It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clock Ticking For Government Disclosure. End Of The Truth Embargo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Almost one year ago on April 24, 2006 the Paradigm Clock, which tracks proximity to a formal acknowledgement of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race, was reset to 11:59:45 - 15 seconds to midnight. Such an acknowledgement is referred to as Disclosure and would mark the end of a 60 year truth embargo imposed by federal authorities. The explanation for resetting the time included this statement:
Based upon an analysis of multiple circumstances within and outside the nation, PRG (Paradigm Research Group) has concluded that America is now facing an unprecedented crisis which has opened a window to disclosure wider than at any previous time.

One of the circumstances referred to was an unprecedented breach between the military and intelligence communities and the Executive Branch resulting in a window for Disclosure. In addition, over the past 36 months the following events unfolded:

1. March 2007 - Former Arizona governor, Fife Symington, revealed he had seen a massive black triangular fly overhead early in the evening of March 13, 1997 - the first Phoenix Lights event.

2. March 2007 - The French national space agency, CNES, placed 1600 previously classified UFO sighting reports into the public domain on the Internet.

3. November 2006 - A significant sighting took place at O'Hare Airport in Chicago and received worldwide attention and media coverage.

4. September 2005 - Former Apollo astronaut, Dr. Brian O'Leary said, "These revelations underscore a long, sordid history of governmental and media secrecy and the acquisition of technologies such as microelectronics, anti-gravity propulsion and zero-point, or ‘free’ energy, from our visitors.”

5. September 2005 - Paul Hellyer, Canada’s Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson and deputy prime minister under Pierre Trudeau, publicly stated, "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

6. May 2005 - The Brazilian Air Force (FAB), almost certainly with the approval of Minister of Defense and Vice President, José Alencar, entered into an agreement with civilian researchers to release information and jointly investigate UFO incidents.

7. July 2004 - Governor of New Mexico and current presidential candidate, Bill Richardson, wrote in the foreword to The Roswell Dig Diaries, "It would help everyone if the U.S. government disclosed everything it knows.

8. May 2004 - The Department of Defense of Mexico, with the approval of Mexican Secretary of Defense, General Clemente Vega Garcia (and almost certainly Mexican President Vicente Fox), released air surveillance evidence of an unusual sighting to a civilian research team and confirmed a joint investigative effort.

9. 2004-2007 - The United Kingdom conducted a series of releases of documents pertaining to classified UFO sighting reports and UK government studies.

The U.S. Congress, news media and the American people must prepare for the possibility that an event of sufficient magnitude to trigger formal Disclosure could take place at any time. Such an event could come from any number of directions and take place in any of a dozen countries. The 60-year truth embargo is collapsing.

But would all this be enough to force disclosure? Are various governments of the world involved in a huge cover up? How would disclosure occur and when?

But all said, how would disclosure affect the human race? On society’s philosophical and religious beliefs? Politics of power? The economy? Technology? Would it lead to mass hysteria, psychosis, panic, societal breakdown? What if the Vatican got to know that Christ wasn’t what he was as written in the bible?

There’s too much at stake here. Are we prepared to face this paradigm shift at the present juncture? Is non disclosure perhaps a far better option?

Source

[edit on 18-4-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Great collection of news bits to get your hopes up. And you can probably add this one to your collection: Chilean Army Discloses Recordings and Secret Contacts with UFOs.

Still, even 15 seconds on a hypothetical clock can take years, before anything really happens. The nuclear holocaust clock has shown that.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Thanks belimoth! That made good reading! Missed this one, but it seems to be the best!!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Great point regarding that hypothetical clock that the article posted by Mr.
Singh referred to. 15 seconds = ?. And that timeline of statements from
people in authority can be regressed all the way back to biblical times.
I"m sure the clock is ticking, but who can say what is its frame of
reference?

[edit on 18-4-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
If you work keeping 60 years as the frame of ref, then 15 secs boils down to a couple of months! But I think that's impossible. And then the hands of the clock can always be pushed back! Remember the 10 secs to midnight scenario for that dreaded nuclear war time-line during the Cold War?

And I personally think the stakes are too high for any sort of disclosure within the next ten years at least!

Until then, happy hunting!!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Interesting stuff Mike.

It was only yesterday that I got so fed up with the lacking disclosure that I started imagining how you could force a governement like the US to disclose all knowledge and force holders of power to make bases like Area 51, or what they are called these days, to become public.

Could the UN force the states to stop all work in secret bases and disclose all knowledge about UFOs etc.? I mean... these days I must be honest and I see the states as a much much larger threat to world security with all their secret bases and development of technology than any of the states here in the world that publicly display the possesion of arms.

It's not what you show me in your armory that I fear... it's what you have got strapped on your back that scares me the most.

[edit on 18/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
If you work keeping 60 years as the frame of ref, then 15 secs boils down to a couple of months!

Yeah, but only if the clock was started with a 60 yr reference. I think this is like many other "countdown" clocks in that it mostly measures the hopes and wishes of interested persons. The clock doesn't actually measure some elapsed events. It is arbitrarily set to whatever the organization desires.

How much mis-direction, dis-info, and straight up hoaxes would it take to bounce that clock back several seconds or minutes?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You must realize that this July 2007 is the 60th Anniversary of Roswell.

Probably the best we all can do is keep our eyes and ears open. I think the worst is people have been lied to by there leaders so how are we going to know what is the truth and what is not.

top topics

join