It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal UFO experience While Hiking Yesterday.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sorry i got no pics or video,but i can tell you what i saw. and how.

yesterday evening around 4:00 i was Hiking with my 2 friends in the santa monica mountains to this beautiful waterfall/natural rock formation. We were on the way to some cave that was 20 mins away from us,and we stopped to grab drinks out of our bags. I heard a big plane overhead so i looked up and told my friend to look up and see the plane that was low altitude.

What we saw amazed us ...but right above the low plane (it was a commercial jet airliner) was Another plane ! more higher up than the airliner....but when we looked closely to the further away plane....we saw 3 - 5 white orbs dancing around ...VERY,EXTREMELY hard to see , but its like my eyes zoomed in on them...i asked my friend if he saw the white dots near the plane that was way high up...he looked up and it took him a while to notice them but then he saw them.

They danced around for a while then shot straight up.

lol it was very amazing to see , and i find myself truly lucky to have seen them,we talked about the white orbs/dots for hours , went to the cave,waterfall and huge rock formation,then went home.

Ever since yesterday seeing those orbs,ive felt enlightened Very high in spirits and peacefulness. Its really great.

I welcome your comments and opinions, If you have any questions id be happy to answer.

Sorry again for not having photo's or video footage, we just didnt have anything to capure them with ...besides They were wayyyyyy 2 small and wayyy 2 high up to even get a pic of anyways even if we DId have a camera.

Peace and love

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Perhaps what you saw was a satellite... but from the sounds of it, its not. The lights danced around? Can you describe the movements a little more? I remember I once thought I saw a UFO, it was a pair of V-shaped lights, in the evening, I got out my binoculars and looked, it happened to be a pair of geese with light somehow reflecting off of them... could it have been birds maybe?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
it was like. 3 - 5 little white specks (orb shaped) with a Tiny trail just dancing around....like fireflies maybe but very bright.

the movements...hmm like how a flies would fly around....very strange movements too like 1 or 2 would come in sight,and fade out of sight...then fade back in (While dancing still)

and then they all shot up 1 after another ...the planes had been long gone lol

yea hard to believe but its like one of those moments that You had to have been there to believe.

*Edit* Geese? Birds? i dont think so....from what we saw...they were about the same height as the airplane we saw further up in the sky...which id guess was about 30 - 40,000 feet.

i Could say they were birds,if not for the fact that they Shot straight up into space i assume.
-Mayan

[edit on 4/16/2007 by Mayan2012]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Is it possible that it is like what I said, a flock of birds with some weird reflection from the sun maybe?

EDIT* Nevermind, missed your bit from before

[edit on 16-4-2007 by aaronman]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Was the sky blue at the time?

funny question i know but maybe what you saw was this:

en.wikipedia.org...

i see this all the time in a blue sky and it takes a few moments to appear usually. just a thought.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have also seen one object that looked like a white ball extreme altitude. I was sat in my garden looking up getting a few ray's of sunshine when i noticed it. My girlfriend and mother were present and also noticed the object.

It moved across the sky from south to north then held its position and disapeared behind some light high altitude cloud. You could still see the object thru the cloud and the object tried moving with the cloud then halted. The cloud continued and the object seemed to want to keep up with it but was doing a bad job at it.

I saw this object above Mixenden located on the outskirts of Halifax West Yorkshire UK.

I must also admit when i saw this white ball i felt very excited for some reason. However my girlfriend was not impressed with it at all.

I have seen many ufo's in my time from luminous green to patches of cloud turning bright blue followed by power cuts. And also at night multiple star like objects flying in formation.

I would say i see more than the average person and once i actually saw a ufo and nobody else did. Was really a scary moment.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think this is what it will take for many to believe. Until they have there own sighting it is going to be hard for them to understand.

It's neat or should I say amazing.

For a chance to win the lottery you have to play.
For a chance to see a ufo you have to look here, there, everywhere.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
Was the sky blue at the time?

funny question i know but maybe what you saw was this:

en.wikipedia.org...

i see this all the time in a blue sky and it takes a few moments to appear usually. just a thought.

lol yes the sky was blue,and i havent heard of this BFEP (Blue field entoptic phenomenon) But hey,im open minded to everything,so i thank you. this could very well been that . Although does it explain how we BOTH saw the orbs,and we BOTH saw them shoot straight up in the sky? Perhaps not.

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
h3akalee,

Was this object you saw traveling at a steady pace?

[edit on 16-4-2007 by aaronman]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
At a steady pace yes this will somewhat add a flaw to my sighting depending on the person who reads my post. But it moved almost like a balloon. However when the object was dancing around the cloud trying almost with a great deal of odd movement to remain with it. Then clearly the object was no balloon.

I have also seen many odd lights in the sky and these almost same ball like objects in iraq however they were possibly satelites. As i believe they moved east to west.
Also lights almost like camera flashes apearing in the sky for around a minute then vanishing. Maybe also satelites.

Blue field entoptic phenomenon i know what this is its when you concentrate on blue and you see like little sparks zooming all over the place. This was not the case!

I suffer from Dislexia so please excuse the amout of edits. I just turned the back light on can see the words much better now.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by h3akalee]

[edit on 16-4-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayan2012
...which id guess was about 30 - 40,000 feet.

Without knowing what they were or there physical dimensions, it seems like it would be hard to know the height they were at.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by Mayan2012
...which id guess was about 30 - 40,000 feet.

Without knowing what they were or there physical dimensions, it seems like it would be hard to know the height they were at.

your right i dont know how far up it was. But it seemed to be around the height of the further away airplane that looked like ...you know those planes u sometimes see on a really clear day that look Super way high up and have a contrail....yea that far up it seemed.

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
These specks or orbs appeared to be "what size"? Were they as wide as the plane's body, as wide as the wingspan or smaller than that?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hey Mayan,

Did what you saw by any chance resemble white pieces of paper floating in the sky almost as if they were falling and rotating without actually falling?

The only reason I ask is because I am also here in los angeles, and the other day as my coworker and I were riding in his convertible and he nudged me and said what is that? And we both saw what looked like pieces of paper that were just kind of staionary in the sky. The person who I was with is also here on ATS and could confirm.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
perhaps it was "ball lightning" or electrical discharge from the plane?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Hey Mayan,

Did what you saw by any chance resemble white pieces of paper floating in the sky almost as if they were falling and rotating without actually falling?

The only reason I ask is because I am also here in los angeles, and the other day as my coworker and I were riding in his convertible and he nudged me and said what is that? And we both saw what looked like pieces of paper that were just kind of staionary in the sky. The person who I was with is also here on ATS and could confirm.

Maybe... they werent that big though ...like honestly if that plane all the way up in the sky hadnt of been there i wouldnt have noticed anything at all.

and if it was paper,why they all shoot straight up one after another.?i

i wasnt THAT surprised when i decided they were Extraterrestrial though.

i mean geez so many sightings this year already. im sure the next few years leading up to 2012 will be eventful lol dont ya think ? =)

Peace -Mayan

[edit on 4/17/2007 by Mayan2012]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What we saw wasn't paper either, it just kinda looked like it except these things kinda just dissapeared as opposed to shooting straight up.

It was a clear day with blue skies and few clouds.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
it was possibly the same thing i saw. but seeing as they were sooooo fasr up i really couldnt see details of them , all i saw was tiny white bright orbs dancing around.

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Interesting. I am looking into getting some binoculars, for future sky scanning. I will keep an eye out for dancing orbs.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Sounds good thanks for the Posts Bro.

-Mayan

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join