It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy is upon us!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
www.steorn.com
This Irish company claims to be able to produce free energy

And it will be ready for production with in the year

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
These guys claim to be even further ahead. Things could get interesting with the Oil Industries if they manage to get out working models.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
this is what I talk about mainly in this thread. There is a large discussion about steorn and its possibilities, and how that relates to aliens and other things.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Because of the revolutionary nature of our claim, not only to the world of science but to the world in general, Steorn issued a challenge to the scientific community in August 2006 to test our technology and report their findings. The process of validation that has resulted from this challenge is currently underway, with results expected by the end of 2007.

Definetly interesting!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
We've had free energy since the 1920's but the government will never bring it in because it would affect their power and control over everyone. They are making way too much money from oil so they won't bring it in until all oil is depleted which is expected to happen within 100 years from now so dont expect any free energy devices to be released until the year 2107. The government will just send their men in black to Steorn and we will never hear from them ever again.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
There have been claims like this since 1990's. I have seen a few videos on concepts such as this. White the claims may be legitimate. I have yet to see a company actually develop and market such a product.

Here is a pdf on another energy system like this which gives detailed information on the product that is about to be available.... yet I have not seen this project make it to the market.

www.geocities.com...

Most if not all of the attempts to obtain patents has resulted in the tests failing or being done incorrectly in the patent testing office. While I do believe that free energy is out there and that there are probably a lot of inventors who have developed it. I do not know of any case that has actually made it out into the market.

There has been a lot of government involvement in this matter though. Most of which I can say is intimidation and or sabotage.

[edit on 4-23-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising
These guys claim to be even further ahead. Things could get interesting with the Oil Industries if they manage to get out working models.

I've heard their CEO, Mark Goldes is actually credible because he was successful with his subisdary Room Temperature Superconductors Inc.

I'm interested in what the future brings. Now I believe it's not quite free, but extremely cheap. 1 cent per kW. A few modules networked together can power a family home, or a car!

say goodbye to big electric bills and gas prices.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
www.steorn.com

Dont hold your breath. Free energy is worth exactly what you pay for it.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
ok, if these devices were actually real and the people making them felt threatened, wouldn't it be a good idea to just put the plans on the internet in detail, or do a mass email, post it on forums just get it out there so independent people all over the could and would start making the devices.
the government could never control that.

The thing to realize is once you have made a free energy device, you have to either sell it quickly, or give it away.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
ok, if these devices were actually real and the people making them felt threatened, wouldn't it be a good idea to just put the plans on the internet in detail, or do a mass email, post it on forums just get it out there so independent people all over the could and would start making the devices.
the government could never control that.

The thing to realize is once you have made a free energy device, you have to either sell it quickly, or give it away.

What are you talking about, there are already on the internet, there is alot of information on free energy on the internet, even manuals on how to build your own stuff.
There are alot of credible forums out there on free energy, one of them is www.overunity.com... ,of course most of the forums and information related to free energy is europian, there are even atested scientists on it that do their own research, I don't know about USA since most of the projects over there turn out a tragedy, and the creator gets assasinated or imprisoned, it happened before, it's not the first time, but countrys in europe do not seem to mind since economy is not based that much on oil around here.
My guess is that we will see free energy paterns earlier than 100 years, there are aready new corporations that are forming on this domain.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Do you folks ever get tired of being so excited by stuff that never happens? I'm assuming not, as this thread has not one, but FOUR exclamation points in the subject line. I'm used to seeing those over in the aliens forums with lines like "Finally the hard proof evidence we've all waited for!!!"

And it never is.

I'm gonna bet my left nut that no free energy device will be available or even in existence within the next year (as is claimed here). I'm gonna bet my OTHER nut that the failure of these companies will be forgiven by the believers here due to explanations like "it was scuttled by the government" or "it needs more adjustments" or my favorite, "It needs more funding. Sign up for a distributorship now!"

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The truth probably lies somewhere approaching the nirvana that perpetual/free energy promises.

If there is anything that can be repeatedly demonstrated in life it is that nothing, repeat, NOTHING is for free.

If these devices, using whatever technology they have and whatever field of physics or principles that are being applied...if the plans are genuine, they should require some sort of input, no matter how minimal.

Then, take into consideration the practical large scale application of a power generator...scale up the plans these patents present and then you are looking at margins of error that will GUARANTEE a continued input of energy to keep them running.

Now, some of these devices may require very little additional input and approach the 90 to 95% efficiency levels that are still simply astounding, but there really is nothing such as free energy.

We should really be happy that we can have these devices to practically extend our real energy resources indefinitely provided we manage them properly. Even with solar, wind, geothermal, ocean wave kinetic, etc., there are considerations of maintenance of the systems in place and inefficiencies due to the inconsistency of the energy sources that make them efficient, but not endless.

top topics

join