It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposed ATS paranormal project. Create a Thoughtform

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
With all due respect, it would be easier if we had a group here try to first project an image onto say.... a flag made out of aluminum foil that's reflecting the sun at differing angles while it's blowing in the wind where viewer's would take a screen shot of a webcam showing that flag when they see an 'image' of that object that everyone is focusing on it.

See my most current post here in this thread entitled 'Paranormal: What in the Dan Hill is Happening Here?". I call on my 'contacts' to project images on things -- and some times they do that.

The image that everyone would be focusing on say... a photo of a UFO, for example, would be posted here in this thread for everyone to gaze at for a few days. Then at a specific time.. say, 4pm ET (when the light is brightest here) on a friday, sat. or sunday, everyone would then focus once again on that photo of that UFO and then watch the live webcam with that foil flag in it waving in the wind to see if that image or something close to it shows up on the foil.

Because the object itself, in this case, a UFO is a concrete object, it would be much easier for beginners to focus on something like that than something abstract like wealth or health and so on.

All I'm saying here is that by doing this live cam aluminum foil exercise, participants will have the opportunity to see just how powerful their thoughts are especially when there's a group of people focusing only on one specific object; in this case, a UFO.

Let me give you an example of what I tried out yesterday as I was watching my live webcam with that flag blowing in the wind on it.

I had asked my CONTACTS if they could make an angel show up on the foil after seeing that 'they' were already putting faces and a rabbit. There's a reason why a rabbit kept popping up on that foil yesterday but won't go into that now...

Anyway, yesterday, 'they' kept showing me a rabbit but then when I asked that 'they' show me an angel instead, this is what I got -- a rabbit with wings!!

Now if you could get a group of people together, focusing on one object that they would like to see show up on that foil, it would be interesting to see what kinds of results we get.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The idea of using an image is great. But it needs to be pretty abstract or we'll end up just manifesting the image itself. How about using a sigil in tandem with a chant.
I suggest getting your hands on Peter J Carrolls Liber Null for more information on thought form avatars.

P.S. What about seeing if we can generate a crop circle?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Lol, is there anything wrong with manifesting the image itself? I would think that would be at least a start!

Abstract concepts are too hard for beginner's to conceptualize in their mind.

Actual 'things' are much easier for beginner's to start with...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is a wonderful idea I am in on this one. Thanks for the thread Bandit. I am a true believer in what you think comes to life and everyone manifests their own reality. This is one of the best thread in awhile.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
your right of course. But wouldn't it be great to cause a "real" manifestation.

We can use google earth to pick a field of wheat and see if we can generate a crop circle. how about a fractal or a massive ATS logo?

[edit on 19-4-2007 by dissembler]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
People create real manifestation all the time, but they do not realize it.

The universe doesn't work in real time like you are hinting to. The reason for this is, just think if everyone could manifest instantaneously everything they thought of. What a fricken mess everything would be. The universe works in delayed manifestation, so people have the time to reconsider or change their thoughts and create with responsibility. Some people do and some don't.

But everything in life that you are perceive, I believe, is create by the self.

Originally posted by dissembler
your right of course. But wouldn't it be great to cause a "real" manifestation.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If we cannot even manifest a visual image of an object we are focusing on, then how can we even begin to conjure up the real thing??

I'm just saying that to get 'revved up' to actually manifest the 'real thing', it would be much better to try to at least see if we can get an image of something concrete that we are focusing on to show up as a projection on, in this case, a changing reflective surface like a piece of foil blowing in the wind that would be shown on a webcam where viewers can then take a quick screenshot of that foil when they see an image of that OBJECT that the group is focusing on appear on the foil.

This is a very humble endeavor and it's great for using as a practice exercise especially on a group level.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't really think they need to focus on an abstract anything to charge the thoughtform, the only one that needs to do so is the one creating it first, and the artist doing the impression of the thing, the rest would only need to give it attention, energy for it to grow, maybe we could do a little story or a linking sigil so people would give more energy besides their attention/focus...

At least that's how I think, too many heads trying to create something would probably bring up an useless chimera
That's why only one or two should be infusing it with intent upon creation...

And if some people are not capable of abstract thinking, better, they would just be giving energy without intent for it to use... I would say something about people that can do it... But I don't want to be giving any ideas (maybe I just gave some XP)

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think some of you are putting the CART BEFORE THE HORSE. If you cannot even get an image that's in your mind to then project onto a surface whereby that image or something like it (or somehow related it it: i.e. ask for a UFO but instead an image of a grey alien appears) can then be seen and photographed, then how can you expect to actually conjure up the real thing?

In order to conjure up the real thing, much practice is needed and I'm just presenting an exercise for this group to consider doing to WORK YOUR WAY UP TO actually get the real thing manifesting itself onto our plane.

When a group gets together like this, there have to be those who are already in daily contact with those who are in those unseen worlds participating in that group too to get things off and running...

So we are not talking about just a simple mind over matter thing here. We are instead talking about a collaboration between us and 'them' (those in the unseen worlds) to work toward the results that we are seeking.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't really agree with you

Even though the ability to project is a big thing in magic(k), it wouldn't really be necessary that all participants have it perfected, by using texts/words, sounds and pictures while focusing on the sigil/picture (as shortcuts to particular emotions) it would already have some effect. The contact with other worlds is not really necessary either...

It is still my opinion that only one or two people should actually create and program it, fixing it a little, at least at first so other people wouldn't mess too much with it. But reviewing the proposition I see everyone in it is supposed to program it, I don't think it will generate that many trouble though... (I hope it won't generate)

And as has been said, if this come out wrong, we destroy it ^^

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Raziel89]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well lets get this started. People have contributed great ideas, I think the OP should just choose something to thoughtform and create a new thread with everything set and ready, with a picture and everything. Otherwise we are gonna be spending all of our time debating how and what to thoughtform. Just keep it simple, and we can do another at a later time.

Personally I think we should go with health or focus, and a simplistic image or symbol. I dont really care though, so long as we choose something.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think my practice exercise I presented here is a good start -- especially to get the kind of results that we will actually see before our eye's!

If we do get such results (and I think we will solong as participants believe that such results are possible -- those who do not think this will have a negative impact on the group effort), then we will know that we are on the right track and that those members here who are participating in this Thoughtform project are all in resonance with each other as well as with those in the astral realm we are working with.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
(and I think we will solong as participants believe that such results are possible -- those who do not think this will have a negative impact on the group effort)

Maybe the initial creator, artist or the more experienced people could program it to filter what it gets so it wouldn't be affected by unbelief... Just (another) idea though...

And I agree that it should be created already :p

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I know this'll sound really dumb .. but I have no idea what a 'thought form' is. Would someone give me a basic Thought Form 101 quick-course here ... Thanks.

This sounds REALLY interesting.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
www.answers.com...

I'm horrible to explain these things, but it is pretty much what it says, thought form, thoughts with form :p or something like it, we, using visualization and other techniques, "fix" some 'thoughts' in a specific form with a specific intent, like creating an AI and a body to go with... Thoughtform is usually a broad term for other type of constructs like tulpas, servitors, shoggoths (=D), egregores, etc... Or even more abstract constructs.

The links above seem ok, some parts look the same though... Maybe someone else is better to explain this ^^

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So does anyone have a photograph of the last Thoughtform that was created here? I'm not talking about whatever drawing someone drew up for what the group wanted that construct to look like, I'm talking about an actual photographic image of the Thoughtform that was created after the group 'visualized' it and so on for it to manifest.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yea i can help you guys create another thought form but i will not help you keep on going for too long. its far too risky the longer they are alive the smarter they get and no amount of laws can control it forever. just look at how often man made gods cause as much trouble as they cause good. unless your sure every person involved is 100% healthy and good its not going to last forever but hey could be fun for a bit and life has been keeping me so busy lately i havn't practiced in so long ive grown rather weak. this could be just what i need to renew my faith my childhood experiances were real and not my imagination

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Many years ago, in my youth, when I was busy reading my grandfather's Theosophy books, I was constantly coming across this. I remember the story about the fakir in India who made a plant sprout in a pot as a tourist watched, and it was perfectly real: you could touch it. The tourist took it along with him, supposing he would be able to show it around, but then it vanished about two days later.

I also read that every time you visualize something in your mind you create a miniature version of it in the "subtle" planes of being that hovers a few inches away from your forehead, so a seer would be able to read your thoughts just by watching those objects. If you think about a house, there will be a little house there right before you. The matter is how to learn to "download" it upon the material plane and keep it there. You could even collect those objects and fill an entire museum of your own with them. In fact, eventually people might start to compete and see who can have the prettiest collection of downloaded thought-forms. There would even be the Olympics of Thought-Forms....so, why not start with a potted plant here....

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This stuff is absolutely real. Many great bhuddists were masters of this idea. This is a quote from andrew cohen, hes kind of a goof, but he knows his stuff.

"The intersubjective field, which is the self, can and does develop according to the level of participation of those individuals who are actually passionately concerned with its development."

All it takes is the removal of doubt. If you believe in it, then it is so. I've experienced this in my own life in many ways, and I try to apply where I can.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
In my most recent message here I asked:
"So does anyone have a photograph of the last Thoughtform that was created here? I'm not talking about whatever drawing someone drew up for what the group wanted that construct to look like, I'm talking about an actual photographic image of the Thoughtform that was created after the group 'visualized' it and so on for it to manifest."

But I forgot to say that of course the original drawing would be needed to compare with whatever Thoughtform's were photographed in that last Thoughtform exercise here on this board.

By the way, could someone please post the link to that first Thoughtform (experiment) thread for me to look over? Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join