It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Donald Thompson pumps his penis while on the bench

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
www.vidmax.com...

This judge was using his penis pump during trials.

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
After picking myself up off the ground from dying of laughter, I've come to two questions; He got fearless? Does that I mean I owe him props?

Fearless penis pumping, thats how determined he was, he had no fear of pumping publicly.

Instead of banging the gavel he had set up a system of 2 pumps for Guitly 5 for Innocent.

You know this is all kinda like Star Wars, judge kinda like darth vader, black robe thing going on, air pumping sounds. A real hardcase.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just when everything looks all dark and gloomy; it's stories like this that restore our faith in mankind and realize that the planets are in their proper orbit and all is well in the cosmos.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This happened quite a while ago.

I thought it was discussed on here, but did a search and came up with nothing.

Here's some past articles though.

Gag Order Imposed In Penis Pump Trial

Not Guilty, Says Penis Pump Judge

Verdict Coming For "Penis Pump" Judge

Judge Gets 4 Years for Exposing Himself

BRISTOW, Okla. (AP) - A former judge convicted of exposing himself while presiding over jury trials by using a sexual device under his robe was sentenced Friday to four years in prison.
Donald Thompson had spent almost 23 years on the bench and had served as a state legislator before retiring from the court in 2004. He showed no reaction when he was sentenced.

At his trial this summer, his former court reporter, Lisa Foster, testified that she saw Thompson expose himself at least 15 times during trial between 2001 and 2003. Prosecutors said he also used a device known as a penis pump during at least four trials in the same period.

"It wasn't something I was hiding," he said.

He said he may have absentmindedly squeezed the pump's handle during court cases but never used it to masturbate.

Foster told authorities that she saw Thompson use the device almost daily during the August 2003 murder trial of a man accused of shaking a toddler to death. A whooshing sound could be heard on Foster's audiotape of the trial. When jurors asked the judge about the sound, Thompson said he hadn't heard it but would listen for it.

Police built a case against the judge after a police officer testifying in a 2003 murder trial saw a piece of plastic tubing disappear under Thompson's robe. During a lunch break, officers took photographs of the pump under the desk.

Investigators later checked the carpet, Thompson's robes and the chair behind the bench and found semen, according to court records.

What was this guy, a judge, thinking?

"It wasn't something I was hiding," he said.

Obviously not much!

I wonder if any of his past cases that he presided over, and the person convicted, are apealling their sentences due to being sentenced by an "unstable" judge?

After all, how much attention could he have been paying to a case when his thoughts were "somewhere else"!

[edit on 16/4/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh my bad! I guess it's not really breaking news. Still a hoot though.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Dr Love, I sure wasn't trying to shoot this submission down due to how old it was!

(I think sometimes, when a good news item escapes members attention and is not submitted because of this, even though it might be a little old, it should still, under certain circumstances, be allowed.)

I am surprised though this was missed earlier on ATSNN.

And like you said, "Still a hoot though". (And a kook!)

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hahaha, this Judge gets off on Justice... literally.

I couldn't contain myself, I had to laugh to this one. Nice find!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Man I don't know what to say...

Everytime I start to come up with something to say I start

All I can think of is he's from Oklahoma and you know what they

say about Sooners

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
LMAO that is too funny........thanks for the laugh Dr. Love.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
STOP THAT, OR YOU'LL GO BLIND....

Oh, I forgot, Justice is blind.

[edit on 22/4/2007 by anxietydisorder]

top topics

join