It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are LIARS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hmmm... I was under the impression that the Democrats were going to "Clean up politics" and do away with influence peddling and wasteful spending... and then I found this!

Looks to me like the Democrats are EXACTLY the same as the Republicans - lying, cheating, thieving, bloated aristocrats who care not a bit for the will of their constituency!

When are people going to WAKE UP and realize that politicians are in it for THEMSELVES and their rich cronies. Until money is removed from the equation, real term limits imposed and independent oversight enacted - we, the American people, will simply continue to be lied to at our own peril and expense. It looks like we, the tax-payers paid for a VERY expensive Carribean vacation... I am sickened

[edit on 16-4-2007 by kozmo]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

“There was a good faith effort made to include Republican members,” a Pelosi spokesman said. “For one reason or another, that did not work.”

aaahhhh hahahahahahahahahaha

God, you honestly have to love the blatent BS these guys pull..

Reps.. Dems, what the hell is the difference anymore huh? Oh. Thats right, there never was..

Same thing for this war.. if Reps didnt start it a Dem would have and we would all be chanting for a Rep right now.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Exactly, Rockpouck. That's what many people on ATS are saying that there's no difference between the 2 parties. and I wholeheartedly concur. Now if just everyone else would realize it, maybe we could actually change the direction this country is headed in.
The U.S. has long encouraged divides and differences in the American public, to make them easier to control. They don't want us to wise up and take back control of our govt.

new topics

join