenomenon have managed to uncover blocks of an extraterrestrial technical device, which crashed down on Earth on June 30th, 1908. In addition, expedition members found the so-called "deer" - the stone, which Tunguska eyewitnesses repeatedly mentioned in their stories. Explorers delivered a 50-kilogram piece of the stone to the city of Krasnoyarsk to be studied and analyzed.

SOURCE: www.ufoevidence.org...

Also another 'find' by a russian scientist:
www.ufoevidence.org...

A Russian scientist has reopened the controversy over a gigantic explosion in 1908 in Siberia with a claim that he has found debris from an extraterrestrial space vehicle, or UFO, which collided with a comet.

Seems like possible that the russians scientists are trying to drum up some publicity for their "Tunguska Space Phenomenon research" Foundation, of which I could not find a valid official website for this foundation...

And yet another one:

www.mosnews.com...

It could be possible this news story originally happened in 2004, and the recent story (as posted by OP) is just a rehash of the 2004 story. Or this is the 2nd amazing find by the Tunguska Space Phenomenon Research Foundation, pretty amazing for this organization to make TWO incredible finds eh?

In any case, I have not seen any pictures of any of the artifacts in question. Especially of the 2004 artifacts supposedly found. Why not?

[edit on 18-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Interesting Indeed.
Thanks GreatLakes.

Hard to say what to believe. I do think Tunguska is fascinating though.
If they really found something I agree I would like to see it myself.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Quartz boulders with mysterious writings?
Is that supposed to be a Russian joke or something?

An advanced species which presumably have built a starship that has a powergenerator so powerfull it would equal a thermonuclear bomb if it blew up, write text on quartz boulders?!

Is it just me that see the issue there?

I think I have to go tell my wife to chip down this weeks grocery list on a stone tablet. We're advanced

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Is that supposed to be a Russian joke or something?

An advanced species which presumably have built a starship that has a powergenerator so powerfull it would equal a thermonuclear bomb if it blew up, write text on quartz boulders?!

Is it just me that see the issue there?

I think I have to go tell my wife to chip down this weeks grocery list on a stone tablet. We're advanced

It's possible that an advanced species may 'return to basics' in some areas. Since they are so advanced they may feel the need to ground themselves in the elements, earth, water, fire, and air in some areas such as religion (or spirituality), monuments, other important events to be solidified physically.

Think of us in our time, for instance, PDA's...I know some people don't like PDA's after using them for some time because they feel like they lost the tactile 'feel' of the scratch of pen or pencil on paper. Just a simple example...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
But we dont go thousands of years back to basics, do we? There is quite a bit of difference from going to a pencil and paper compared to going back to an feather dipped in ink, a chunk of burnt coal or chisel and stone, isnt it?

Regardless, a quartz boulder wouldnt be particularly effective even on a "primitive" base.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

But we dont go thousands of years back to basics, do we? There is quite a bit of difference from going to a pencil and paper compared to going back to an feather dipped in ink, a chunk of burnt coal or chisel and stone, isnt it?

Regardless, a quartz boulder wouldnt be particularly effective even on a "primitive" base.

I have not seen a neon headstone yet, have you?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wasn't the area scoured not too long after the incident, and nothing
was found ?

And after all these years, VOILA ! We have quartz BOULDERS for God's
sake.
Not chips or tablets...boulders.

Please.

Lex

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

No, though there are those with built in TVs

I dont think its a good comparison though. A headstone is something that takes time, something extravagant with no regards to effectivness. One could just place a stick there with a carved name on it, but we dont.

Would this advanced species have wanted their message to last? Perhaps. But a metal plate would have been better than a quartz boulder. Or at the very least it could be something of an even fancier shape, like a perfect cube of diamond with chamfered edges or whatever.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by merka]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Hmmm, just going to throw in my two cents into the mix...

If I were stranded on an island, I might etch/scratch my whereabouts or log my events on the side of a rock. I might even attempt to float out in a bottle a distress note.

I would certainly hope that one would not expect that just based on technology that I had those tools to rely on after I was stranded. That would be like saying, well he had a cell phone or a laptop, why didn't he just dial up for some help?

And if my memory serves me correctly, about 9 years back scientist 'publicly' announced working on a new type of storage that incorporated quartz (although the research had been going on since the early 60's). Unfortunately the original article (which I thought was in PhysOrg) is not there (unless I missed it in my search criteria). But I did find these:

[152] Holographic Data Storage Crystals for LDEF (A0044)
history.nasa.gov...

Research Network on High Knowledge Content Materials - Research Network on new materials for optical datastorage, interesting for holographic data storage in 3 dimensions with capacities up to TByte/cm2. We are performing basic research and encourage industrial partners to join our network.
www.mirago.co.uk...

Epitaxial Film Transistors
Rare-Earth/Cobalt Permanent Magnets
Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE)
Holographic Storage in Lithium Niobate
Small Area High-Radiance LED (Burrus Diode
www.bell-labs.com...

Anyway,, as I said in the beginning.. despite the technology of a civilization, sometimes an event might motivate one to be more primitive in his/hers/it's documentation..

Just my 2 cents...

Johnny

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure, if it were E.T.'s that crashed at Tunguska,
the explosion that wiped out such a huge area motivated
them in to ashes.

Lex

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The picture in the article looks amazingly like Meteor Crater in Arizona.

Link to Meteor Crater images from Arizona

But never mind that. The Tunguska blast was an air detonation and therefore did not produce any crater, it just blew down the trees in a rough circle below the blast.

As for the quartz boulders and the rest of this fictional story, well, that just what it all is, a fictional story ...

[edit on 4/18/2007 by centurion1211]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
All the info I have read on Tunguska indicated there was no crater. The pattern of the area where the trees were laid flat indicated the blast was above the ground.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs

Exactly. There are just some ideas and traditions we humans like to keep around. The tv in a headstone is marketing invention, but I don't think it went over too big. Why, tradition, stone is 'timeless', not really but it is pretty darn resistant to changes, erosion, time etc.

Look at many of the monuments we create, stone, marble granite etc.

I just don't think I can make a blanket statement that you can make MERKA...
Of course we are not talking about daily communications or archives of the aliens being kept on stone tablets, these writings would be more on the spiritual side as stated previously. Maybe you misunderstand us merka.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I've read a long article in Nexus magazine about an investigation run by Valery Uvalov.

Dr Valery Mikhailovich Uvarov is the head of the Department of UFO Research, Palaeosciences and Palaeotechnology of the National Security Academy of Russia, and has devoted more than 14 years to ufology as well as to the study of the legacy of ancient civilisations. He is the author of numerous papers on palaeotechnology and palaeoscience, as well as ufology and esoterica, published in the Russian and foreign press. He has initiated and participated in a number of expeditions to India and Egypt in search of material evidence of ancient knowledge. He is a regular speaker at international ufological conferences and gives lectures and seminars in Russia, the UK, USA, Germany and Scandinavia. He was a speaker at the 2004 NEXUS Conference in Amsterdam and the 2004 NEXUS Conference in Brisbane. The material is astonishing and mindblowing. I'm giving you the fourth part and from there is easy to get to the first one. Some how the fourth part is the only one that has the links for the previous parts.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

Here is an excerpt:

"I took my souvenir of Yakutia with me to the village of Samarka, Chuguyevka district, Primorsky region (the Soviet Far East), where my parents were living in 1933. I was laid up with nothing to do until my grandmother decided to build a house. We needed to put glass in the windows and there wasn't a glass-cutter in the entire village. I tried scoring it with the edge of that half of a stone sphere, and it turned out to cut with amazing ease. After that, my find was often used like a diamond by all our relatives and friends. In 1937 I gave the stone to my grandfather, but that autumn he was arrested and taken to Magadan where he lived on without trial until 1968 and then died. Now no-one knows where my stone got to…"
In his letter, Koretsky stresses that in 1933 his Yakut guide told him that: "…five or ten years before, he had discovered several spherical cauldrons (they were absolutely round) that protruded high (higher than a man) out of the ground. They looked brand new. Later the hunter had seen them again, now broken and scattered." Koretsky also noted that when he visited one "cauldron" a second time, in the intervening few years it had sunk appreciably into the ground.
A. Gutenev and Yu. Mikhailovsky, two researchers who lived in the town of Mirny in Yakutia, reported that in 1971 an old hunter belonging to the Evenk people had said that in the area between two rivers known as Niugun Bootur ("fiery champion") and Atadarak ("place with a three-sided harpoon"), there is poking out of the ground the very thing that gave the place its name—a "very big" three-faceted iron harpoon—while in the area between two rivers known as Kheliugur ("iron people"), there is an iron burrow in which lie "thin, black, one-eyed people in clothes of iron". He said that he could take people there, that it was not far away, but no-one believed him. In the meantime, he died.
One more of these objects was, to all appearances, covered after the building of a dam on the Viliuy, slightly below the Erbiie. According to the account of one of the builders of the Viliuy hydro-electric project, when they constructed a diversion canal and drained the main channel they discovered in it a convex metal "spot". Deadlines were pressing and after a cursory inspection of the find the project managers gave orders for work to continue.

There is way more than a simple meteorite theory. Trust me guys is worth reading. Enjoy !

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Lot's of stuff starting to come back to the forfront.

Could all this be leading to something.

Roswell 60th Anniversary this year and have you taken notice to the date

7/7/07 yup interesting times

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
The picture in the article looks amazingly like Meteor Crater in Arizona.

Link to Meteor Crater images from Arizona

But never mind that. The Tunguska blast was an air detonation and therefore did not produce any crater, it just blew down the trees in a rough circle below the blast.

As for the quartz boulders and the rest of this fictional story, well, that just what it all is, a fictional story ...

[edit on 4/18/2007 by centurion1211]

The trees underneath were actually left standing straight up, and a butterflyesque pattern was made from beneath them.

The rocky asteroid size, trajectory, and speed has been reproduced in lab testing, as shown by the History Channel, to produce a strikingly similar butterfly pattern with standing trees in the center.

I am glad so many people are rapidly debunking this one though, but also as confused as to the people who are supporting this.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Platinumstorm]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I am one of the debunkers of this one, however with regards to the image of the crater...Sometimes a reporting agency would use images or stock photography that they have on hand to add an illustration to a particular story. This is done all the time in american nightly news! UFO sighting, they post some random old image out of their image archives and post that as the headline icon.

I am just saying don't put too much credence in the obvious fact that the crater image is not tunguska and from some image archive that the russian news org had on hand.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by greatlakes]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join