It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposed ATS paranormal project. Create a Thoughtform

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Has anyone been working on this still? I've felt as if he's a little bit sentient already. What do you guys feel?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Check this out: (you need quicktime for this. It's a movie trailer about thoughtforms)

www.resonatingfilms.com...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Found the whole movie:

Also in quicktime:

The Tulpa

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hi All,

Ive been working almost everyday with the thought form. I even named him.
While I have been focusing on him, I have been noticing a feeling that is like giddiness that is pretty much concentrated in my chest area. And when I see him in my mind he always turns towards me and sends the pills out of the jar towards me. (Which is usually when I get the giddy-type feeling)

I know it may sound strange, but that is my experience so far.
Has anyone else experienced anything, or felt any changes or improvements with their ability to focus and concentrate?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I had the tingling feeling like other posters had mentioned as well.

Its as if he is becoming conscious after we have been feeding him more and more good energy.

Keep up the good work, he may be able to run on his own soon.

Then he will be much more effective and reliable

Great progress, let's keep it up.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
How is everyone's progress?

I am having great success in concentration and focus.

Either it really works or it has a somewhat subliminal effect

No matter though.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just be realy careful he doesnt start draining too much. if the feeling in your chest becomes unpleasent in any way id advise you post it here and consider terminating the thought form

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvrshadow
Hi All,

Ive been working almost everyday with the thought form. I even named him.
While I have been focusing on him, I have been noticing a feeling that is like giddiness that is pretty much concentrated in my chest area. And when I see him in my mind he always turns towards me and sends the pills out of the jar towards me. (Which is usually when I get the giddy-type feeling)

I know it may sound strange, but that is my experience so far.
Has anyone else experienced anything, or felt any changes or improvements with their ability to focus and concentrate?

1 Minor problem. Now everyone has to call that thoughtform the same way. This is why I don't do group work unless it is an experienced group that I know personally really well.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yep.. what did you name him???

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
BTW..

I've found an already existing thoughtform for wealth. Her name is Staphodis Veldwer. More info here:

chaostalisman.com...

Here is one for self-defence:

realmagick.tripod.com...

And here is one for time compression or expansion.

www.chaosmatrix.org...

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hi all,

Bandit, I named him Auric. He seemed to want one, if that makes sense. Now though I find it easier to visualize him when I think of his name. From what I understand my naming him should not have an affect on our ability to focus on the same thought form. (I also asked hime to send out focus and concentration to everyone else who conventrates on him.)

What has your experience been like? Oh and thankx for the links!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
As long as you know what the thoughtform stands for and what the characteristics are then it shouldn't matter. The name is just a representation of it all. By using the name to focus your mind will automatically make the link with the personality and abilities etc.

Still it is useful to focus on the content instead of the name once in a while to make sure that link in your mind won't deteriorate since it becomes to casual meaning you start slacking. It is natural and each individual has this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join