It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong Masonic Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Could THIS be what you are looking for?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yep! I'd say you found exactly what they were looking for.... Back in March!! lol! Hope they come back and see it!

Well, I just found this thread too! So, as long as I have someone to talk to, I noticed some interesting images on the stamp seen on the Buss Aldrin post card.

I reversed the image of the stamp. A da Vinci, (there are theories he was possibly a Mason) trick I've learned to see hidden images in his art... Long story. Anyway, if you tilt your head to the left a large "G" appears on his chest. (I know the stamp's been canceled so there's a line through it, but I couldn't find an image of the stamp without the lines.)

Also, left hand corner sure looks like a skull, to me! And a very distinct number "6" is just up and to the right of that, along with several other items...

Anyone else see what I see?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Buzz Aldrin is a Mason, Neil is not but his Father was...

I am not sure why this bothers people so much... maybe jealousy that they don't have a 'support group'?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well I have nothing but respect for the Masons the more I learn of them.

I made a mistake, I should have said on the left thigh is where I see what sure looks like a skull. Of course, I seem to see a lot of things most people don't. But thanks for taking a look.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This came up again because someone was looking for the photo in our "patches" thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
NASA Photo ID: AS11-40-5903

+

Masonic apron

=

starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...
www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk...

Most likely, it has been used that masonic apron only because it has an homogeneus background color and is easier to crop.
The photo is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
The photo is a hoax.

NO WAY

Ummm say Internos... have a look on his right shoulder, (left to you looking at it) Compare the b&w image to the color image... tell me what you see...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, i've answered in the other thread

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
To those of you who believe freemasonry is a satanic worshipping religion (pilgrimintheland) here is something from a master mason... We are not a secret society, but a society of one secrets. If you want to know what the fraternity is about then watch the history channel they have us on there all the time. The fraternity was created back in the time of King Solomon and he was a high ranking person in the fraternity... didnt he also have a whole book in the bible? Wow if that isnt Satanic then I do not know wtf is not satanic. The only secret we really have in this brotherhood is the secret of what the fraternity means to us on the inside.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Found this: "Freemasons in Space", on the website of the Grand Lodge of Britsh Colombia and Yukon. Apparently many masons were connected to the Apollo program;

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Also found this info on a site called "Masonic Trivia collected by brother Ray Dotson":

"Brother "Buzz" Aldrin, a member of Clear Lake Lodge #1417 in Texas, carried a special deputation from his Grand Master to claim the moon as beeing in the territorial jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Texas. And so it is."

Link:www.masonicsites.org...

You have to scroll down the page quite a bit to read the info. I wasn't able to paste and copy, the site is copyrighted.

So Texas actually has a Freemason Lodge on the moon, and it is called "Tranquility Lodge 2000":

Link: tl2k.org...

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by freemason3 The fraternity was created back in the time of King Solomon and he was a high ranking person in the fraternity... didnt he also have a whole book in the bible? Wow if that isnt Satanic then I do not know wtf is not satanic.

Ummm Didn't Solomon's book get edited OUT of the Bible? Only later it was brought back in under the Apocrypha?

Sounds suspicious to me... Solomon, supposedly wisest of the wise, and as you say Founder of the Masons, writes a book on WISDOM and its booted out.

So which chapter did you say you were withe Herr Master?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Oooo very interesting list

Clark C. McClelland ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet
1958 - 1992 Lodge 301 Venus, Florida

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Ummm Didn't Solomon's book get edited OUT of the Bible? Only later it was brought back in under the Apocrypha?

No, 3 books of the Bible are attributed to Solomon: Song of Solomon, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes.

Whether or not Solomon really wrote them, or even if Solomon ever really existed, is a separate argument. But traditionally, Solomon was supposed to have written those books.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Whether or not Solomon really wrote them, or even if Solomon ever really existed, is a separate argument. But traditionally, Solomon was supposed to have written those books.

So let me see if I got this..

The Bible is 'truth'
The Bible says Solomon was a wise old king
Now you say Solomon's existence is questionable?

So what else is questionable in this 'gospel' ?

Don't tell me that the number of animals on the Ark is wrong too?

I mean bible School teaches all this to young minds..

I mean two of each animal and Solomon cutting the baby in half are classics

:shk:

Something fishy here...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
All right this thread is not about Solomon, make a new thread if you wish to discuss him and the bible pleas. Now back to the Topic at hand.

Neil Armstrong Masonic Flag

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
edit

[edit on 23-7-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
NASA Photo ID: AS11-40-5903

+

Masonic apron

=

starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...
www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk...

Most likely, it has been used that masonic apron only because it has an homogeneus background color and is easier to crop.
The photo is a hoax.

yes its a hoax. if you compare the two photos, it is clear that on the b/w one , the foreground is much too dark, if there had been something big like that ´masonic plate´ on the front of the suit, there would have been much more bright reflection on the helmet ( the color photo is very good ).

one way or the other, I dont buy. masonic structures/persons are beeing used as anything/one else today.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Agree, hoax.

The person doing the photoshopping had nearly zero 'skills'.

Fingers cropped clumsily, no shadow on the M. Flag.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
yes its a hoax.

Well of course its a hoax

Since they never went to the Moon ALL the photos are a hoax so this one would have to be as well

See simple...

Those airbrush artists at NASA are laughing it up

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join