It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get to know me...very well!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If sex is a hobby, then it is my favorite hobby, one I'd love to do 24-7! Other things I like to do are exercize and train, shoot and knife throw, draw, research Russian military, kick it with homies, and take walks in the wilderness. I also listen to rap 24-7, rap myself and play on my playstation 2 Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

One of my favorite things to do though besides sex all day is work, when I'm not working I feel very bad, unless I have the day off. I am trying to get a security job as soon as possible
I love work, it makes the day NOT feel like a waste, work is very important for me

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
rs sorry if i didnt read every post.. but where are u in the US now?

when you get back to russia are you going to join the military or do they make you do service?

Are you going to be shooting at me when WW3 comes along?

Maybe before WW3 we can exchange phone numbers and meet in the battlefield!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
LOL! I am in da Westside homie, of US
, da East Bay Area to be exact
da land of da gangstaz, I've learned alot from the blacks with whome I was locked up with.

Well actually, I do believe there's a draft in the Russian army but they will soon have an all volunteer army

But I am going to join the army ,so its all good.

If WW3 yes I'll shoot you, but until then, I will respect you and cherish you as a friend

yeah, maybe we could meet sometime
I am very friendly and love to interact with fellow humans, and meet new ppl

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
hey there Russian solider! nice to meet you. Just curious, is that in your avatar :O

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nice to meet you, too
that is a Russian Spetsnaz soldier (not me, lol) armed with a GM-94 semi automatic grenade launcher.

Check out my photos on the second to last page on photos of members again, or on my "18th birthday thread" or if you'd like I can post some pix directly to this thread, I don't mind

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Why would you fight and kill friends for some bureaucrat in office?

You've heard of the abuse new recruits suffer in the Russian military, you prepared for that?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Why would you fight and kill friends for some bureaucrat in office?

You've heard of the abuse new recruits suffer in the Russian military, you prepared for that?

They are friends before war. At war they are an enemy who is a threat to my me, my comrades, and my country. Not taking them out puts me and even worse, my comrades at risk. That is unnacceptable. Putin isn't an angel, but he's done an alright job for Russia, he HAS after all brought some good changes, can't argue with that.

I've heard of abuse of new recruits in every single country, including U.S. Humans are humans, whether it be Russia or US, or any other place, there will always be bad people, and good people. And yes, I am prepared for that.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Bumping this thread

Ya'll know you got questions, ask anything
there is so much ya'll can ask, I think this kinds of threads are very good and helpful make members get to know each other a little better

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
How long do you think you will want to be an the army after you join?

Are you going to be doing full time in the army or are you going to also get another job to pay the bills.
lol.
If so, what other job will you want to do??

[edit on 5-5-2007 by minnie]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If I could I would have the military career for all my life.

In Russian military, there is no such thing as part time

Yeah, there, its alot stricter then in most countries. But gotta love it

Likewise in the military there is no bills because you live THERE and not anywhere else, so you don't have to worry about anything

I'm the kind of person who never cared about money as long as I had what I wanted: food, water, clothes, friends, making out, transportation, a place to live, and a good career (military is my idea of a good career
)

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It seems like you are trying to get your 8000 points back!! lol. youve been posting one thing right after another.

When not in war what all does the military do??

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
When not in war, the most common thing we do is train, training is very good for you

The Spetsnaz also sometimes might be called in to take out serious criminals or terrorists, depending on the situation.

Trust me, when there is no war, they don't just let us lay around lazy all day
not in Russia

As for the 8,000 points back, I'm not reallly tripping about that, since I still got alot of points, enough to buy almost anything in the ATS store, and since I have a nice new avatar in place, all is well
I did boost some threads like this one because I felt they were important, and some people may not have seen them yet. I enjoy being asked questions and answering them

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Giving this thread a bump, some new people didn't get to see this thread, I'm sure they'd like to know me better

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
BUMPED!

Ask me ANY QUESTION, go for it

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
HEy RS,

I always thought your avatar showed a speztnatz SF dude holding a dragenof sniper rifle. Sure looks like one to me. The magazine & clip are about the right size for a draganof 7.62 bullet. Looks like it holds the standard 10 rounds in the magazine. Just curious what sorta gun that is.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
yep it's a dragunof for sure.

Nice scope too.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yeah, it is an SVD Drugonova sniper rifle. This is a modern version, with the stock and buttstock made of special plastics.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Bumped

Keep the questions coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join