It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Officials: At Least 32 Dead After Virginia Tech University Shooting

page: 46
<< 43  44  45   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This was a good discussion thread. I'm ready to close the book on my invovement. I don't like what happened at V.T. and I wish the families of that tragedy all the best as they recover. A lot of people will be trying to capiltolize on this. I hope you gys will keep talking about this for what it really is. Out.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
They should legalize prostitution. Getting this kid layed could of saved lives.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Have they released any information on how much ammo Cho had left on him?

I know how he aquired the guns, but buying as many bullets as he seemingly did, must of drawn the attention of someone.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
shoo Ting Yanks

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oblate Spheroid

shoo Ting Yanks

Not really the proper thread to be throwing out those kinds of remarks

Crimson colors?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been talked about yet, there are a lot of pages and I'm new to ATS (hello all!).

Don't how concrete this is, but it is worth checking out.

The CIA, of all orgs, went to VA Tech for recruitment purposes, twice. Here's the URL www.godlikeproductions.com.../20/07&forum=1

Not only that, but someone posted a link to a picture of someone who looks a lot like Cho at the Virginia Tech US Naval ROTC field excercises which took place in 2006 (bottom post, 2nd person from right).

I've taken that picture, cropped and scaled it with Genuine Fractals to make a bigger, clearer picture. See for yourself. Here's the URL i23.photobucket.com...

I mean, it could be anyone, but it is a spitting image of Cho.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
On the news in my area, they never mentioned a 2nd shooter or anything about a boyfriend-girlfriend dispute. Even on Yahoo! news articles, they never mentioned a thing about that. The only thing I've heard about it was a VERY troubled person who was picked on, who spoke in a low, mumbly voice, who had zero friends, who walked with his head hanging low, and was dubbed as "Question Mark Kid" in school.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I still wonder why Cho took the time to make an entire package to send to the media, but only sent it to one media outlet. Seems like he would of covered his bases a little more thoroughly in his outreach.

I wonder this because NBC is owned by General Electric. I did a 10 page report on General Electric in high school and GE does a lot more than make light bulbs.

I also wonder why absolutely no footage (traffic cameras, campus cameras, anything) of him was released from his 2 hour errand run.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The shooter spent good money on those two guns, if he wanted to get laid that bad he could have just used that money on a hooker. So I think saying that he killed himself and others because he couldn't laid is a stupid assumption.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Just a little update on this story, When this happend the Mental records of the shooter had went missing,

They have now been found so im sure later today/tommorow we may see what was in them...

And if maybe there could have been more done to prevent such a crime as this...

top topics

<< 43  44  45   >>

join