It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Reflecting Pool" -- New 9/11 Conspiracy Movie Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Potentially interesting moving "coming soon" to theaters.

reflectingpoolfilm.com...

ALEX PROKOP (JK Baltazar), a successful journalist, receives a rare 9/11 video tape revealing missile-like bursts of light on the hijacked planes as they hit the Twin Towers. The footage was sent by PAUL COOPER (Joseph Culp), a driven researcher, whose daughter died on 9/11. Sensing a good story, Prokop travels with Cooper to New York and Washington, DC, where they uncover suppressed information implicating the US Government in the attacks. As Cooper introduces Prokop to key eye-witnesses, the façade of the "official story" begins to crumble. Prokop hears accounts of underground explosions in the Twin Towers moments before their collapse, and learns of mysterious "engineers” who rendered the WTC security systems inoperative the weekend before 9/11. To his astonishment, he discovers that the firm providing WTC security was run by immediate family members of the President.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If this goes in theatres it will be extremely controversial. Expect a smeer campaign and efforts to prevent it from ever reaching theatres. I would hope that it does and that it can be an eye opener for those who havnt looked into the facts about 9/11.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
When is it due out/when can we expect to see it online?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi SO-

I hate to be the one to tell you this but there's already a thread here on the subject.

2PacSade-

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
S.O theres already a thread on this... maybe you can try the SEARCH button!!!! haha jk, but i cant see a movie like this coming to theaters.. maybe independent small theaters. Any chance of getting a film out would be Loose Change because a billionaire will finance it.

new topics

top topics

join