It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry reopens door to possible run!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
www.9news.com...

Afterwards, while answering a question from a viewer on the program YOUR SHOW about why he chose not to run, Kerry said he had decided it wasn't the right time.

"Could that change?" Kerry said. "It might. It may change over years. It may change over months. I can't tell you, but I've said very clearly I don't consider myself out of it forever."

Kerry has got to be on of the most egotistical politicians out there. He is toast and doesn't even realize it.

I personally welcome a Kerry run in 2008. Just think of all the good comedy that could come from it!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Kerry has got to be on of the most egotistical politicians out there.

I agree. If he thinks he has a chance then he's got brain damage. But the good thing about him thinking of running - it will give all the rest of us plenty to laugh at.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ahh, he has shown a much more human and eloquent side since 2004. At least I thought that was the consensus.

What do you find amusing about JK anyway?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
John Kerry is a fabulous candidate...Run, Kerry, Run!!!!

Please!!!

[edit on 4/28/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I would love to see JK go up against Fred Thompson. Fred would have John looking like a clown in no time.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Ahh, he has shown a much more human and eloquent side since 2004. At least I thought that was the consensus.

What do you find amusing about JK anyway?

You ARE kidding I hope?

I don't think I could stand another campaign filled with Horseface Skiing ("Damn secret service knocked me down!"), Hunting ("Can I get me a huntin' license here?"), talking down to us all with that draaawwling New England accent, Mrs Hienz, support the troops ("do well here or you'll wind up in Iraq"), etc.

Hahaha, never mind- Go J. F, did you know he's a Vietman Veteran? Kerry!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
How did that elitist snob, out of touch with reality, married into ketchup money, loser of a butt-wipe ever get the nomination in '04 in the first place? He'll never get the nod to run again. He's so transparent that even the dems can see through him. Even though they're all the same. He can't hide it as well as Billary.

top topics

join