It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifest Production Observership of a Light Encoded Reality Matrix.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Cool thread
Does anybody have the first essay saved, it doesn't want to work.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have it. I will upload it somewhere later.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hey that was too quick!! they took the first essay down pretty fast. I immediately printed the 2nd and 3rd essays, but please somebody upload the 1st one on this post later please!

THANK YOU.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here you go!

rapidshare.com...

[edit on 30-4-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I was reading that these articles are leaked from the NSA. It's for those with the rank of '3rd. Degree of Zion'.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey curiousbeliever, where did you read that? And what is this '3rd. Degree of Zion'??

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
They were originally intended for the 33rd degree Zionists and above. The copies given to them are different to the one which I have posted. They have references to Lord Marduk and Babylon. This version I have not posted for obvious reasons.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
can someone post essay 1? I can't get it from either link provided. Great stuff in 2 and 3!

KTK

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
beware, noob paranoid about making a posting mistake

i think he maybe leaning of a peg built into the back of the pants, the pants seem very rigid and the way they cover the back of the boots seems odd. The bulge of pants near his right boot dosnt seem to move.

As i post this none of the articles are available, so unfortunatly i cant comment.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
oops I meant 33rd degree zion, not 3rd... and I think it was something gridkeeper posted on a different forum. Although I didn't realize it was the same gridkeeper, lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
has anyone tried this? any success?

it reminds me of scientology, where they get different 'superpowers' at various OT levels, eg: at ot 7 they can fly

scientology is one of the most hated religions in existence, because it is simply a money making scheme

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If this 'technology' that each 6.5 billion human beings have in their dna turns out to be true then it could change the way we live. I'm all for public demonstrations of this to people if this really does work. Although in the wrong hands... it could be dangerous. We need to first teach all evil people out there that with this technology, they do not have a reason to inflict harm onto others because they will have everything they need to survive on their own. I believe people who do try to harm others are basically those who are fed up with society and who are jeolous of those who are rich.

I think it would cause a collapse in the economy if enough people knew the secret... but I think being able to create food, water, shelter out of nothing would be a great benefit. We could really transform earth into a utopia.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I found an interesting article that looks to be non-affiliated with the LERM modules here:
www.redicecreations.com...

It's a bit easier to read but it's amazing how similar it talks about reality compared to the LERM modules and it shows evidence that the physical world we live in is a hologram and that conciousness creates the brain and everything around it. It even mentions that reality is a sea of brainwaves similar to what the LERM modules talk about. And it talks about how everything in this 'physical' universe is interconnected.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
THE “SECRET” OF CREATION.
In order to comprehend the power of motion in it’s desire to create heat and visible light out of the cold invisible Light at rest, which Mind is, Creation must henceforth be looked upon as a universe of Mind-imagining having no reality and be known as AN OPTICAL UNIVERSE OF GRAVITY-CONTROLLED LIGHT, for God is Light and God’s Mind THINKS in waves of light.

The secret of Creation lies within the light-waves of motion which gravity compresses into rings of light in which density first increases toward the outside by thrusting outward from within until the centering holes have been closed into hot spheres. Density then increases in the inward direction. This is accomplished by the octave-wave process which multiplies power by projecting it from the stillness of it’s Mind-source by dividing it into mated pairs which science calls the elements of matter. This constitutes the sex principle of life which science has so strangely neglected to observe as being the BASIC FACTOR OF MOTION. This clarifies the meaning of the divided curved universe of motion from the undivided universe of rest which the Illuminates, sages and prophets of the ages have tried to define.

The knowledge of the wave is man’s measure of his power to command matter.

The only way Nature or man can produce visible light is to compress a large area of invisible rays into a small ara by focusing it to a point. This produces a cone shaped form such as a cyclone, tornado or a VORTEX. Its ever increasing speed of motion generates multiplied energy which then divides to radiate that light back into cold space. As usual I am referring to Tachions (the pairs) and Solitrons the two forms of spiralling waves which operate 90degrees to each other, the same type of waves which make up your own energy fields and the energy fields of the Earth. Ever wondered how Solar Coronas are formed? Think about it, it’s just creation on a macro level.

So during the creation process gravity expands and gravity compresses at the same time ( in and out breath of life). As the vortex begins to narrow the spin becomes much faster, this allows the cold to multiply the heat. Heat and density are greatest on the outside of the vortex from pressure exerted outwardly from the inside until compression from the outside closes the hole. AFTER THAT TAKES PLACE, CONTINUED COMPRESSION CAUSES HEAT AND DENSITY TO INCREASE INWARDLY. THUS CREATING SUNS AND MATTER. When the hole closes, gravity collides with gravity. Therefore ALL matter is created cyclonically.

Every action-reaction of wave motion is voided as it occurs, is repeated as it is voided, and is recorded as it is repeated.

Yet it is all a hologram.

GK.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hey thanks a lot for reposting the 1st ESSAY BANDIT, I just printed it,

Thanks a lot.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This stuff seem pretty complicated and out there, does anyone know if this stuff is true? or if anyone can actually do these things.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Does anyone have any more information about all this, also I cannot access Essay 3, does anyone have it saved?

Its all VERY interesting for me, but I dont know if its real, if someone has experience in such a thing as this, it would be nice if you made a comment, thanks.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I found what seems to be the same thing, on another website, it seems to be all 3 essays in one page. Weird. Hope this helps and that its allowed.

people.tribe.net...

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Bit early in the morning for my brain to wrap around this. The sentences seem rather long and are difficult to process at this hour....

Needless to say, I shall be back after some sleep to have a proper read...

EDIT: Some background info on what the hell this is all about would be appreciated too. Rather than diving in off the deep end.....

[edit on 8/5/07 by stumason]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hey guys, I found this interesting post, about a interviewer, talking to a guy who can L.E.R.M, Im not sure if its real, but its talking about the excact same thing, and I thought you guys might find it interesting.

forums.randi.org...

[edit on 8-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join