It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUH? ' Killer kills 2 - then kills self - 2 hours later (!!!!) kills 30 more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
So many questions.

So little truth.

MSM news actually claimed:

' UN-NAMED KILLER KILLS TWO PEOPLE ...THEN KILLS SELF ... THEN 2 HOURS LATER (?) KILLS 30 MORE '

Link:www.rumormillnews.com...

Another news headline stated:

' The un-named killer took his own life after murdering two victims in a hall of residence and then, two hours later, gunned down 30 people in an academic building on the campus of Virginia Tech university.'

Link: www.rumormillnews.com...

More suspicions are raised in the following headline, complete with photos of 'the killer' being arrested.

PHOTOS OF SHOOTING SUSPECT & HIS ARREST BEFORE HE KILLED HIMSELF

Arrested?

But he killed himself, didn't he?

Link containing several photos of TWO different (or same) alleged 'killers': www.rumormillnews.com...

So who DID they arrest?

WHO is the 'killer' in the photographs that have been flashed on our screens every ten seconds?

WHY were police 'called away' after the FIRST TWO shootings?

Was it so the murder of 30 more innocent people could also be shot?

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Dock6]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Where was all the AUTOMATIC GUNFIRE coming from?

V.T. President in his press conference claims that the Police NEVER FIRED their weapons.

Yet, in the video taken by a student outside as the event was unfolding, you can CLEARLY hear AUTOMATIC Gunfire.

So, if the two weapons used by the scumbag killer were SEMI-AUTOMATIC 9mm and .22 caliber handguns, as is being reported,
where is the AUTOMATIC Gunfire coming from?

The ONLY FULLY AUTOMATIC Handgun is the Glock 18. And it is Banned from private ownership in the US. There are thought to be maybe 2 or 3 Glock 18s in the USA privately owned in accordance with the National Firearms Act.

There is the REMOTE possibility that the scumbag killer had somehow aquired a FULLY AUTOMATIC PISTOL, such as the Cobray M-11/9 9mm Pistol. But, these firearms in their FULLY AUTOMATIC configuaration are very RARE, VERY EXPENSIVE, and must be aquired through a Class III dealer in accordance with the National Firearms Act.

more Link:www.rumormillnews.com...

And where did the alleged 'killer' (singular, if we're to believe the MSM) get the chains he used to secure the doors ? (as reported by students there at the time of the shootings).

The MSM are claiming that the killer had 'only recently' arrived in the US from SK.

Yet the Drudge Report has yearbook photos, apparently, which prove the 'killer' arrived in the US with his parents (reportedly wealthy) 14 YEARS AGO.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
And here are even more oddities:

The professionally conducted slaughter at Port Arthur involved the same conflicting reports.

It has not been confirmed whether or not the shooter is a student. [How did the shooter access the buildings, when a scanned ID is required for access?]

First report: The suspect was led away in handcuffs.

Second report: The suspect was killed.

Third report: The suspect killed himself.

Fourth report: There were two suspects.

Individual had same style of guns (*two* handguns) used by FBI agents, a 'high-powered' weapon and the shootings were 'well- planned.'

MSNBC's FBI profiler: 'students lined up and shot execution style'

19 hours after the first shooting, the shooter(s) has/have not been identified. [00:15 EDT 17 Apr 2007]

At press conf., VT Tech.: We thought the shooter (7:15 AM) had left the state. ?

Link containing a whole LOT more suspicious detail on : www.rense.com...://www.rense.com/general76/disf.htm

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So it was conspiracy huh?

Who? Your government America? Why don't you go to them face to face instead shouting blank here?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i remember people saying 2007 would start an trend towards a big happening in 2012. well it seems as if gun laws will get a major tweaking after this happening. after 2, no. after 33, yes.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i just heard Cho's "suietmate" say initially he didn't think it was Cho, until the police came to his dorm, because the initial reports said the killer was 6 feet tall. how many asians do you know over six feet tall? i don't know a one.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Of course we did notice the number of dead victims to be

The favorite symbolic repeat of late............

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Dock6,

I agree with you that something about the incident doesn't 'sound right'. I invite you to supplement your own research with mine. Too much isn't adding up... or it's adding up suspiciously.

LooseLips, Asians over 6': Yao Ming (sp?), basketball player.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It was a set-up.

#1. This "gunman" was an asian college student, who runs out, buys a gun, and magically turns into a marksman overnight?
Witnesses say the shooter was speed re-loading ... something a beginner cannot do.
I've been shooting guns of all sorts since I was 9 years old, and theres no way he could have had that great of aim to pull off headshots, and reload with great speed like a pro.

#2. The gunman shot 2 people..shot hisself.. then managed to go mail a package, and murder 29 other people, 2 hours later?
Bull#.

#3. If this kid did indeed shoot the first 2 people, and then himself, then someone else absolutely had to have chained the doors, mailed the package, and killed the rest.

I believe, just like 9/11, this was another inside job.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So who's the guy confessing on the TV news?

(not doubting it was a psyop, just trying to 'fill in the blanks')

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
so basically there was two shooters involved?
well thats odd. besides cho who else did the shooting???

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
As for michaelMyers post let me answer some if not all questions:
#1 The headshots are explained by the fact that these shootings where at point blank. We are talking the distance from a shoulder to a hand. So if he wanted head shots than he would of had little problem. And for the speed reloading there are three posibilites. a)these are college students in a horrible situation passing so fast you cant trust their judgement. b) i know for a fact that instead of 10 round clips he had extended (i think it was 24) c)he practiced cause this was planned

#2 i think that accounting of the story is bs. he didnt kill himself until he killed all 33 people and i know for another fact that after he killed the first two he was mailing the package.

#3 i explained this in two. i actually hadnt heard about the chained doors.

As for Nonchalant's post: that is cho he recorded a confession before he did it. then after he killed the first two he sent it to NBC in New York with a few videos and pictures of him.

top topics

join