It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Stop The North American Union!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
To AFTF Volunteers and Patriots Everywhere...
HELP STOP THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION!
Please view our premiere video "Digital Action Alert" regarding the upcoming
"American Truck Out Rally" and help STOP THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION!
This rally will raise awareness about the North American Union by creating an
event that the national media cannot ignore!

This is the first digital video alert from Aaron with more coming soon!
Please distribute far and wide and tell everyone you know to watch the video,
get involved and help to restore the republic.

APRIL 16th, 2007 DIGITAL ACTION ALERT---Join the American Truck Out Rally!

WATCH WMV SUPER BROADBAND VIDEO [50meg]>>>
www.ettaro.com...

WATCH WMV BROADBAND VIDEO [11meg]>>>
www.ettaro.com...

WATCH ON GOOGLE
VIDEO
video.google.com...

For more info on the Truck Out:
www.saveamericafund.org

[edit: all caps title]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am against a union between the United States, Canada, and Mexico at this period in time. I believe that someday we will have a world government and that such a structure could be beneficial to mankind, but I don't think humanity is ready for this yet. The only way this should occur is through a worldwide vote.

While it is in the realm of possibility that a NAU is in the works, are you positive that it really is? I found this of SPP's website:

Myth: The SPP is a movement to merge the United States, Mexico, and Canada into a North American Union and establish a common currency.

Fact: The cooperative efforts under the SPP, which can be found in detail at www.spp.gov, seek to make the United States, Canada and Mexico open to legitimate trade and closed to terrorism and crime. It does not change our courts or legislative processes and respects the sovereignty of the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The SPP in no way, shape or form considers the creation of a European Union-like structure or a common currency. The SPP does not attempt to modify our sovereignty or currency or change the American system of government designed by our Founding Fathers.

They could be lying I suppose.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever agree with Phyllis Shafftly but...........

Some good info here

www.eagleforum.org...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
As a Canadian, I whole-heartedly support ALL actions taken to put a stop to the NAU.

Where do I sign?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm not positive how your government works in Canada, but if it's similar to the U.S. system you need to send letters to your appropriate representatives. You could also start a grass roots campaign to pass legislation to prohibit the union.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The government in place in Canada right now is, imo, fully actioned in participating in the NAU.

It would take nothing short of a revolution to turn the government from the NAU under the leadership of our Prime Minister Harper.

He is GW Bush's biggest fan, I'm afraid.

A letter to the MP of my riding might be OK if he sat on the front benches in parliament and if there was a dollar to be made by it.

Otherwise, I'm afraid it's hopeless.

The last 'grassroots campaign' here was the FLQ and that didn't work out too well for them when the tanks started rolling into Quebec.

IMO, our federal government is like a headless chicken, running hither and thither trying to avoid a kick it can't see coming.

But, thanks for the suggestion, wingman77.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
First, I'd like to condemn you for plagiarism. This article is a mass emailing that I too received.

However, with that aside. I completely despise the steps being taken to form a North American Union. It's going to take a lot of people to get an end brought to this treasonous activity.

North American Union (Community as the Council on Foreign Relations likes to call it)....

By the way, you might want to read that link.

Here's the report in it's entirety. Task Force Report No. 53

[edit on 5/3/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
how can we stop this is it too late?

people need to realize that the war on terror is a bunch of crap

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Don’t hate on me for this, but what are the terms of the Union? I’ve never heard anything but what looks to me like blind fear. What’s wrong with treaties and unity? Has anyone actually read something in it that would make lives worse? Are you worried about documented immigrants in our country or something? Seriously, what’s the problem with it? Enlighten me.

top topics

join