It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifest Production Observership of a Light Encoded Reality Matrix.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
May I ask, with all respect, what am I missing? I believe that I have reached over unity... But then I worry about 'trying' too hard. There is no one in my personal life who believes me or even wants to discuss things of this nature with me. If you have the freedom to do so, please share with me how to accomplish mpo of a lerm. I have been intensely intrigued about this since I first came across the Neruda interviews about ten years ago, and I am getting any additional information I can, daily. Imo, Blavatsky, Neruda, the Mahatmas, etc., are all speaking of the same technique. Thank you very much for your consideration.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Has there been any more news, research papers or monographs regarding this topic?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
After experiencing everything one cannot imagine i am left creating ants out of thin air, in front of my eyes, without any effort. Are there any serious people who want to try creating different matters with combined effort? I believe combined effort is the key to change this earth and is wouldn’t take many people.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join