It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School shootings meant to empower New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This is pure government black op...this is pure occult killing.

33 dead, what a coincidence!!

Are you sick of this # yet? Are you sick of seeing innocent people DIE because the Feds cant do anything right!

The government, if it wasnt a black op which it probably was, the government would still be indirectly responsible, for passing laws in Virginia that banned people form having guns on campuses to protect themselves. If every student on that campus had a gun on them, even if the teachers had a gun, this massacre wouldnt have happened.

And I love this. They "lock down" the school whenever these things happen. Do you understand, they LOCK THEM IN THE SCHOOL WITH THE SHOOTER! They wanted people to die!

Ahh those police are such cowards, you saw the pics, they were hiding behind trees like little dogs. It was a discusting display, from people who are supposed to protect the people. If thats the case, why didnt they do something after the first killings? Almost 3 hours passed without any kind of warning or anything! They only announced on the loudspeakers at 9:55, literally hours after this thing first started, that there was some danger.

I mean, I remember when the tower shooter in Austin climbed the tower and opened fire, he only killed a few people. Why? Because within minutes, civilians with guns opened fire, the cops opened fire, he had no chance to kill large numbers of people.

You see, because cops then werent cowards like cops now. Cops now are just little stooges, who wont do anything until its ordered to them. Why do you think that the cops didnt do anything for 3 hours? They were sitting behind trees, because their commander, commisioner, and such told them to wait till we get there before you do anything. When they got there, they still told them to do nothing until they know exactly whats happening. All the while, this killer, or killers as some witnesses have noted, was in the school as it was locked down, and he was killing people without any resistance.

Eventually this dude killed himself. Who was this dude? Some asian dude who was under the "care" of some government psychiatrist. He was put on anti-depressants and prozac to numb his mind.

I remember there was a shooting in Washington state a few years ago, and I remember the killers neighbours have came out and said "we know he was a mind control victim, he had strange people coming in and out all the time, and there was even a time when I saw these men dressed in suits drag him into a van".

Oh oh you didnt know our government uses kids for mind control projects? MK Ultra documents, declassified, 1978. Yes its been going since your government brought the top Nazi scientists to the West via Project Paperclip, where they learned all they needed from the Nazis who perfected their Mind Control in experiments on Jews in concentration camps like Auschwitz.

But dont worry, the government said, "Were not doing these projects for bad, we just want to create the perfect human being" My ass. They said it themselves their real plan was to "create perfect soldiers" perfect KILLING MACHINES. Thats what theyve been studying for 50 years. They use these Mind Control techniques in everyday boot camp for the Military, to in effect turn them into mindless drones who only say "Yes sir!" when ordered to kill.

Everyone please read a book called MK ULTRA MONARCH MIND CONTROL by Fritz Springmeier, former West Point attendee and mind-deprogrammer, who has deprogrammed hundreds of people all telling the same story: they were kidnapped by the authorities, either from hospitals or just off the streets, and forced against their will into mind control programs.

You know how they program minds? Something called trauma-based mind control. Ill leave it to you, to figure out what that means.

This has all the tell-tale signs of an occult ritual killing, meant to empower the State. They do it all the time. 33 dead. Immediately after, the Government was saying "well give the police whatever they need", they even said, I remember it clear as day on CNN, they said "we should have armed guards in every school" to make sure this kind of stuff doesnt happen.

THAT IS THE PLAN! This society is being turned into a prison, slowly, very slowly. First it was putting cops in the airports. Then it was putting cops in the subways. Now were gonna have cops in the schools, dont you people see? They use these things in order to further rachet up the slave-state, in which we will have to be scanned and frisked wherever we go.

This is so dangerous, if you understand the potential for corruption this new system of cops everywhere can cause. We already have psychos in power, imagine if they had cops in every workplace, cops in every school, cops everywhere? What if they pass laws that are unconstitutional, and tyrannical (Victory Act 1 and 2 anyone?) These idiot cops are gonna just follow orders and enforce the tyranny.

We are literally gonna be in a prison. We are gonna have cops everywhere, cameras everywhere watching over us, we are gonna be just little sheep. The potential for evil this kind of system has is mind boggling, and whats even more mind boggling is they are trying to create it!

You wanna know what the New World Order is, thats exactly what it is, a hi-tech prison planet just like weve been talking about. Where everything and everyone is gonna be monitored and controlled by the State. Its ok as long as you go along with it, but you start speaking out against it, and youll see how fast youll be labeled a terrorist and be wisked away, never to be seen again.

This is what they want to create! And thru their black operation programs, and their mind control projects, they are achieving it! They mind control people to suicide bomb in Iraq to keep the war going. They mind control people to commit atrocities over here to rachet up power for the State. They are using dark secret programs, to create this New World Order, to create this prison planet!

And gun bans are right in line with the Agenda! They want to disarm people so they cant defend themselves. Cant you people understand, criminals are still gonna have guns whether you pass laws or not, just like drug addicts will still take heroin and meth even if you pass laws banning it. All you idiots who support gun control are doing, is keeping the guns from the good people. You are making it impossible for good people to defend themselves, because the bad guys break the law anyways.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Bad guys will break the law no matter what. But if good people were armed, the bad guys cant do anything. Dont you understand, your government wants to ban guns so when they roll over you, you wont be able to defend yourself!!

This New World Order, this is what they are gonna roll you over with, and you need to fight it. Resist. Dont accept thumbscans, or metal detectors, or being frisked as you enter a ball game. Its complete tyranny wake up and claim back your freedom.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Another thing I forgot to mention about guns.

There was a school shooting in Wisconsin, remember that, and that was stopped by the principal. How did the principal do that? Well he ran to his car, got his handgun, and took out the killer before he could kill many people.

Guns protect people. There are a few wack jobs out there, criminals, who use guns for bad, but if you had you had a gun, you wouldnt be worried about some mugger. If every mugger, every criminal, knew that everybody walked around with a gun...thered be no more muggings.

I always thought this....if everyone in our society was armed, there would be no crime. Think about it!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
your gun rant is wrong....

more guns doesn't mean less crime.

they should just get rid of guns period. no one should use them. we should go back to fiting wars the old fasion way. with fists and swords.

guns are a problem... and you cant blame this one on video games.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU THIS WILL NOT BRING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

AND THIS THREAD IS ALREADY BEING SPOKEN ABOUT SO DIRECT IT HERE!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod note:

Please do not post in 'ALL CAPS'

[edit on 17/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There is a reason that the constitution gives you the right to bear arms. You have a right to defend yourself. Your not gonna take guns from people unless you melt down every gun. Because, legal or not, people are gonna do it. Its just the way it is.

Now, if no one had a gun, then wed be in trouble. Anyone can do anything to you, and you can only fight with your fist. That wont help the little old lady, or the little girl.

Now, if the little old lady whipped out a .45, then it would be a different story. If the criminal tried to hurt the little girl, the first stranger on the street that walks by, whips out his gun, boom, the crook is off running.

This idea that guns are bad have been programmed into us by the programs on TV. The television always gives us a false version of reality, always. They are there to program your mind so you think in a certain way, that benefits the powers that be.

The powers that be want to take away your guns so you cant defend yourself when the New World Order smacks us right in the face.

I agree, in a ideal world, there would be no need for guns. But, we dont live in an ideal world yet, and a firearm is the best form of protection for you and your family, not calling 911.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i have to say that the day bush came on the telly to speak about the massacre ,and when I happened to tune in, it was right when he was saying that this is why it is dangerous for people to have guns! I turned off the tv and it was because eairlier I was telling my very young son that part of the reason that so many were killed was because often it is the bad guys that carry the guns. This is a perfect example as to why we do not need gun controll. Especially when we are about to open up our country to foriegn truckers and mexican workers. We dont have the protection with out the guns, They will have protection. We dont know where this is headed but this very well could have been another staged attack to usher in the NWO. They do not want us to protect ourselves and bushes comment was very clear. He did not comment anything like that when his vice shot his friend.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Read and become enlightened:

www.rense.com...

Even if you think a story from "Rense" has no merit, you should read some of this story.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
That is really scarey. It is like 911 all over again, we will never get the truth. There had to have been cameras on the campus or eye witness's that could be speaking out to the press. I feel so sorry for the families and to the surviving students.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Guns don' kill people.....people kill people. Lets get rid of cars, accidents are responsible for more deaths. Also, the bad guys will always get the weapons this is reality.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have been saying this since i turn blue in the face and darn it, in this case i am right again.

Black Operations....REMEMBER US.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Ask that to the Unibomber, who did an evil deed, however, was programmed by the CIA to commit just such horrible acts.
Read up on it- this country is capable of anything.
For that matter, we are no different than other synister countries.

I'm still a patriot, though.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
These people don't understand how the NWO propoents work. In September 1972 they had planned a military coup of the US government. It was the third planned coup since 1933, you won't find in the history books. The traitor FDR was part of the first one that failed thanks to a USMC Major General that blew the whistle to Congress in 1934. It was swept under the carpet after the congressional investigation. Prescott Bush, DuPont, and many others were the financiers.....many others Rockefeller's the list goes on. Anyway, in 1972 they had a specially trained LAPD group under a black project I assume, that was going to allow protestors at the Republican National convention of Sept 1972 bust in and start a riot. In the riot they were going to assassinate Spiro Agnew followed by a series of explosions at federal buildings and blame it on the liberals. Nixon was to declare a martial law and there you have the root for our dictatorship long story short. HOWEVER, it was not carried out, watergate was part of this, Nixon was to be impeached as planned to take the sights off the coup, he got caught, Ford was to pardon him. Ford's assassination attempt was an MKULTRA project as well......The point is, that the reason they didn't go through with the coup was the discussion that Americans had too many weapons per person and this was a major factor. It was called off.....the Trilateral commission was formed in 1973, Bush Sr was part of this and ironically enough, the current advisor to Obama, Z. Brzezinski also helped form the Commission. How's that for irony. Brzezinski is the president anyway, as Obama will do what he is told by the Bilderbergers. Anyway, a program began to disarm American so that the dictatorship can be brought into fruition. Over the decades we have also brought in Russian and UN troops to be used in the right time and they are here by the 100's of thousands as I write. This is the reason for the school shootings to justify gun control in preparation for this event. The time is drawing near in mere months now.........be ready.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
the background is this...exactly.

www.fdrs.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Exactly. Its not the government, its the shadow that manipulates the government with murder, bribery, blackmail and assassination......I am and will always be a patriot. The Conspirators have started telling the truth themselves starting in 1990. After this fake war on terror kicked off by Desert Storm they calculated that they had this conspiracy in the bag.

By bringing the truth to light by using their agenteurs like Michael Moore and Naomi Wolf pretending to be on our side, they fulfill one of their strategies. The strategy of discrediting the current government with just enough truth to disgust the people, in this case Americans, that any government would be better than the current one. Also, those that attend the seminars, vote for their agenteurs, etc...you have potential dissenters on the same list...ingenius.

www.fdrs.org...

top topics

join