It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 only plane to have it's transponder turned off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Odd how flight 77 was the only plane involved in 9/11 that had it's transponder turned off. It's also the plane that we have the least amount of evidence for post impact.

A missile or a military jet could easily have taken it's place for the remainder of the flight into the pentagon. I don't think they (the government) outright lie, so much as they bend the truth and distort the facts through ommissions and telling us half-truths.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Actually the real difference there was lack of primary radar, so when THIS transponder went off, it went invisible. This guessed path was released right after 9/11, maybe day of, and was the only one they could show at the time, based on radar. and certainly it added to the mystery - what the hell did happen in that big secret spot where no plane shoulda been able to hit an hour after the attack and its the only one we can't see up to its end... I remember having just these same thots back in 2002 or so
- nonetheless, the path shown by the black box, when released, showed the same basic thing. Which isn't to say that's not faked, but then we're just off into the old arguments and blahblahblah so hey, peace, mate!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If it wasn't a boeing that hit the penatagon. Don't you think that there would be thousands of people witnessing something else hit the penatagon? The boeing had to have travel thousands of miles. If it was a missle or and fake plane. Don't you think people would talk and it would be all over the news? Tell this day you guys have 0 evidence of a missle hitting the pentagon. I bet in the 3000 you'll still be talking about the same thing with 0 proof.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
If it wasn't a boeing that hit the penatagon. Don't you think people would talk and it would be all over the news? Tell this day you guys have 0 evidence of a missle hitting the pentagon.

People are talking and still the news isn't reporting anything.

Odd don't you think?

I think there is as much evidence of a missile or a small military jet firing a missile just before impact as there is a 757.

new topics

top topics

join