It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you analyze this photo please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is a photo taken by someone i know from USA the picture was taken in Oregon i think.

i know for sure that the object is not

1. An airplane. (because it is stationary.)

2. A bird. (Too big)

Because i saw another photograph that was taken several miles behind and it had the same object in the distance only smaller due to the distance so it could not have been a bird, a bird could not have been seen from that far away.

And it stayed in the same spot for a while because it was in both photos at the same spot in the sky and the photo's were taken several minutes apart.

So whatever it was, chances are it was out of the ordinary.

PS: Unfortunately i didn't save the pic taken several miles behind but i could try to get it again when i talk to my friend again, so for now you will have to take my word for it.

Here is the picture:

So what do you think?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would like to add, my friend is not capable of creating this photo as a hoax.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
WAY too small for analysis. If you can get a raw unsized version I'd be glad to go over it.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
WAY too small for analysis. If you can get a raw unsized version I'd be glad to go over it.

theres a useful site here which helps to enlarge images without losing quality. (its also available as a firefox add-in for your right click menu if you use it).

its too vague to distinguish really but i think its probably just something splattered on the vehicle's window

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
yepp, it's way too small, anyway at this resolution this is what i get:

You really should give us a link to a better resolution of the pic.

[edit on 17/4/07 by absente]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

its too vague to distinguish really but i think its probably just something splattered on the vehicle's window

Impossible like i said, did you read the post?

There was a pic a few miles back and the same object was in the sky the exact same spot... so it's not in the window it's in the sky.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm sorry, that's the only picture i got.

I guess we will never know what it was then.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Impossible like i said, did you read the post?

There was a pic a few miles back and the same object was in the sky the exact same spot... so it's not in the window it's in the sky.

yes i read the post and i still think it is something on the windowscreen. it was probably smaller in the other photo because the window wipers had been used to clean it off. it sure would explain how it could be in exactly the same spot but smaller. clean off any vehicle window and then drive along a busy road on a hot day as this person obviously did and pretty soon you will have lots of things like that on your window

you don't provide the other photo for comparison so we only have your word that there was another picture taken by of a friend of yours (which doesn't go far on this board unless you provide the other picture).

the thing is just too vague to make anything out but it seems you are expecting people to jump up and down in amazement at what is on the photo. if you are not interested in what people think it is then why did you post the picture asking for members thoughts?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

the thing is just too vague to make anything out but it seems you are expecting people to jump up and down in amazement at what is on the photo. if you are not interested in what people think it is then why did you post the picture asking for members thoughts?

The answer you gave, gave me indications that you didn't read the description of the object.

No i don't expect anyone to jump in amazement like you are assuming.

I know it's not in the window, that's obvious to me because i saw the other picture, i couldn't contact the person yet but when i do speak to him i will ask him if he still has the picture.

PS: I am interested in what people have to say but from the description i gave, please don't come and say it's in the wind shield because it doesn't match the description. This is why i assumed you didn't read the description, my bad.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by selfless]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

yes i read the post and i still think it is something on the windowscreen. it was probably smaller in the other photo because the window wipers had been used to clean it off. it sure would explain how it could be in exactly the same spot but smaller. clean off any vehicle window and then drive along a busy road on a hot day as this person obviously did and pretty soon you will have lots of things like that on your window

Eh... You don't use the wipers when there is no water in your window, that will scratch your window and there is no need to use windshield washer in the summer when the window is glass clean.

And no the object was not even the same spot in the window, in fact it was not even in the window.

It was the same spot in the sky.

It doesn't matter to me what the object in the sky was but that's what it was, an object in the sky. Regardless of what the object was, it was in the sky for sure.

PS: You say this: ''it was probably smaller in the other photo because the window wipers had been used to clean it off.''

That don't make sense at all because you see, a few miles back means that the picture with the smaller object (due to being further away) was taken before the picture i showed on this thread which means from your perspective time went backward?

So from your logic it means that the object would get bigger once the wiper was used (in broad daylight no storm no water in the window and scratch the heck out of the window) ?

Yeah, if you read the description i don't think you put much thought into the whole situation and how time doesn't go backward.

I mean no offense, just explaining why it's not in the window, which it's not.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by selfless]

new topics

top topics

join