It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Coca Cola Mind Control?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes

drink coca-cola every blessed day, and have never experienced a negative side effect in any way, shape, or form.

The side affects come oen day when you realize "hey I want to live a healthier lifestyle, and save money too, and be an example to a child while doing this"

Havnt had your coke in three days and now your getting headaches? Oh please sweet sweet nectar from the tit of corporate installed addiction, save me from my withdrawl symptoms.

You are going to feel pretty stupid sitting in the hospital bed dying from nothing! just kidding i hope you keep on living good and mabey some more of the"coke addicts" can put down the coke, or diet coke and pick up a glass of some milk!

Thats because coke still puts trace amoutns of coc aine in their products. Cocaine and Caffiene are both white powders, which is why many coc aine dealers in the streets purchase raw caffiene (sometimes for sale in smoke shops) to cut with their White Sand.

Not to mention year after year of drinking it everyday will negatively affect your bladder, kidneys and livr regardless of how much water you drink to counter it.

It is not until you are forty, have decided you want to live a healthy lifestyle and want to quit all the man made consumable pollution that you realize you are already too late, and cannot even quit the pollution that you "reeally really want too!"

I drink water milk and juice(w/o high fructose corn syrup) everyday and thats all I drink. No coffeee, alcohol, energy drinks, or other sodas.

I never use any pharmaceutical drugs, (no not even nyquil, theraflu, alka seltzer, tums or any of that crap)

You will find that if you actually succeed cutting most of this man-made pollution and drugs from your dietary intake EARLY in life, you will not even have a need or desire for any of it.

Its when you are in the middle of your life, and your body ahas physically built a dependancy on these drugs and pollution from daily use, you realize you may never be able to quit them, and that is what is causing your physicall miseries.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I love Coca Cola from MCDONALDS. Have you ever noticed that there Coke is better than any other you've ever tasted????

My favorite Coca Cola is Cherry Coke from the fountain, can, or bottle. But nothing beats a Regular Coca Cola from Mcdonalds. Always wondered why that is.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
I looked into the Coca Cola company and found out a few things.

I did as well a couple years ago but from a different angle.
The thread is old but I think you may find some interesting things there that will tie into your own theory.
The Soft Drink Industry: Putting Money Before Children's Health

Originally posted by Vipassana
Perhaps they add ingredients that are mildly addictive. People have long accused fast food companies of putting addictive ingredients in their food. What better way to make money than get people hooked on your product?

Fast Food is almost always served with a caffeinated beverage. They don't need to put addictive additives into the food because you are already washing that McChicken down with a nice cold Coca-Cola (or the Grande Soft Taco and a Pepsi).

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
"Hello.
My name is TRG and I am addicted to CocaCola".

NO JOKE HERE

This is an addiction I have been attempting to kick for the last 3 years.........
I swear it was easier to stop smoking.
There is just 'something' about the burn of the ice cold brown bubbles in my throat that NOTHING else can replace.......its a bone deep crave I even dream about.

I recall from way back when I was young, that The Mormon Church used to own the Coca Cola Corporation...................yet they would preach to the members of the church to NEVER drink caffine. They had NO trouble making money off of caffine however.

Can anybody say..."HYPOCRITS?"

[edit on 31-5-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I used to be a Coca Cola addict until about 10 years ago. At one time I was drinking between 5 and 6 litres of the stuff PER DAY. I now have an ulcer. If I have so much as a sip of cola, I am in agony for days while my poor ulcer tries to stabilise again. I also suffered from severe heachaches and cravings when I finally decided to quit. I now don't drink anything other than water...seriously. I also don't eat fast food at all. I am MUCH healthier as a mid-thirty year old than I was in my late teens. Just my two cents worth.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
what if they plan to release these mind control nano bots into the public via tainted coca cola products? ever think of that? Where Dr. Who or Cptn. picard when you need them?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I've drank Coke and Diet Coke. Coke more than Diet Coke. I haven't drank Coke alot, but I've had it enough over my life to get "addicted", and I have to tell ya, I hate Coke. It never did 'hook' me. I personally think it tastes flat all the time unless it's super cold. But even then, it's not all that great.

I do drink Dr. Pepper, which is owned by Coca Cola, but not often. I can quit any time with that. So no addiction there.

I'm not addicted to any food or drink at all. So, I'd have to say it's more of a person's personal tastes and self control abilities than any 'secret ingredients' that these companies are putting in their products.

I'm as big a skeptic as the next guy about big corporations, but I think it's more people's psychological makeup than anything else as far as addicting food and drink goes.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
EDIT: Double Post - Sorry

[edit on 6/13/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LovingSoul
I used to be a Coca Cola addict until about 10 years ago. At one time I was drinking between 5 and 6 litres of the stuff PER DAY. I now have an ulcer.

Carbonation.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
All this talk has made me pour 2 litres of the dark poison down the sink.
Its a love/hate relationship i have with Coke,esp cherry.I know its bad but tastes soo good.
I remember reading the ingredients they make Coke with at Mcdonalds,could of been Burger King and it has some kind of animal produce in it.
I'll try to find the printout and post it here.

edit- found it, its from Rense im afraid.
www.rense.com...

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Kilgour]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kilgour
All this talk has made me pour 2 litres of the dark poison down the sink.
Its a love/hate relationship i have with Coke,esp cherry.I know its bad but tastes soo good.
I remember reading the ingredients they make Coke with at Mcdonalds,could of been Burger King and it has some kind of animal produce in it.
I'll try to find the printout and post it here.

edit- found it, its from Rense im afraid.
www.rense.com...

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Kilgour]

MEAT? are you sure, man a alot of vegetarians, muslims and jews are gonna be angry! if that true, haha

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
In all of its entire existence, Coca-Cola has never divulged it's recipe for it. It is strictly under lock and key, maybe that's why the Food Technicians aren't allowed to know what's in it.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
In all of its entire existence, Coca-Cola has never divulged it's recipe for it. It is strictly under lock and key, maybe that's why the Food Technicians aren't allowed to know what's in it.

But that surely should arouse some suspicions, should it not? I mean, come on, secret ingredient? Is it that serious? It's just a drink, not a step by step guide on how to build a nuclear bomb. And if they released the "secret ingredient", and somebody tried to copy them, so what? Coca Cola is an established brand. It has it's loyal customers. Anybody trying to copy it wouldn't get far.

Like I said before, I'm a skeptic of big corporations, but I'm also a skeptic of them putting addictive things into their food or drinks. But still, why keep it secret?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, it could be something sinister here, but I don't really know. It could be also that they're wanting to keep the "mystique" alive and it's a good promotional/advertising thing. They did used to put coc aine in it in the beginning, hence the name 'COCA-cola.
It does make me wonder, though, that the food techs aren't allowed to know all the ingredients.
I dont like corporations either, by and large.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm 21 and I've been drinking coke for 10 years already. I'm very addicted to it and tried to make some experiments by quitting for a month or two. I experienced really interesting changes in my body. I've never had any headaches but I was getting tired much faster than when I was on the coke. Also I went to the dentist couple of times and all kinds of anesthesia didn't take me until he made an injection right to the tooth nerve.
I think that consuming a lot of caffeine causes this.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

But that surely should arouse some suspicions, should it not? I mean, come on, secret ingredient? Is it that serious? It's just a drink, not a step by step guide on how to build a nuclear bomb. And if they released the "secret ingredient", and somebody tried to copy them, so what? Coca Cola is an established brand. It has it's loyal customers. Anybody trying to copy it wouldn't get far.

Like I said before, I'm a skeptic of big corporations, but I'm also a skeptic of them putting addictive things into their food or drinks. But still, why keep it secret?

That's the biggest weapon for conspiracy theorists: secrecy.

There usually isn't a reason for well-intentioned people/groups to keep things secret. There's no reason to keep JFK's assassination a secret. There's no reason to keep Roswell a secret. The fact that hundreds to thousands of documents are classified about these events creates the skeptics of the "official" story that is put out.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdrakethe3rd

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

That's the biggest weapon for conspiracy theorists: secrecy.

There usually isn't a reason for well-intentioned people/groups to keep things secret. There's no reason to keep JFK's assassination a secret. There's no reason to keep Roswell a secret. The fact that hundreds to thousands of documents are classified about these events creates the skeptics of the "official" story that is put out.

I don't see any conspiracy here. I still think it's people's own personal taste and choices that leads to the 'addictions'. I just think it's pretty ridiculous to keep a drink's ingredient secret.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well
Here is the formula. Nobody know if it's the real one.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
i just thought i would bump this thread, does coke contains benzene together with aspartame as a rat poison ?

I'm just re-looking at it, try experiment - put coke for a day in the sun, next morning it looks like benzene rainbow in the sun light, i never drink coke, few sips makes my heart beat like crazy

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes

Thats because coke still puts trace amounts of coc aine in their products.

I knew a speedfreak who could extract the speed out of his own urine to then shoot up with again. A true recycler.

He also tried to pull the main ingredient for coc aine out of a Coke but had no luck. His conclusion was there was no coke in the Coke.

And for the record I haven't seen this person for years.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join